Wife of trail crash driver hires criminal attorney

May 8, 2013 Full story: New Jersey Herald

A forest of tubes has risen on the banks of the Paulinskill and later this month, the woodlands will expand to neighboring Frankford as a project to reforest the stream's banks continues.

Full Story
joe citizen

Westwood, NJ

#1 May 13, 2013
looks like a cover up.... no new news has
come out as to what happened. why was he up their and why would he go so close to tat trail. Either
he wanted to KILL his family or he was drunk...
Pretty plain and simple.
So we ask the Prosecutor, was there alcohol in his system.He is lucky to be alive What happened...
slappy

Caldwell, NJ

#2 May 14, 2013
What, still know information on what happened.
I agree with this post. why is it that most
stories in NJ just get swept under the table.
I am sick and tired of especially people who are connected getting a free pass. If I had done that
I would probably be in jail.And my wife would be filing for divorce for me being so stupid. Did you see what that jeep looked like???? Holy S*&&T. I can't
even believe he is alive, so I guess we should feel sorry for him. I also herd that he may have been at Crystal springs jeep event held at the Cava winery. Hhmm, wine, driving off road, bad judgement.. owe and also herd that he is a cop.
Makes for an even better cover up..
Jon smith

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 14, 2013
I was there and saw the cooler full of alcohol that flew out on the mountain about 15 feet away from his child's car seat
vase

Sussex, NJ

#4 May 16, 2013
Jon smith wrote:
I was there and saw the cooler full of alcohol that flew out on the mountain about 15 feet away from his child's car seat
Yes, unfortunately that is Vernon police force at it's best covering up it's own. They have their own sins to cover up so they jump at the chance to do the same for their fellow "PBA" members.
VKST

Lyndhurst, NJ

#5 May 17, 2013
They both need to be sent to jail just like the rest of us would have been! She s a sick person to allow hr husband to jeapordize the life of her child, as for him well, how does it feel to be on the other side and considered a low life??, I know what that mountain is like and you had to have benn drunk to be so crazy, there is a reason it's not open to the public!!! I hope you rot for what you done "YOUR SON IS BLESSED BECAUSE HE IS STILL HERE THANK GOD!! BUT YOUR THE ONE THAT WILL HAVE TO TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID !!!!!! AGAIN I HOPE YOU SIT AND ROT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet Management (Nov '06) 6 hr res 307
advoserv (Mar '10) 8 hr PuppyLove441 434
Comet Management Issues Tue Sewer Problems 1
Review: Viridian Energy - Marketing (Aug '10) Mon Charles Pappas 227
Can anything be done about police harassment of... (May '08) Dec 9 Bruh_805 40
Chiropractor plans winter coat drive Dec 7 Chiropractor From... 10
Rajputs are illegitimate sons of kshatriya (Dec '11) Nov 21 THAKUR 76

Highland Lakes News Video

Highland Lakes Dating
Find my Match