Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#816 Jan 3, 2013
I put the Victor Dinsmore name out there a couple of weeks ago on the main thread...
I waited weeks before I did it, because it no body seemed interested in it.... so I thought I'd try the main thread.... again, no one seemed interested..
I'm sorry, if I broke confidence with anyone....
I surely didn't mean to....

As for Isabella's post of the phone being wiped clean.... That has been general knowledge shortly after it was found... and it posted all across many forums regarding Holly... It's nothing new...

Its not that hard to find this forum....
HB-regroup appears under the main thread... and if someone reads it... They will read LW post that the HB Channel 3 should be used first and.........

Just saying...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#817 Jan 4, 2013
It's okay if someone found it the majority hasn't and they won't be able to keep up with us. We have other options if necessary. If they continue and try to run us out of here we can open up a private chat room somewhere and deny them access. That will put a difinate end to the troll population so it's in their best interest to steer clear!

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#818 Jan 4, 2013
Blue Location wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not rocket science! Even someone from the blue lagoon can figure it out.
Google this...... mytakeonit ontario topix
You should get results like this...
Burton Forum - Topix
Holly Forum - Topix
Whittier Forum - Topix
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur ...- Topix
mytakeonit ontario - Topix
Cassie McKnight and Coach Rhodes&#8206; - 1 post - Nov 27, 2012
Clint Bobo-Is he involved?&#8206; - 3 posts - Nov 19, 2012
HB - regroup&#8206; - 20 posts - Oct 1, 2012
Drew Scott&#8206;
So , Mr. "Blue Location" why are you stalking me on the Topix forum? Who are you really and what did I ever do to you? Or who do you think I am? Obviously I've captured your curiosity for some reason.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#819 Jan 4, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
I put the Victor Dinsmore name out there a couple of weeks ago on the main thread...
I waited weeks before I did it, because it no body seemed interested in it.... so I thought I'd try the main thread.... again, no one seemed interested..
I'm sorry, if I broke confidence with anyone....
I surely didn't mean to....
As for Isabella's post of the phone being wiped clean.... That has been general knowledge shortly after it was found... and it posted all across many forums regarding Holly... It's nothing new...
Its not that hard to find this forum....
HB-regroup appears under the main thread... and if someone reads it... They will read LW post that the HB Channel 3 should be used first and.........
Just saying...
Don't sweat it E - it's nothing to do with you. Yes the Victor Dinsmore thing has come up before but don't know if he is on the TBI's radar or not.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#820 Jan 7, 2013
Blue Location wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not rocket science! Even someone from the blue lagoon can figure it out.
Google this...... mytakeonit ontario topix
You should get results like this...
Burton Forum - Topix
Holly Forum - Topix
Whittier Forum - Topix
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur ...- Topix
mytakeonit ontario - Topix
Cassie McKnight and Coach Rhodes&#8206; - 1 post - Nov 27, 2012
Clint Bobo-Is he involved?&#8206; - 3 posts - Nov 19, 2012
HB - regroup&#8206; - 20 posts - Oct 1, 2012
Drew Scott&#8206;
Don't bother me who post on whatever forum or thread. Its a free country and you can learn more from listening anyways. Most information in this case was made available in the first couple weeks due to leaks and misinformation between LE agencies. The inconsistencies tell the story if you just read between the lines. That's only my two cents though.

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#821 Jan 9, 2013
True enough Fed - if you keep an eye and ear out and be observant no telling what you find out.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#822 Jan 9, 2013
Good God that woman is insane - let's see how long it takes her to figure out I'm not posting there anymore. It's been 6 hours now and she has addressed me in 10 posts!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#823 Jan 9, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
Good God that woman is insane - let's see how long it takes her to figure out I'm not posting there anymore. It's been 6 hours now and she has addressed me in 10 posts!
I just couldn't stand being on there for even 1 more minute. I just can't fathom how people can be so stupid. I am trying not to even read on there. At least for awhile. Whats the point its all the same crap.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#824 Jan 9, 2013
Where were the ATV's kept on the Bobo property?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#825 Jan 9, 2013
Lies Within wrote:
Where were the ATV's kept on the Bobo property?
I don't know. Does anyone know if they have any out-buildings like a shed, barn, etc..?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#826 Jan 10, 2013
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>I just couldn't stand being on there for even 1 more minute. I just can't fathom how people can be so stupid. I am trying not to even read on there. At least for awhile. Whats the point its all the same crap.
She's run our of user names and is posting as candy bars now. Totally mental. Do you think she's on meth? I've never been around anyone using meth so I wouldn't know. She seems like she is on some drug induced frenzy.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#827 Jan 10, 2013
I got to thinking that the one thing TBI wanted everyone to watch out for was those ATV tires and I remember there was something going on with Clint and I believe John Dodd and an ATV prior to Holly's abduction but I never got the straight scoop on that. It was never really discussed in depth because at that time everyone was discussing the searches and the missinformation.

So I was thinking if they had to clean out the garage to put Clints car in there and Holly's car was in the carport and Dan probably kept his car or truck in the carport so was there enough room to keep the ATV in the garage and did they have more than one?

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#828 Jan 10, 2013
The rumor was that John Dodds G-ma reported an ATV stolen prior to Hollys disappearance...... hours..? days...??? I have no idea....

They have an attached carport to the house, and they also garage of some sort further away from the house...

Did they have a horse there too..??? or was it boarded out...??

Blink on Crime has an article about the tires...
I read her articles.... but not so sure about her personal opinions in the comment section..

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#829 Jan 10, 2013
I'm sharing Holly's map .....

Hope it helps.....
If you zoom in you can see the seperate garage...
It also shows the dates and areas searched...
What day an item was found....
and its fully interactive....
I found it very useful, myself....

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms...

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#830 Jan 10, 2013
also if you type in their address on zillow.... You can make out the pathways better because the pic is in the winter.....
again... hope this helps...:)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#831 Jan 10, 2013
Thanks Erika - I've been all through the maps and such I was just wondering what Clint had to do with (if anything?) Jon Dodds Gma's stolen ATV.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#832 Jan 11, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
I'm sharing Holly's map .....
Hope it helps.....
If you zoom in you can see the seperate garage...
It also shows the dates and areas searched...
What day an item was found....
and its fully interactive....
I found it very useful, myself....
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms...
That is one impressive map. Did you do that?

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#833 Jan 11, 2013
Erika-- wrote:
The rumor was that John Dodds G-ma reported an ATV stolen prior to Hollys disappearance...... hours..? days...??? I have no idea....
They have an attached carport to the house, and they also garage of some sort further away from the house...

Did they have a horse there too..??? or was it boarded out...??

Blink on Crime has an article about the tires...
I read her articles.... but not so sure about her personal opinions in the comment section..
Erika, Good question about where the horse was kept. A barrel racing horse needs shelter and a pasture and to be fed each day. They are nice horses that need care and training and don't come cheap.

Another point I haven't read being discussed is this:
A tree removal/trimming service requires a lot of large equipment.

A pick up truck, dump truck, large trailers, chain saws, possibly cherry-picker, limb mutching machine, tractor with front end loader, diesel fuel cans, tools etc..

Point being, this equipment had to be moved from job to job and had to have a location to be stored when not in use...imo

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#834 Jan 11, 2013
No... I didn't make that map..(I wish I was that good ).. but it's my favorite, and comes in very handy...!

If Dana was just beginning to start a tree business, he may have been renting the larger equipment until he could purchase the equipment himself.. just a thought...

In the last interview with Karen in the yard.. she stands near a VERY large truck..

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#835 Jan 13, 2013
OK guys....
I put my main tools on the main board...
Maybe it will help someone...
As for me, I read one page and lost total interest..
I'm not into the battle field $hit..!!
I read Zups "apology"... and a few more posts... and lost interest..!
I don't like how he used the "minor" crap to get at you...
and it was wrong... but still...
He had been on your ass for two before you even mentioned her name... He just found an out...!!

I liked him at first...Then he got silly and then cocky, and then........ well we all know...

Anywho.... I love ya guys...
and I put all my tools on the main board...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Jul 19 Sugarpie 270
SCS Council Primary Jul 18 Bub bye 4
July 13, 2017 - Lights in the Sky Jul 13 LJG 1
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Jul 7 TTTNB 1,124
Robert Juszczyk Jun 26 TooSad 7
Warren MI Police One Cop who needs help! (Nov '07) Jun '17 Radar Love in Warren 128
Andrew James Christiansen May '17 Older lady from W... 3

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages