Interval Realty Services
Rob Wesley

Asbury Park, NJ

#23 Apr 8, 2007
Adam Wroblewski wrote:
Let me help you….
The feedback on this forum in regards to my company is amazing! I’ve noticed that none of the users providing information have last names or any semi-identifying information that I can use to verify or validate any of the issues or complaints described in this forum.... Until then I remain…..
Adam Wroblewski
President/Owner
Interval Realty Services Inc
[email protected]
Dear Mr. Wroblewski - I respect your response - however talk is cheap. My girlfriend has tried REPEATEDLY - a REDICULOUS amount of times - leaving at least a dozen messages with your company and they had NOT ONCE returned her phone calls OR wished to talk/resolve any matters with her.
I served in the Navy - 5 years - and INTEGRITY and HONOR are the core values I CONTINUE to pursue... Your words sound nice... back them up. I read this post and these are just SELLING words, maybe of someone who doesn't know what is going on IN HIS COMPANY, I don't know. IF YOU ARE A MAN OF HONOR and your BUSINESS is such... just SIMPLY return the money these HONEST people had paid you when you promised something that couldn't be delivered. THAT's JUST GOOD BUSINESS! IF - you want to be considered a GOOD business man and have those of us want to do business with you in the future - THAT is what you should do! Otherwise - your are JUST ANOTHER SCAM MAN... and those who SCAM are not men... I HATE-HATE-HATE injustice... and that is ALL I SEE HERE. BACK UP YOUR WORDS with ACTION. Be an HONORABLE business man as you claim you are and DO THE RIGHT THING. It can start by ANSWERING PHONE CALLS!(personal information added to direct e-mails and letters)
Posted - because I believe ALL THE OTHERS IN THIS FAMILY who have been SWINDLED deserve to read and be informed. We DON'T HIDE!
Thank you... I hope you do the right thing... it would speak VOLUMES to MANY here.
contact you directly? How about a phone number? Post it... We do with OUR BUSINESSES on the NET!
Rob Wesley - Boyfriend of K. Peters - and one who HATES bad BUSINESS!
Rob Wesley

Asbury Park, NJ

#24 Apr 8, 2007
Adam Wroblewski
President/Owner
[email protected]
----------
Dear Mr. Wroblewski - I respect your response - however talk is cheap. My girlfriend has tried REPEATEDLY - a REDICULOUS amount of times - leaving at least a dozen messages with your company and they had NOT ONCE returned her phone calls OR wished to talk/resolve any matters with her.
I served in the Navy - 5 years - and INTEGRITY and HONOR are the core values I CONTINUE to pursue... Your words sound nice... back them up. I read this post and these are just SELLING words, maybe of someone who doesn't know what is going on IN HIS COMPANY, I don't know. IF YOU ARE A MAN OF HONOR and your BUSINESS is such... just SIMPLY return the money these HONEST people had paid you when you promised something that couldn't be delivered. THAT's JUST GOOD BUSINESS! IF - you want to be considered a GOOD business man and have those of us want to do business with you in the future - THAT is what you should do! Otherwise - your are JUST ANOTHER SCAM MAN... and those who SCAM are not men... I HATE-HATE-HATE injustice... and that is ALL I SEE HERE. BACK UP YOUR WORDS with ACTION. Be an HONORABLE business man as you claim you are and DO THE RIGHT THING. It can start by ANSWERING PHONE CALLS!(personal information added to direct e-mails and letters)
Posted - because I believe ALL THE OTHERS IN THIS FAMILY who have been SWINDLED deserve to read and be informed. We DON'T HIDE!
Thank you... I hope you do the right thing... it would speak VOLUMES to MANY here.

Since: Apr 07

Asbury Park, NJ

#25 Apr 8, 2007
Funny thing Mr. W. How did you know to even check these forums to be able to respond to what was being said? Just wondering...

Asbury Park, NJ

#26 Apr 8, 2007
"Adam Wroblewski
President/Owner
[email protected]"

Asbury Park, NJ

#27 Apr 8, 2007
Adam Wroblewski
President/Owner
[email protected]
----------

Asbury Park, NJ

#28 Apr 8, 2007
well, guess since I didn't see the posts right away, I thought they weren't getting "posted"... guess I really wanted Mr. W. to know something here - ya think? Sorry for the DUPLICATES and the mispelled words... it's late! And I am AGGREVATED! These people...
Tom B

AOL

#29 Apr 9, 2007
I paid Interval Reality Services $399 7/06 to rent my Legends unit. I received one call from them and was told I shouldn't have received a call. Other than that, the promises I was told never happened, an dI never heard from them again. I sent Adam Wroblewski an email last night and left him a voice mail this morning. We'll see how long he takes to respond.
LOU

West Hempstead, NY

#30 Apr 9, 2007
FROM ONE OF OUR LOU MEMBERS:

Thanks for helping us - I did get my refund a couple of weeks ago using the "dispute" on my Mastercard. It was absolutely IMPOSSIBLE getting thru on their telephone lines etc etc.
Dee

Floral Park, NY

#31 Apr 9, 2007
Dear Mr. Wrobelewski,
I phoned your office today and asked that
you return my call. So far, no call.
I will give you our information and maybe
you would choose to "do the right thing"
and give all of us a refund. I understand
some have already been issued to Legends
owners.

Robert T. Smith of Hewitt, NJ is the owner
of the timeshare in question. We signed
up last year and could never find our unit
listed on your website.
If you would like to reply to Mr. & Mrs.
Smith, the email is "[email protected]" .
or post it on this forum for all to see.

Looking forward to receiving a check for
$299.00. Thanks for your response in advance.

Asbury Park, NJ

#32 Apr 9, 2007
Dear Adam Wroblewski,
As I shared openly with this forum the lack of service provided by your company, I will ALSO SHARE 'publicly' my THANK YOU.

Thank you for your quick response to this matter regarding my girlfriend and her troubles with interval. The lack of respect I had for your company has turned - only in the direction of the CEO of a company of which I believe needs a little more ATD. From what I have been told, you are a former Marine. BZ. Thank you for your service! Again, thank you for your timely response - LESS THAN 24 hours!!!! Actions speak SO MUCH LOUDER than simple words... Your ACTIONS spoke volumes to both my girlfriend and myself. THANK YOU.

I will also share your commendable service to the others - without the details, just the fact that you back your words with actions. I hope you find some devoted employees and management that have these same qualities.

Very respectfully,

Rob Wesley

Asbury Park, NJ

#33 Apr 9, 2007
According to the "other" forum, 21 hours ago I had written:

"INTERESTING... Just responded to this "CEO" of Interval and then sent him a "personal" e-mail... amazing people we are dealing with here...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-milford -... "

NOW -
I have to post my "new-formed" RESPECT for a CEO taking PERSONAL responsibility and PROFESSIONALLY responding to what is going on in HIS COMPANY. This CEO responded, respectfully, within 12 - hours of my posting my valid frustrations with INTERVAL. Based on my military experience, I could only compare it to him like a CAPTIAN (CO) of a ship taking (no other choice!) ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY for whatever happens on HIS WATCH (on his ship during his command). This CEO is personally answering RESPECTFUL and LEGITIMATE problems and complaints, and in a timely manner, in order to show that his company means GOOD BUSINESS. NOT TO BE ABUSED, and he "doesn't have to" (agreed) DO ANYTHING. He can just be a PUNK like the rest of these people responsible for this LEGENDS NIGHTMARE! HE/HIS COMPANY has NOTHING to do with them and is HE is PERSONALLY trying to "repair" the damage done to his company because of the BAD juju of even having the name LEGENDS around INTERVAL REALITY.

HE has gained my respect, as deserved, based upon his honorable actions of stepping up to the plate on a team he and his company doesn't even play on. That's GOOD BUSINESS and I thought HE/INTERVAL deserved what he had earned. RESPECT.

Thanks for listening...
Dee

Floral Park, NY

#34 Apr 10, 2007
Did anyone else hear from Adam Wrobelewski? We are still waiting for
his reply re our $300. invested...
Nick - Butler

AOL

#35 Apr 10, 2007
How can you possibly respect a man (Mr. Wroblewski) who took money from timeshare owners knowing that he could neither sell or rent the units at Legends. He will earn my respect when he compensates each and every Legends timeshare owner who he TOOK money from. That would be the honorable thing to do Mr. Wroblewski.

Since: Feb 07

Bayonne, NJ

#36 Apr 11, 2007
Dee wrote:
Did anyone else hear from Adam Wrobelewski? We are still waiting for
his reply re our $300. invested...
call and let me know what kind of response you get.
Adam Wroblewski

Orlando, FL

#37 Apr 11, 2007
Nick,

I never TOOK the money from the owners of Legends under the pretense that we couldn't rent or sell the properties. We went by YOUR information that the property could be taken care of based on YOUR knowledge. We are simply a marketing arm working as a for sale/ by owner and it seems like all of your frustrations are focused towards the wrong person. Get a grip Nick.

An anology that I use quite frequently is if you pay the classified section (upfront) of your local newspaper to sell your 1982 Yugo with one door and then the car doesn't sell, you wouldn't necessarily blame the newspaper for not trying to advertise it or knowing that the car was in disrepair would you? Would you ask them for your money back?

There are many clients of the Legends that I have spoken to in the last couple of days where concessions were made. These concessions were based on a lot of different variables associated with the Rental or Resale. We as a company have done NOTHING wrong and your anger and frustrations need to be focused in a direction to whom you BOUGHT the timeshare from. Read and UNDERSTAND the forums, we had nothing to do with the debacle that you seem to be suffering from, we did the job the best way we could based again, ON YOUR INFORMATION!

It amazes me that when a comapny or individual such as myself goes on a limb to help the owners of a property in which I have nothing to do with or have no contractual obligation to provide any concessions my name is being dragged through the mud based on what? Improper information provided by the client? Apalling to say the least.

Concessions were made to the majority of the clients at Legends but because of a few bad apples and lack of respect for me, refunds will now be a lot harder to obtain. You can thank the person who cut and paste my name saying call me for a refund. You can also thank a few of the owners who declined my offers stating "we are going to get what we deserve".

You were sold a nightmare, my company provides hope and a light at the end of the tunnel. The people who dragged my name through the mud and making inflammatory comments in regards to my charecter, I hope your happy with the results and YOU are to blame for the lack of concessions from this point on.

The people in which I've already spoken to (25+), I will still honor my word and my agreement of the refund. Way and Reg, I also still await your call.

Respectfully to most,

Adam Wroblewski
Karen and Sean

United States

#38 Apr 11, 2007
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just spoke to Adam, who happens to be a very nice guy stuck in the middle of a crappy situation, and he was a man of his word and gave me a refund. So thank you Adam!
Dee

Floral Park, NY

#39 Apr 11, 2007
Karen and Sean,
Glad to hear that you had a good resolution. I hope that we will be as
lucky.
Nick - Butler

AOL

#40 Apr 12, 2007
Hey Adam, maybe you need to get a grip. Don't attack me as your defense. Your company accepted money from the timeshare owners but they were unaware of the product that they were marketing! Thanks for going out on a limb for all the timeshare owners who trusted you. That is so honorable of you Mr. Wroblewski. How could your company market a product without thoroughly educating themselves about what they are trying to sell or rent. You put yourself in this mess. So again, don't attack me as your defense. Just do the right thing to protect your reputation. Is it that difficult to be honest, to show integrity, and to demonstrate that you are a man of character? Maybe you were unaware of the Legend's situation (I highly doubt it), but that is still no excuse to have ignored some of these clients for quite some time.
Adam Wroblewski

Orlando, FL

#41 Apr 12, 2007
Nick,

Thanks for the clarification on what the honorable thing to do is, I'm sure that if you were in my position you would be able to handle this situation better than I would based your own personal level of integrity and proffessionalism. Lets get one thing very clear though, that was not an attack! We make it VERY clear, verbally as well as contractually that it is you the timeshare owner who ultimately provides the information necessary for us to complete our jobs. The people that we deal with have specific criteria that is then cross referencee against owner provided data. How is that my fault? As stated in my previos correspondance, I am willing to stand by my agreement and refund the clients who have already contacted me. Nick, are you a client with Interval who knows first hand what it was like to provide incomplete resort information to the company your paying to represent you? Thats like the guy on trial for murder who forgets to tell his attorney that the weapon used was hidden under his bed! Has my company ignored you? Has my company not provided the services stipulated pursuaint to the contractual agreement? The answer is that we are still only recieving information about the ongoing exploits of Legends directly through clients of Legends just like yourself! Your insinuations that I put myself in this mess can be thrown right back at you stating the same. I'm sure you had no idea what you were getting into, same here on this side of the fence. My actions thus far to compensate and speak to the clients individually and personally speak louder than your poor attempt at decimating my character.

I'm doing my best here to provide accurate answers to valid concerns. Nick, I appreciate the level of concern you have for your fellow timeshare owners, that certainly is commendable but don't jump into making false allegations that Interval has ever known the delapadated conditions and disrepair of the property in which you own.
Rob Wesley

Asbury Park, NJ

#42 Apr 15, 2007
Adam... Again, thank you for your timely response and personal attention to this matter. Your actions speak volumes... words are words... Thanks again.

Folks - Many are frustrated - direct it where it belongs. COMMUNICATION(!!!) and a LEVEL HEAD is key to getting ANYTHING accomplished! Hope the best for you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legends Resort (Jan '06) 15 hr Lade 2,992
corrupt vernon police (Jan '07) 19 hr Condodweller 23
Anybody know Marco Guerrero (Jul '09) Jan '17 JimBev96 5
News 21-year-old admits sex with girl, 15 (Mar '14) Apr '16 Nightrob 5
Seeking rental in Highland Lakes / Vernon, NJ f... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Vernontenant 1
News Vernon Township plans fireworks display (Jun '15) Jun '15 angelhrt17 1
News Sussex woman charged with DWI (Jun '15) Jun '15 lizard 1

Highland Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Lakes Mortgages