Berge as VTHS baseball coach

Berge as VTHS baseball coach

Posted in the Highland Lakes Forum

trayt

Vernon, NJ

#1 Aug 13, 2011
So, is Scott Berge still VTHS baseball coach or has anyone smarted up and gotten rid of the turd?
Potjaw

Sussex, NJ

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Yes he is still the worst coach in vernons history and knows nothing about the game
vase

Schnecksville, PA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Potjaw wrote:
Yes he is still the worst coach in vernons history and knows nothing about the game
And take his wife with him. They are the worst examples of good sportsmanship and professionalism and should not be employed as VTHS gym teachers. They historically make spectacles of themselves at sporting events and have humiliated many a student in gym for what they see as poor physical condition.
chorza

Troy, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2015
Are any of you students? Do any of you understand how amazing this man is as a teacher? Having him as my teacher my senior year of high school was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. He is passionate about teaching his students both how to be healthy and how to succeed in life. He is kind and caring towards his students and works hard to let us all know that we're worth something. Mrs. Berge is also a very compassionate teacher. I have no doubt that students complain about them both, but they are the kind of students who are breaking rules or being disrespectful or just down right rude. I have no knowledge of their ability to coach, but I do know their ability to teach, and speaking ill of their teaching shows that you know nothing of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vernon is off to good start. Looking forward to... Jun 21 Guest 1
News Vernon dismantles Environmental Jun 21 Guest 1
RV parked in 23 Rest Area by Echo Lk Rd for weeks (Mar '09) Jun 16 Bill 8
News West Milford man found shot in his backyard (Jun '10) May '16 BoBo Brazil 8
Legends Resort (Jan '06) May '16 Ladeda 2,826
News 21-year-old admits sex with girl, 15 (Mar '14) Apr '16 Nightrob 5
News West Milford representatives reject local Scout... Apr '16 Sneaky Pete 1

Highland Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Lakes Mortgages