another v ths grad from class of 200...

another v ths grad from class of 2008 charged with sexual assaulted

Posted in the Highland Lakes Forum

concerned parent

Sussex, NJ

#1 Feb 2, 2014
If anyone know the parent of this poor girl or is the parent themselves please let me kno via . This forum . I can help guide you through the legak system. Been there ourselves with a graduate in that same class.
concerned parent

Sussex, NJ

#2 Feb 3, 2014
One piece of advice for the victim's family is ensure that the vernon police do not interview your daughter first. The sexual trauma resource center in newton is supposed to be called in to interview the victim first. They are much better equipped to properly interview the victim. You will have a much better chance of not having your daughter further traumatized and unwilling to testify. We found out the hard way. Instead of 25 years in state prison the rapist may only get a short prison stay in county jail. We just thank God our daughter's rapist is still on the sex offenders registry.
CArl

Warwick, NY

#3 Feb 9, 2014
Lol he didn't rape her.
Get the facts soccer mom
CArl

Warwick, NY

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Wait wrong forum.
Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell? (Apr '13) Aug 16 Guest 5
Can anything be done about police harassment of... (May '08) Aug 7 Elise Loves Potatoes 42
Comet Management (Nov '06) Aug 6 CondoMonkey 361
News Bereaved dad raises concerns about emergency re... Jul '15 disgusted 1
Bottom in Training. Dominick Braici Glennwood. NJ Jul '15 Ram-Rod 2
News Vernon Township plans fireworks display Jun '15 angelhrt17 1
News Sussex woman charged with DWI Jun '15 lizard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Lakes Mortgages