Top headlines: Flint Police identify ...

Top headlines: Flint Police identify city's 63rd homicide victim, vehicle accidents reported acro...

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Top headlines: Flint Police identify city's 63rd homicide victim, vehicle accidents reported acro.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

These are the big stories people have been reading today: Report: Flint police investigating city's 63rd homicide of the year Today's obituaries: Alison Schoenherr, 42, of Fenton was a 1989 Linden High School graduate Multiple vehicle accidents being reported across Genesee County Flint police identify homicide victim as Demarkus Barnett, 22 Union ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Ashley Luhellier

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Markiss was a beloved friend, father, and brother. He will leave behind two children. He was so young and this is truly a tragedy. Markiss you are loved beyond belief and you will be missed. I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
financial halo sponsors expo May 26 sunil wadhwa 1
News The Wall Street Journal: GM to invest $1 billio... May 15 John Jeffery 1
News Dog park attendance is on the rise May 9 One Step Beyond 3
Punishes LEMC Michigan May 5 Eastside 2
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Apr '15 chelsea 239
Anyone know... Apr '15 HerOldNeighborChels 1
Basketball hoop ordinance Apr '15 bocce ball 4
More from around the web

Highland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE