Sussex prosecutor: More charges expected in Vernon ski slope crash

May 16, 2013 Full story: The Jersey Journal

NEWTON - Additional charges are expected to be filed against a Passaic County detective whose vehicle overturned about 20 times as he tried to drive down a ski slope at Mountain Creek ski resort, the Sussex County Prosecutor's Office said today.

Full Story
vkst

Lyndhurst, NJ

#1 May 17, 2013
They both need to be sent to jail just like the rest of us would have been! She's a sick person to allow hEr husband to jeapordize the life of her child, as for him well, how does it feel to be on the other side and considered a low life??, I know what that mountain is like and you had to have benn drunk to be so crazy, there is a reason it's not open to the public!!! I hope you rot for what you done "YOUR SON IS BLESSED BECAUSE HE IS STILL HERE THANK GOD!! BUT YOUR THE ONE THAT WILL HAVE TO TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID !!!!!! AGAIN I HOPE YOU SIT AND ROT!!!!!!!!!!
Resident

Sussex, NJ

#2 May 17, 2013
Stupid...just plain stupid
joedirt

Caldwell, NJ

#3 May 19, 2013
why is it taking so long to see if he was drunk??
People make stupid choices and now have to pay for
there mistakes. obvoiusly he was doing something wrong. either drunk or he was trying to kill his family. it will be interesting to see what really becomes of this. Just because your law enforcement doesnt mean you get a free ride. Oh wait, we r in
new jersey, corrupt capital of the world were everyone else pays for state employees crimes.lol.
So I guess the cover up has begun. same s*&%T, different day.
Metoo

Sussex, NJ

#4 May 19, 2013
Article in the Herald stated that blood alcohol level for him was more than twice the legal limit of .08.
bigboy

Caldwell, NJ

#5 May 21, 2013
I feel sorry for everyone involved, but you have to be accountable for your actions. He should lose
his job,his pension and probably do some time. He almost killed his whole family including himself.
He should know better. But unfortunately law enforcement people typically get a free pass. I didn't read anywhere that they charged him with DWI. why not? He was found in the driver seat with a seat belt on. what more proof do u need. Lets see
how this plays out. People are actually suggesting that he will file suit against the winery and get off on disability. Hey, you never know in Jersey cause it is Jersey.. Wonder if jeep sales are up....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cable Provider Dec 22 Guest speaker 7
Comet Management (Nov '06) Dec 21 resident 312
advoserv (Mar '10) Dec 17 PuppyLove441 432
Comet Management Issues Dec 16 Sewer Problems 1
Review: Viridian Energy - Marketing (Aug '10) Dec 15 Charles Pappas 227
Can anything be done about police harassment of... (May '08) Dec 9 Bruh_805 40
Chiropractor plans winter coat drive Dec 7 Chiropractor From... 10

Highland Lakes News Video

Highland Lakes Dating
Find my Match