Soldier from Ulster County killed in ...

Soldier from Ulster County killed in Iraq

There are 10 comments on the Mid-Hudson News story from Oct 3, 2006, titled Soldier from Ulster County killed in Iraq. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

The US Department of Defense late Tuesday announced the death of an Ulster County soldier in Iraq.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

SSG Melvin Pagan

Apo, AP

#1 Oct 3, 2006
To the family of PFC Oremus, we, the Soldiers of the 188th Military Police Company, would like to extend our most sincere condolences. PFC Oremus was a member of our unit before joining the 57th MP Co. enroute to Iraq. He was admired for his maturity, and he was loved for his good will. We will all miss him dearly.
Az reader-Shell

Gilbert, AZ

#2 Oct 4, 2006
To the family of PFC Oremus, as the wife of a soldier, I wish there were away for me to help you get through the pain you endure. Prayers are with you and yours. I pray for you strength. I pray for you hope and love. I pray for you comfort, rest and care. And most of all I pray for you peace of mind. I am so sorry for your loss.
Az reader-Shell

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Oct 4, 2006
SSG Melvin Pagan, prayers are with you all..
SFC Judith Atkinson

Apo, AP

#4 Oct 4, 2006
To the family of PFC Oremus, the Soldier of the 188th Military Police are so very sorry for your loss. PFC Oremus was a true inspiration to all the Soldier we will miss him dearly. Our prayer are with you.
Lauren Barton

Tully, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2006
Thank you all for your condolences. We, his family, will truly miss him, his smile, his humor, and especially his presence. Thank you also for your prayers.
Nicole Sorbello

Bayonne, NJ

#6 Oct 5, 2006
I want to offer my condolences to the family of Mikey o. Mikey was a true hero in every scence of the word. He was a great friend who always made you smile. He will truly be missed by everyone who loved him. I am just honored to say I knew him, he was my friend and I was blessed to be a part of his life. We will never forget you Mikey!
The Castano Family

Middletown, NY

#7 Oct 6, 2006
To, Mattie, Eric, Richie and Family. We would like to send our deepest condolences to you all.We are SO VERY sorry for your loss. You will always be in our thoughts and prayers. Mickey will be for ever missed by all.
The Castano Family

Middletown, NY

#8 Oct 6, 2006
We are from Pleasant Valley N.Y. not Hopewell Junction N.Y. Thank You.
Walter Wilkus

AOL

#10 Oct 9, 2006
To the family of PFC Michael Oremus, as a father of a son who served with Michael in both South Korea and Iraq; my heart goes out to the family and their loss. My prayers are with you and yours and i am so sorry for your loss.
Spc Barnes

Marina Del Rey, CA

#11 Apr 5, 2007
I never met PFC Oremus but served with him in the 188th.It's sad to hear that we lost one of our own. I wish the best for his family and I want them to know that he will never be forgoten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Small Business Mar 20 CreateCustomCritters 1
john ingliss atkinson information needed (Mar '06) Feb 26 Williamparkinson 3
News Ahmed Hoyt, 31, Shot Dead in Brooklyn (Feb '10) Feb '17 Well Well 57
News Undocumented alien charged with sexual contact ... (Apr '10) Feb '17 Johann 3
Learn How To Forge Free MetroCard Rides Feb '17 JackieRob 1
News Saint Cabrini worker charged with raping resident (Apr '10) Feb '17 Blackheart 39
News Swift Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Indepe... (Mar '10) Feb '17 Floyd73 79

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages