William Wickham jr and Julia's Kids

Posted in the Highland Lakes Forum

MrDoughnut

AOL

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I had visted family on my mother's side that lived in Newton when I was a kid and teen in the 60's and 70's an never knew Wickham's were right in the area. I think there were senior apartments right next store to my Mom's sister's home in Newton.
Kim

Hackettstown, NJ

#2 Mar 24, 2013
My grandmother is in this picture. Can you tell me more about the family?
MrDoughnut

AOL

#3 Jun 4, 2014
Kim wrote:
My grandmother is in this picture. Can you tell me more about the family?
Kim, TOPIX did not place the photo so I could refer to it so I will answer best that I can.
William jr is the son of William Wickham who is brother of John Wickham. John is the father of my great great grandfather Charles E Wickham. Charles is the father of William H Wickham who is my father's dad!
Julia Henning the wife of William jr was pictured with him on the Internet. I am unable to locate the burial pace of these two relatives. Findagrave has not posted there final resting place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trying to buy a home in vernon 18 hr hlb927 2
Legends Resort (Jan '06) Mar 24 ASC 2,816
Lake Glenwood Needs To Be Sold! (Mar '09) Mar 20 NJCLIMBER 371
News Vernon woman accused of interfering with bear b... (Oct '08) Mar 10 janinealix 3
advoserv (Mar '10) Mar 5 ldunkins 450
Comet Management (Nov '06) Mar 4 WHATTHE 324
Review: Viridian Energy - Marketing (Aug '10) Mar 3 Mark 233
Highland Lakes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Highland Lakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]