AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

bob wrote:
WATCH OUT FOR INTERVAL REALTY SERVICES Winter Park Florida. please see www.ripoffreport.com for more information on this company before you pay!
I agree. I too, got scammed by them. Very disapointed in their deceptive practices and do not give them any money because you will not get it back.

Since: Feb 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. I too, got scammed by them. Very disapointed in their deceptive practices and do not give them any money because you will not get it back.
You were not the only one... We did also ... however what we did was make a pest of ourselves, and threatened to send letters to the BBB and Chamber of commerce down there, until we talked to someone live and had them honor their agreement and give us a 3day/2night vacation voucher and advertise for and additional 6 mo at no cost to us (small consolation, I know… but I will use the voucher at one of their local resorts as well as use the amenities and their employees labor to have a Mini vacation that costs them money for a change). I would encourage everyone else to do the same ...hey would it be funny if everyone went at the same time to one of their resorts think how much that would cost them.. I tried to copy the letter we sent to them with all the names and addresses but was unable to post it, if you want it please Email me at genesr@andersonNJ.com and I’ll send a copy to who ever wants one.

Remember Fight back any way you can
Gene
Ryan M

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2007

We had a property listed with Interval and although they took a little bit longer than 6 months they sold our timeshare that 4 other companies tried to do but were unsuccessful. They did in fact give me a vacation package and they sold my timeshare not long after. I've had plenty of bad expeierences with timeshare companies and this is this first one that actually did what they said they were going to do. Lets not bash them too hard!
Robin from Vernon

Cedar Knolls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

Ryan M wrote:
We had a property listed with Interval and although they took a little bit longer than 6 months they sold our timeshare that 4 other companies tried to do but were unsuccessful. They did in fact give me a vacation package and they sold my timeshare not long after. I've had plenty of bad expeierences with timeshare companies and this is this first one that actually did what they said they were going to do. Lets not bash them too hard!
I see you live in Winter Park, FL. That's where Interval Reality is located.

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

Ryan M wrote:
We had a property listed with Interval and although they took a little bit longer than 6 months they sold our timeshare that 4 other companies tried to do but were unsuccessful.
My question is was this a Legends Resort timeshare?

Regina
Ryan M

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

Yes, I live in Winter Park and their office is 10 minutes from us. I figured after all of the negative publicity that these kind of companies get, I wanted to be able to knock on the front door if there was a problem!
Ryan M

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2007

No, Westgate in Orlando
nigel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2007

seeking 801 oriental ave suite 1000
altamote spring fl 32701
Dee

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

We paid Interval Realty, too. We did get the
vacation voucher for 2 nights, three days. But
they have done NOTHING for us.
I wonder if we should call the BBB and the Florida
officials.....
Reggi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2007

Dee,
Is your timeshare showing up on their website?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2007

Dee wrote:
We paid Interval Realty, too. We did get the
vacation voucher for 2 nights, three days. But
they have done NOTHING for us.
Dee, is your timeshare listed on their website

Reggi
SONJAH NAISHY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY INTERVAL REALTY THEY CLAIMED AS IF THEY WERE I.I. A MAN BY THE NAME OF JOHN CALLED MY HOUSE AND PROMISED TO SELL MY TIME SHARE OR THEY WOULD BUY IT AFTER 6 MONTHS. WELL ITS BEEN A YEAR AND I STILL HAVE MY TIME SHARE AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CALLS AT ALL. IT COSTS ME 750.00 FOR NOTHING BUT LIES AND EMPTY PROMISES I BELIEVE THAT RYAN M IS ACTUALLY THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY, ADAM W. WHEN I CALLED IT WAS LIKE I WAS INTERUPTING A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA WOULD ALLOW THIS TO GO ON IN THIER STATE. HOW EVER I HAVE FILED PAPERS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN MY STATE AND I URGE THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE THAT WERE SCAMMED TO FILE PAPERS WITH YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL IN YOUR STATES. IF YOU ARE READING THIS BEFORE SIGNING A CONTRACT PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE.DONT...

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

SONJAH NAISHY wrote:
I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY INTERVAL REALTY THEY CLAIMED AS IF THEY WERE I.I. A MAN BY THE NAME OF JOHN CALLED MY HOUSE AND PROMISED TO SELL MY TIME SHARE OR THEY WOULD BUY IT AFTER 6 MONTHS. IT COSTS ME 750.00 FOR NOTHING BUT LIES AND EMPTY PROMISES I BELIEVE THAT RYAN M IS ACTUALLY THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY, ADAM W. WHEN I CALLED IT WAS LIKE I WAS INTERUPTING A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA WOULD ALLOW THIS TO GO ON IN THIER STATE. HOW EVER I HAVE FILED PAPERS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN MY STATE AND I URGE THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE THAT WERE SCAMMED TO FILE PAPERS WITH YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL IN YOUR STATES. IF YOU ARE READING THIS BEFORE SIGNING A CONTRACT PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE.DONT...
Sonjah, Could this be the Ryan M. from a few posts back that said his timeshare was sold who is from Winter Pk, FL. Check out the website and see if your timeshare even shows up. LMK

Reg
Randy Vacationer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

Hello,

I have heard of this company My timeshare warns owners not to work with them. My timeshare is really Westgate in Orlando I am here as i type this to you. I hope you all learned a good lesson about "who" not to believe.(ryan) If the listing is on the web site then you can not find it and Reggie what difference is it going to make anyway? Reggie did you list your timeshare with them? Dee call your Atty Generals office and see what they can do for you then follow up with a complaint with your timeshare & Florida's Attorney Generals ofc and last but not least the Winter Park Police Dept. I was told that the FBI would investigate this type of crime as long as there were enough victim willing to step forward.

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

Randy Vacationer wrote:
Hello,
I have heard of this company My timeshare warns owners not to work with them. My timeshare is really Westgate in Orlando I am here as i type this to you. I hope you all learned a good lesson about "who" not to believe.(ryan) If the listing is on the web site then you can not find it and Reggie what difference is it going to make anyway?
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here. I am looking into the validity of this company.

Reggi
Adam Wroblewski

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

Judged:

Let me help you….
The feedback on this forum in regards to my company is amazing! I’ve noticed that none of the users providing information have last names or any semi-identifying information that I can use to verify or validate any of the issues or complaints described in this forum.(I can’t even find “Ryan M” who is apparently my quasi alter ego per a forum member who must live in a world where only ignorance supersedes intelligence) Gimme a break, I won’t hide behind a static IP address and give partial information. Let me provide the forum my particulars so there is no confusion to who I am or whom I represent:
Adam Wroblewski, President and CEO of Interval Realty Services Inc. located at 620 North Denning Drive, Winter Park FL 32789
I was informed of this website today by one of my potential customers in dyer need of relinquishing a property in which was unavailable, undesirable, and in a location that wasn’t conducive to a family or any vacation for that matter. This client explained to me the derogatory information that was posted on my company and I felt the best way to spearhead this problem is to go to the source direct.
It’s never a pleasurable experience to respond to complaints,(especially those posted on the internet) but sometimes, complaints shed light on situations and practices that other wise might be swept underneath a carpet somewhere and forgotten about until it was too late. It however is not too late. We value every one of our clients here and will do what it takes to show each and every customer just how important they are to the continued growth of Interval Realty. I value every opinion provided to me, and open the doors to all feedback (negative and positive) that correlates directly to the marketing and advertising that will ultimately lead to the end result of the rental or sale of the timeshare.
I look where the majority of these complaints stem from and noticed the forum is based in NJ, anywhere near Legends Resort? We initially took on the Legends resort with high hopes that the property would have a high exchange rate into one of the many properties based here in Orlando. Interval Realty had no idea what was to become of Legends and we have great sympathy for all of the owners here who seem to be experiencing a lot of the same problems. However, if you the owners of this timeshare can’t take advantage of the property, how is it that you can fault and call my company a scam because we can’t rent or sell it? The best marketing in the world couldn’t justify a sale under the current terms and conditions associated with the use of this timeshare!
Let’s talk about The Rip off Report for a brief second: Please click on the links to view the company reports. Note that I have responded to every one of the issues that the clients had. I never like hearing that any of clients are unhappy and I do what I can to remedy the situation. But one thing boggles me, I can’t see how the 8 or 9 complaints derived in 5 years would or could constitute the term “a mess”. Although I don’t even want to pretend that I can satisfy every client, our intentions are to certainly try.
For anyone else on this discussion board who has other issues, I will be more than happy to PERSONALLY handle any problems regarding your account on an individual basis. As a lot of the timeshare owners already know, timeshare is not the easiest product to move and unfortunately for us the owner already has a bad taste in their mouth since the inception or purchase date. I hope to change that. Please have confidence that if you contact me direct, I will do my very best to ensure that the end result is a satisfactory result.
Please contact me direct with any questions, queries, qualms or quandaries. Until then I remain…..
Adam Wroblewski
President/Owner
Interval Realty Services Inc

adam@intervalrealty.net
Dee

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

My timeshare at Legends is not showing
up....neither are any others at Legends!
I sent an email to their support address
asking why Legends is not on their property search..I will let you know their
reply.
We did get the 2 day vacation voucher but
its not worth the money we paid to be
represented by Interval and to have our
unit sold or rented. How can they do anything with the timeshares if they are
not listing them???

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2007

Dear Adam, my question is how can you represent a timeshare you know is unrentable or unsellable and yet, you take money for advertising the property? Better yet, once you found out the property is in the condition that is in, why not compensate those who trusted your company from the beginning. That would definitely satisfy me. And as far as the property not being listed...it would appear that the property had never been listed from the time of the fee being paid. If it had been, what would be the reason for removing it from the listing?
Randy Vacationer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2007

Take a look at the BBB in Orlando they have 40 complaints not 8.
Adam Wroblewski

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2007

Way and Reg,

Call me direct and I'll be more than happy to explain things to you. One thing that I can ensure is that the property has been listed since the inception and still is today.

Mr. Randy Vacationer, please call me, it sounds like your complaints and issues are more than just a request for fair treatment, maybe my competition?

Adam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of186
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Lakes Discussions

Search the Highland Lakes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Needed. (May '13) 14 hr Country girl 2
Centurylink (Feb '12) Apr 17 Phoenix 5
Review: Viridian Energy - Marketing (Aug '10) Apr 16 Scaffoldman 224
advoserv (Mar '10) Apr 11 topdown1 416
Legends Resort (Jan '06) Apr 10 Ladeeda 2,800
Lake Glenwood Needs To Be Sold! (Mar '09) Apr 9 JustCrankyOldPeople 352
Comet Management (Nov '06) Mar 26 fortunate ex-resident 281
•••
•••