Comments
181 - 186 of 186 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2011
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
sara

Paterson, NJ

#185 Dec 12, 2009
I have also been a victim of this SCAM! Maybe we should join forces and file a lawsuit against Interval. If there are soo many of us out there , we should join forces. President Obama and the FBI are after companies like these. Lets do something about it. We should all get a refund and these guys should go to jail ...just like Madoff
Steve C

Cheltenham, PA

#186 Apr 13, 2010
April 13, 2010:
Hello Adam, I am pleased to have found this post. I currently have a "still sealed" letter addressed to: Mr. Adam Wroblewski, Interval Realty Services Inc., 801 Orienta Ave. Suite 1000, Altamonte Springs FL 32701 dated 13 Nov. 2007. This letter was sent and returned, RTN TO SENDER UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED. It was a letter asking for a refund based on the numerous complaints across the time period. I have attempted to contact you on numerous occasions to remedy this without success. I see by your postings that you do not appear to hide behind any unscrupulous business deal and that you appear as a fair business partner. I'd still like to be able to recover my costs from your agency so please let me know if we can resolve this. Thank You, Steve.
Patti

United States

#187 May 4, 2010
I have dealt with Interval Property Management for over 3 years. Right after I purchased my timeshare they called and told me that they were my manager. They knew how much I paid for the timeshare, how much the taxes and maintenance fees were and said if I paid them in advance they were allowed to let me pay them by 1/2 for the next year. What I didn't know was that they were going to charge me $189.00 per year for their services. Once you give them a credit card, they will use it even if you have told them not to use it. Well, it wasn't long that this pleasant young man named Paul began telling me that if I paid tohave my RCI points cashed in I could sell them and double my money on them. Also, that is I put the unit up for sale I could double my money on what I paid for it. It has been three years. I have never signed anything. It has all been done over the phone and supposedly some bank somewhere has my escrow downpayment, and taxes and maintenances that I paid for two years which were the terms the guy who wanted to buy it had. And I was stupid enough to pay the money up front for everything. I probably will lose it all. I will probably never get my money back. So whatever you do, my advice for what it is worth is to not do business with this company.
Sean

Saugerties, NY

#188 Nov 11, 2010
I also was part of this scam. I paid $552.00 Oct. "2009" with the quarantee that my time share at "Mistic Dunes" in FL would be rented during business conferences for $3700.00 a week for my 2 Bedroom, and $2300.00 a week for my 1 Bedroom. I was also told that I would have the money by "Christmas" "2009". Finally the told me that my $552.00 would be a one time payment, to be a member forever, and that they would be renting my time share every year. Now these people are calling me, telling me that my membership is up and it's time to renew it!! I quess if it sounds to good to be true, it is!

Get this!! I'm also a Dis. Vet. just getting out of the Army. I told them that I really couldn't afford it. They still promised me $4500.00 by "Christmas" 2009. I haven't received a dime or a call. How about that for a kick in the butt!!

These people are Ripoff Artists. And they will keep going until someone in power stands up for those being taken advantage of.

Stay Away from "Interval Property Management"
Sean

Saugerties, NY

#189 Nov 11, 2010
Oh Yeah!! Is there Really a Customer Service Manager named "Michelle Carter". It's propobly Adams girl friend!!!

Every Phone #, Email Address, and name has disappeared off the face of the planet!! That's how they continue the scam!! Be Careful!!
timshare info

Aurora, CO

#190 Oct 28, 2011
Does anyone have any current contact information for interval Property? Their website doesn't work, no one answers the phone and it seems to me the address they gave me is a mailbox in a UPS store. any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Viridian Energy - Marketing (Aug '10) Sun Andrew 226
West Milford Atlas Map Sample Aug 29 MrDoughnut 4
George Big Ed Wickham and Angelina Thomson Wickham (Jun '12) Aug 29 MrDoughnut 3
advoserv (Mar '10) Aug 19 Nimby 428
Vernon High school teacher caugh stealing (Dec '08) Aug 17 Guest 162
Review: A Macchione Brothers Inc (Aug '08) Aug 16 not so happy cost... 12
Lake Glenwood Needs To Be Sold! (Mar '09) Aug 13 URareRidiculous 367
•••

Air Quality Alert for Sussex County was issued at September 02 at 8:27AM EDT

•••

Highland Lakes News Video

•••
•••

Highland Lakes Jobs

•••