thinking of moving to vernon??????

Posted in the Highland Lakes Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NY Driver

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

menards wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read your comment, the one I laughed at, THEN tell me who is a sad person! NY Driver: You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting! LOL!
Yes I read it and wrote it, I have also read your posts. You pick on people for how they feel, what is that, what kind of person does that. You throw out garbage that just is not true with nothing to back it up. In my post I stated facts about living up here, you couldn’t dispute my facts because they are just that facts. I see you for what you are and it is not a good thing, as I said I can only pity such a sad person and thank god I am not and hope to never be such a bitter person. You can NOT bully me so save your energy, my future posts to you will only be to say “I pity you”.
YYEEESSS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Oct 24, 2013
 
NY Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I read it and wrote it, I have also read your posts. You pick on people for how they feel, what is that, what kind of person does that. You throw out garbage that just is not true with nothing to back it up. In my post I stated facts about living up here, you couldn’t dispute my facts because they are just that facts. I see you for what you are and it is not a good thing, as I said I can only pity such a sad person and thank god I am not and hope to never be such a bitter person. You can NOT bully me so save your energy, my future posts to you will only be to say “I pity you”.
Easy to see and had to be said!!!!!
NY Driver

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Oct 24, 2013
 
Sorry that was from me!!
NY Driver

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Oct 24, 2013
 
I got bored at work after my 59 minute commute!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

NY Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I read it and wrote it, I have also read your posts. You pick on people for how they feel, what is that, what kind of person does that.
Maybe you should go back and re-read my posts. I most certianly dont "pick on people for how they feel". Is that your interpretation? I only have pointed out to people where they make false assumptions based on egregious misinformation.
NY Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
You throw out garbage that just is not true with nothing to back it up. In my post I stated facts about living up here, you couldn’t dispute my facts because they are just that facts.
Such as? Vernon is a heroin den. Thats a fact. Vernon schools rank average, at best. Thats a fact. Vernon property values are 1/3 what they were, with no sign of ever returning. Another fact. Even with the depressed property values, the all-in cost to commute to/from Vernon to civilization (including time+gas+wear/tear)far exceeds living elsewhere (meaning you are paying a premium to live in an area w/ average schools and no resources with all the degenerates who cant live in civilization) Another fact. You wish to dispute this "garbage"? Have at it. I love to here the rebuttle. But if you simply dismiss it without backup, isnt that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? Your comments are easily dismissable, because you dont offer confirming info. Vernon to WHICH HD? What town down below to WHICH Home Depot? What town where the local Shop Rite was "15 min"? I can WALK to any part of town in 15 min, and drive in less than 2. What other Grocery options other other ShopRite? Quickly, one can see you did not present "facts" just straw-mans that require more information to be validated. Thats why i simply laughed.
NY Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you for what you are and it is not a good thing, as I said I can only pity such a sad person and thank god I am not and hope to never be such a bitter person. You can NOT bully me so save your energy, my future posts to you will only be to say “I pity you”.
Pity? LOL! I pity anyone who is stuck in Vernon. I know many that wish to leave but simply cant. Some even have had their homes paid off for decades, and simply CANT get someone to take it at give-away prices. Bitter? Are you serious? LOL! In case you've been living under a rock for the last 20 years, this is a NATIONAL trend. People are leaving the rural/suburban areas and moving back to suburban/urban areas. Another fact. Guess where all the displaced degenerates from gentrified neighborhoods move to? RURAL!(that would be VERNON!) Housing is cheap and perfect for people who DONT WORK! ANOTHER FACT! LOOK IT UP! And you "pity" me? LOL! I've yet to hear a rebuttle to my "garbage", i beg you to prove me wrong!
NY Driver

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Nov 15, 2013
 
EEEWWW ITS YOU!!
NY Driver

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Nov 15, 2013
 
So sad...
William

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

<<Not a bad place to live>>

BRAVO !

ps Menards
Get a Friggin' life !

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

William wrote:
<<Not a bad place to live>>
BRAVO !
ps Menards
Get a Friggin' life !
Thats exactly what I did...when I moved out of Sussex County. Still have not seen anyone refute anything I've said.
NY Driver

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Dec 10, 2013
 
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what I did...when I moved out of Sussex County. Still have not seen anyone refute anything I've said.
Best thing that ever happened to Sussex county!!!!LMAO
See ya wouldn’t want to be ya!!!
SOOO SAAADDD U R!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Dec 10, 2013
 
NY Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Best thing that ever happened to Sussex county!!!!LMAO
See ya wouldn’t want to be ya!!!
SOOO SAAADDD U R!!!
LOL! YES! I left when all the heroine addicts and junkies moved in! Enjoy your smack! You now live in the new-age ghetto!
NY Driver

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jan 16, 2014
 
No, I live in a beautiful 5 bedroom house in the wonderful town of Vernon, you live in a shit hole apartment in never never land! HAHA
PS, IM bored of you!
bob

Highland Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Jan 20, 2014
 
The black hole of North America

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Jan 21, 2014
 
NY Driver wrote:
No, I live in a beautiful 5 bedroom house in the wonderful town of Vernon,
You dont know when to quit do you? So you live in a five bedroom house? Ok. That means you live in one of the "newer" developments built in the late 80's, 90's. There is only about 5 or so in the town that I can think of off the top of my head. These are the homes that took the hardest hit over the last 5 years. So how far underwater are you? 1/2 the houses in these are in forclosure inhabited by squatters. "..the wonderful town of Vernon"? Vernon is a heroine den. We've already established that, and you cant formulate a rubuttle to the statement. here is is again in case you've forgotten.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/vernon-nj/TPL...
NY Driver wrote:
you live in a shit hole apartment in never never land! HAHA
PS, IM bored of you!
Wrong again. I own my home in Essex County, but I do understand how to people like you who are stuck in Vernon, Essex County with sub-5 min drives to any and all amenities, might as well be "Never Never Land". Its funny that you think its funny. LOL.
PS. You arent that bored, because you keep crawling back asking for more...
NY Driver

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Jan 21, 2014
 
I do feel a little bad by picking on someone that is clearly mentally challenged, but you are such an ass you do soo deserve it. FYI, WRONG as usual my house is worth far more than I paid for it. You keep saying “stuck in Vernon” get it through to your tiny pea brain I and everyone I know LOVE it here. I walk out into my yard in the summer NAKED and jump in the pool, then over to the hot tub, can’t do that in Essex County dumb ass. People love the country drive as opposed to the congested city or big town traffic, people like the privacy and elbow room, that’s what it’s all about. Stop making things up and get counseling for your addiction. Why can’t you address the real issue on this forum, you are the Vernon Topix NUTBAG, why and HOW are you blind to that!!!!!!! Get help, get a life and thank you on behalf of everyone from Vernon for NOT living here, cause you’re a nut.
PS- Its funny cause its true!!!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

NY Driver wrote:
I do feel a little bad by picking on someone that is clearly mentally challenged, but you are such an ass you do soo deserve it.
*YOU* "PICKING" on *ME*!?!?!? LOL! RIGHT!
NY Driver wrote:
FYI, WRONG as usual my house is worth far more than I paid for it.
Bullshit. You know this isnt true. Something is only "worth" what a buyer is willing to pay. And as you are already aware, Vernon real estate is not selling at giveaway prices. The neighborhoods in Vernon that have "5 bedroom houses" as you claim are currently selling (the ones that are selling, mostly forclosuer auctions) for less than they sold for as new construction in the 80s and 90s. That is a factually true statement, and only projected to get worse.
NY Driver wrote:
You keep saying “stuck in Vernon” get it through to your tiny pea brain I and everyone I know LOVE it here.
Get it through your tiny pea brain. "Stuck" means "can't leave". That is a fact. I know many friends and relatives that wish to get out of vernon (particularly those at or near retirement age) and can not sell their home that they are stuck in, I repeat, CAN NOT sell at giveaway prices. If you dont like the word "stuck" what else would you prefer to call it?
NY Driver wrote:
I walk out into my yard in the summer NAKED and jump in the pool, then over to the hot tub, can’t do that in Essex County dumb ass.
You cant do that anywhere, dumbass. Its called exposing yourself. even if you are in "your yard". But good to know your also a pervert as well.
NY Driver wrote:
People love the country drive as opposed to the congested city or big town traffic, people like the privacy and elbow room, that’s what it’s all about.
for a very small minority of the population, possibly. The MLS and crime stats paint a different picture. No?
NY Driver wrote:
Stop making things up and get counseling for your addiction. Why can’t you address the real issue on this forum, you are the Vernon Topix NUTBAG, why and HOW are you blind to that!!!!!!! Get help, get a life and thank you on behalf of everyone from Vernon for NOT living here, cause you’re a nut.
This is the second time you tried to simply dismiss by saying that I "make things up". I challenge, again, to prove ANYTHING i said as "factually incorrect". But you cant. You know you cant. I know you cant. So all you have is petty insults and a lot of floundering around, typical of people who dont want to admit they lost the argument.
Vernon

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

OMG you keep getting your ass kicked Menards, get a life, you are the Topix nut!!! Sorry it was Nutbag!! The NJ Dep. of Human Services justput out a list of 20 top Heroin towns, Uh Oh FACT: Vernon IS NOT on it!!
Also a FACT Sussex County ranked as one of the lowest in the state.
Also a FACT out of Sussex County Vernon was not even #1 it was Sparta.
Also a FACT, my wife sells realestate in the area and everything you said is wrong. The high end homes are the ones that have started to sell first and in general the people that are of retirement age seem to be the ones in the best shape cause they bought before the boom of 12 years ago and they are still on the plus side. You do just make stuff up. But PLEASE address the fact your crazy like NY said!!
NY Driver

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jan 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Well said Vernon, I had read the report some time ago on the stats from last year on heroin in NJ it was one of the reasons I knew his “facts” to be incorrect. I also just read the report for 2013, no change from last year. I love how he spits out his garbage as facts and then cries like a bitch that everyone else is wrong.
NY Driver

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jan 23, 2014
 
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
*YOU* "PICKING" on *ME*!?!?!? LOL! RIGHT!
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You know this isnt true. Something is only "worth" what a buyer is willing to pay. And as you are already aware, Vernon real estate is not selling at giveaway prices. The neighborhoods in Vernon that have "5 bedroom houses" as you claim are currently selling (the ones that are selling, mostly forclosuer auctions) for less than they sold for as new construction in the 80s and 90s. That is a factually true statement, and only projected to get worse.
<quoted text>
Wrong-If you bought before 2000 (like I did) your house or condo is worth more today.

Wrong: Get it through your tiny pea brain. "Stuck" means "can't leave". That is a fact. I know many friends and relatives that wish to get out of vernon (particularly those at or near retirement age) and can not sell their home that they are stuck in, I repeat, CAN NOT sell at giveaway prices. If you dont like the word "stuck" what else would you prefer to call it?
<quoted text>
I know people that bought in the boom in Wayne and are "stuck", that is NOT a Vernon issue JO thats everywhere!
You cant do that anywhere, dumbass. Its called exposing yourself. even if you are in "your yard". But good to know your also a pervert as well.
<quoted text>

That was an exaggeration to point out the privacy of Sussex county, the reason a lot of people move here. Although I can’t say I have never done it.

for a very small minority of the population, possibly. The MLS and crime stats paint a different picture. No?
<quoted text>

No !!

This is the second time you tried to simply dismiss by saying that I "make things up". I challenge, again, to prove ANYTHING i said as "factually incorrect". But you cant. You know you cant. I know you cant. So all you have is petty insults and a lot of floundering around, typical of people who dont want to admit they lost the argument.
Very important here, I do not have to submit some kind of proof to you! You are the Vernon Topix nutbag.
My research found the heroin statistics months ago as “Vernon” just did, that proves you to be a liar, that was good enough for me. Unlike you, if I write something its true, that’s all anyone needs to know.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Feb 24, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

Vernon wrote:
OMG you keep getting your ass kicked Menards, get a life, you are the Topix nut!!!
Ass kicked? By whom?
Vernon wrote:
Sorry it was Nutbag!! The NJ Dep. of Human Services justput out a list of 20 top Heroin towns, Uh Oh FACT: Vernon IS NOT on it!!
As you are already aware NJDHS "Top 20" list was ranked by # of reported cases...which doesnt tell the whole story, does it? But you knew that, didnt you?#20 on the list was Cherry Hill, NJ with 195 "reported cases" and a population size of approx 70K people.. Would you like to inform everyone what the number of reported cases was in Vernon? And keep in mind that Vernon's population is approx 20k people.(1/3 the size of Cherry Hill) UH-OH....VERNON STARTS TO LOOK A LOT WORSE ONCE YOU "UNSKEW" THE NUMBERS...
Vernon wrote:
Also a FACT Sussex County ranked as one of the lowest in the state.
Sussex County ranks low in a lot of catagories...Schools, income, opportunity...
Vernon wrote:
Also a FACT out of Sussex County Vernon was not even #1 it was Sparta.
Stats? Link?
Vernon wrote:
Also a FACT, my wife sells realestate in the area and everything you said is wrong. The high end homes are the ones that have started to sell first and in general the people that are of retirement age seem to be the ones in the best shape cause they bought before the boom of 12 years ago and they are still on the plus side.
Stats, links, backup?
Vernon wrote:
You do just make stuff up. But PLEASE address the fact your crazy like NY said!!
Sure Buddy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Lakes Discussions

Search the Highland Lakes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
West Milford Hewitt Newfoundland NJ Jun 23 donnacook66 1
Paterson drug dealer gets 7 years in prison for... Jun 21 gnome 3
Legends Resort (Jan '06) Jun 21 Phoenix 2,802
Rajputs are illegitimate sons of kshatriya (Dec '11) Jun 12 raghavendra rajbhar 75
Questions about the Wickham Family? Jun '14 MrDoughnut 1
Wickham House Echo Lake West Milford 1855 (Nov '13) Jun '14 MrDoughnut 2
William Wickham jr and Julia's Kids (Jun '12) Jun '14 MrDoughnut 3
•••
•••

Highland Lakes News Video

•••
•••

Highland Lakes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Highland Lakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Highland Lakes News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highland Lakes
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••