First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maureen

Weehawken, NJ

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Anybody know Ramona Sylvestri. The one with the mustache?
Hopeful Exodus

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2010
No but I know lots of people in lake Panorama with one tooth who share it.
oh boy

Lafayette, NJ

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Panorama may be home to a lot of colorful people but there are plenty of good average hard working people up there
Swampville

Tempe, AZ

#4 Jun 29, 2010
Lake Panorama is a dump, was and always wil be, low class people live there, cause they can't live in the nicer developments.
oh boy

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2010
I disagree. You must not have been up there in a while. There are plenty of nice houses up there. And it doesn't have to be a large house for it to be considered nice. Also some hard working individuals have cleaned up the lake area and made it a place you aren't ashamed of.
Don't judge something you don't know. How would you feel if someone called your home a dump?
Jmb

Bay Shore, NY

#6 Jun 30, 2010
I can't believe how ignorant people can be.
lady

Blairstown, NJ

#7 Jun 30, 2010
Us that live in the lake are real people we pay are bills not walk around and pretend to have money and drive nice cars and not pay our bills and were not losing are homes like most of the people in vernon.
Millie

Weehawken, NJ

#8 Jul 1, 2010
Anyone know what happen to "THE COLOMBO'S". I just found out they left the house, and moved out of sussex county.
asr989

Newton, NJ

#9 Jul 1, 2010
moved up to vernon 8 years ago, my son lives in lake panorama and let me tell you he busts his ass to make a living for his family..i think personally that is one of the better lakes and looked all over vernon..and btw, my son and his family have all their teeth!!
Outta here

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2010
asr989 wrote:
moved up to vernon 8 years ago, my son lives in lake panorama and let me tell you he busts his ass to make a living for his family..i think personally that is one of the better lakes and looked all over vernon..and btw, my son and his family have all their teeth!!
Sure wish your son was one of my neighbors. Most of them are good decent people but man the dirt bags that moved in next to us years ago are the epitomy of total trash. Keep their house and every square inch of the street a mess.(YES they have no teeth!)... not a priority for them.... They make noise all hours of the night and day... meaning 2 am! Let their dogs run amuck all over the lake. Allow their kids to trample over other people's property with absolutely no regard for "personal space".

Not one iota of consideration for people living around them.

Their idea of a "family get together" is to have half of their family dwell in tents in their back yard. They set off firecrackers and set fires constantly. They allow their teenage children to play basketball on the street after midnight and even have the audacity to set bonfires along the street so they can see. Not to mention the language! The constant horrid disgusting trashy language.

Come to think of it... it's been quiet lately. GOD please GOD if you are up there hear our prayers.
Butt Hole Place To Live

Milford, PA

#11 Jul 6, 2010
Sounds just like lake Glenwood!
Swampville

Tempe, AZ

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Most of the lakes in the area are for middle class people, Lake Glenwood goes back nearly 50 yrs. so some of the homes are really old, probably good for a young couple starting out, but with property taxes as high as they are, who could afford to live there.
Outta here

United States

#13 Jul 6, 2010
LOL! Let's all say it together "Sub-Prime Mortgage". LOLOLOL!
Outta here

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2010
lady wrote:
Us that live in the lake are real people we pay are bills not walk around and pretend to have money and drive nice cars and not pay our bills and were not losing are homes like most of the people in vernon.
That is hysterical. Look at the foreclosures in Lake Panorama. My neighbor's son just bought one. Your home value is plummeting as you read this. Every sale of a foreclosed home in your area reduces your value when it comes to a sale point of view. There are three on my street right now.
HUH

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2010
anyone know what happend to alfred brasile? he used to live here in lake panorama but i here he is doing time now and is on sex offenders list?
mary

Weehawken, NJ

#16 Jul 30, 2010
do u mean the one that has a wife with alot of red hair?
HUH

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2010
I think so. Lived on Evergreen?
lady

Branchville, NJ

#18 Aug 13, 2010
Does anyone know why there is always a vernon cop at panarama drive every day. it must be the wako who lives there the one with a very big mouth and the two big mouth kids who never ever do anything wrong.
Barney Google

Ashburn, VA

#19 Aug 14, 2010
Lived in Vernon in the 60's, these lake communities were dumps then and still are. Why people would live without any services and pay the property taxes that have to be paid, is beyond my relm of thought. Then add in the cost of commuting.
You can get double the home in another state and less property tax.
Steve Smith

United States

#20 Aug 17, 2010
What did happen to Al Brasile? Wasn't he on the lake committee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet Management (Nov '06) Aug 11 Bobduncan 372
News NJ Water Park Ride Malfunctions, Injures 5 (Jul '12) Jul '16 Truth 3
Vernon is off to good start. Looking forward to... Jul '16 Guest 2
News Vernon dismantles Environmental Jun '16 Guest 1
RV parked in 23 Rest Area by Echo Lk Rd for weeks (Mar '09) Jun '16 Bill 8
News West Milford man found shot in his backyard (Jun '10) May '16 BoBo Brazil 8
News 21-year-old admits sex with girl, 15 (Mar '14) Apr '16 Nightrob 5

Highland Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Lakes Mortgages