United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know what the laws are regarding adultery while still married in this state. I mean like if the wife were to go to another state leaving her kids at home and commit the adultery in the other state does that make it okay? Would the wife still get alimony if the husbands attorney found this out? I mean she is planning to get married and move as soon as her divorce is settled and all....

Thanks so much
ANNOYMOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Does anyone know what the laws are regarding sex offenders in Michigan? I mean like if a step father were to sexually assault or molest his step daughter, and he denies it. Does that make everything okay? Would this sick bastard get the punishment he TRUELY deserves after destroying someone's life and causing his wife and children to have to lose their home and move to another state and make up lies about an affair?
I mean some people have no lives..
Hmm funny what would u do if you were in her shoes? Oh that's right, said you didn't know.
In the Know

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

It's a matter of fact the Step Dad is sick MFer. Who knows if he'll assault other young girls> He belongs in jail like the animal he is......
ANNOYMOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Exactly, he doesn't deserve any custody of his children.. He raised his step daughter since age of 9 and did this to her when she was 21. The wife has every right to leave to another state with FULL CUSTODY. He brought this on himself. He did it to her, why wouldn't he do this to the other children? It's sick. Anyone who supports a pedaphile is just as bad as the pedaphile himself! And saying that Angela is having an "affair" is slander to her name. Another reason for Douglas Wurster to get in more trouble, making up lies. As usual. Hmm he works for the city, where little children play at parks... Isn't there something wrong with this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Discussions

Search the Highland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Fri art 211
Two GM Engineers Put on Leave in Recall Scandal Fri How many is too many 7
Debate: Marijuana - White Lake, MI (Aug '10) Apr 12 Bobby 15
LOCAL: Memorial play structure to be demolished (Jan '08) Apr 9 Tom 5
Judge Brian MacKenzie (Oct '07) Apr 5 None 908
Highland green estates trailer park highland tw... (Jan '08) Apr 2 jac 63
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
•••
•••
•••
•••

Highland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Highland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance