|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

resident wrote:
want a better lake JMC should quit the board from what I hear he is a crybaby and sits on his ass doing nothing
From what you hear? Sounds like you should get off your ass and go to a meeting. Maybe even run for a board position. Unless of course you are just a crybaby. Take some positive action people!
JMC = Just My Concern

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Past resident wrote:
<quoted text>From what you hear? Sounds like you should get off your ass and go to a meeting. Maybe even run for a board position. Unless of course you are just a crybaby. Take some positive action people!
JMC does not want to help anyone but his concerns. The Village needs to move forward. JMC should not be allowed to be a part of the board in any wayfor 4 years. There should be a cap on being continually aboard member. It should be 2 years the most for being a freeholder 'freeloader' and out of politics for 4 years straight.
JMCs entire family is delinquent and have stolen equipment from the Village which will not give back.
Why should I pay my dues?
VOTE:
Comet Management to take over VLG
Selling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Past resident wrote:
<quoted text>
From what you hear? Sounds like you should get off your ass and go to a meeting. Maybe even run for a board position. Unless of course you are just a crybaby. Take some positive action people!
Past resident? ha, with such a strong opinion? I dont think so. Maybe check into the community you currently live in and keep your nose out of this one. Positive? Nothing positive here, just nasty old cranks.
Concerned VOLG homeowner

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Don't you realize you spewing this trash about other residents and the community is doing more harm then good. If you don't like it here pack your know it all ass and move!!!
Concerned VOLG homeowner

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="JMC = Just My Concern"]<quoted text>
JMC does not want to help anyone but his concerns. The Village needs to move forward. JMC should not be allowed to be a part of the board in any wayfor 4 years. There should be a cap on being continually aboard member. It should be 2 years the most for being a freeholder 'freeloader' and out of politics for 4 years straight.
JMCs entire family is delinquent and have stolen equipment from the Village which will not give back.
Why should I pay my dues?
VOTE:
Comet Management to take over VLG[/QUOTE]
YOU ARE SO FULL OF BS....NOTHING STOLEN JUST YOU AND THE NEW GOON SQUAD SPREADING YOUR NASTY CRAP. THIS WAS A PEACEFUL COMMUNITY WHERE ALL GOT ALONG UNTIL THE NEW CREW MOVED IN.
concerned Volg homeowner2

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO CONSTANTLY BEEATE OTHERS.
IT ONLY SEEMS THAT THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN ARE THOSE THAT ARE THE PROBLEM!
IT APPEARS AS IF THERRE ARE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN HOLD GRUDES, TELL HALF TRUETHS AND ARGUE ABOUT THINGS KNOWING ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE STORY.
PLEASE, LET US ALL STOP THE BS AND LIVE OUR LIVES WITH POSITVE OUTLOOKS INSTEAD OF GRUMBLING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.
THANK YOU ALL
JMC = Just My Concern

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

concerned Volg homeowner2 wrote:
WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO CONSTANTLY BEEATE OTHERS.
IT ONLY SEEMS THAT THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN ARE THOSE THAT ARE THE PROBLEM!
IT APPEARS AS IF THERRE ARE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN HOLD GRUDES, TELL HALF TRUETHS AND ARGUE ABOUT THINGS KNOWING ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE STORY.
PLEASE, LET US ALL STOP THE BS AND LIVE OUR LIVES WITH POSITVE OUTLOOKS INSTEAD OF GRUMBLING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.
THANK YOU ALL
Just by the way you do not know how to spell words, complete sentences, and write non-descriptive shows me your last grade completed in school.

Yeah, that's what we need!'Untrustees' running the place.

As for me leaving, you would like it. I will be here like a thorn in your skin.
WeirdPlace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Past resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Why go to a meeting? Bunch of angry people that want to fight with each other go to those meetings. Nothing positive to be found there.
Mark

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

To anyone thinking of buying a house in the Village of Lake Glenwood, I encourage you to take a walk around and meet some of the residents. You will find we are a friendly bunch. It is a safe community and we all watch out for one another. Yes, we have unpaved roads, but we have no thru-traffic. I have owned a home here for 8 years and have been happy with the management. As with any self-managed small community we have our occasional squabbles, and some of us may get a little carried away on the internet, but it is a lovely quiet place.
Dustin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us not forget that Dustin is part of the family as well. His sister in law is the former secretary who served at the same time his father in law was the president. His uncle in law was on the board along with some other of his wife's in laws. So the view is a little clouded. D - Please slow down on our roads, there are children here.
You want to make accusations? Put your name up "resident". I need to slow down?!?! That's funny I needed that laugh.
Andy Hennelly

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

I'm thinking of buying a home in this community, am I making a big mistake ????
There seems to be some sort of septic issue that everyone is covering up , wtf is up with that ??? Any insight would be helpful
JustCrankyOldPeo ple

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Andy Hennelly wrote:
I'm thinking of buying a home in this community, am I making a big mistake ????
There seems to be some sort of septic issue that everyone is covering up , wtf is up with that ??? Any insight would be helpful
I never heard of a septic issue here. The only issue is a bunch of cranky old people
wonah

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

- Water issue as per NJDEP
- Inbred family runs place
- Fighting among people that have titles. In deperate need of recreation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 353 of353
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Lakes Discussions

Search the Highland Lakes Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
West Milford Hewitt Newfoundland NJ Jun 23 donnacook66 1
Paterson drug dealer gets 7 years in prison for... Jun 21 gnome 3
Legends Resort (Jan '06) Jun 21 Phoenix 2,802
Rajputs are illegitimate sons of kshatriya (Dec '11) Jun 12 raghavendra rajbhar 75
Questions about the Wickham Family? Jun '14 MrDoughnut 1
Wickham House Echo Lake West Milford 1855 (Nov '13) Jun '14 MrDoughnut 2
William Wickham jr and Julia's Kids (Jun '12) Jun '14 MrDoughnut 3
•••
•••

Highland Lakes News Video

•••
•••

Highland Lakes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••