Convicted Murder
Joseph

Reno, NV

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Does anyone remember a child abduction and murder in Warren or there about in the 1970s? A very young girl between 9 years old and 11 was abducted ,raped and murdered.They found a young man who fit the description and he was convicted, also from Warren. He had straight long blond hair and a Gray van, There was an eyewitness ,a neighbor who saw the killer late at night and identified him in a line up.His mother swore the young man was with her at home watching TV that night.
The point is I also recall a couple of years after this incident a man with straight long blond hair was convicted and executed in Tennessee for exactly the same type of crime, A young girl had been raped and murdered just as in Michigan , and the clinger was that the Tennessee man was originally from Warren. So after all these years its been sitting in the back of my mind that a innocent person may have been convicted because of a wrongful identification .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Jul 22 LGBTQthoughts 12
HB Channel 3 (Sep '12) Jul 18 Long time poker 953
Warren Music Thread Jul 6 Musikologist 1
Highland green estates trailer park highland tw... (Jan '08) Jun 28 Ashole 76
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Jun '16 mistacey75 253
Warren trade center rip off vendors Steve and Ida May '16 Lovergirl 5
Michigan May '16 Big Rich 1

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance