MHS adoptee Lucy named 'best in show'...

MHS adoptee Lucy named 'best in show' during the View's 4th annual Mutt Show

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 17, 2012, titled MHS adoptee Lucy named 'best in show' during the View's 4th annual Mutt Show. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

After a whirlwind trip to New York, the votes are in and Lucy, a three-year-old terrier/irish wolfhound mix, has been named "Best in Show" in The View's 4th annual Mutt Show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Sweetie Sue

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2012
My dog was the winner of the "3rd Annual Mutt Contest" on THE VIEW last year and we're from Ann Arbor! Small world, huh? We'd like to get in touch with Lucy and her owner. Thank you, Phyll
Bev Larsen

Walled Lake, MI

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Hi Sweetie Sue, We are Bev and Lucy Larsen! You can contact us at [email protected] It would be fun share notes and experiences! Congrats on your win last year!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama trying to boost free community college plan (Sep '15) Mon Ole Miss Heroin 60
Judge Brian MacKenzie (Oct '07) Aug 20 aej715 931
News Michigan woman given 6-week break from jail to ... Aug 18 AshMarc 1
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Aug 16 grandcanyon 26
Highland green estates trailer park highland tw... (Jan '08) Aug 7 Hamsher 77
Rude EMS service Technicians (Oct '07) Jul 29 Smarten up 44
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 28 Norman VN 3

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages