I got doughnuts from there this morning and they were raw in the middle
Pinky

Elliott, SC

#3 Aug 1, 2012
So go clean it.
Pinky

Elliott, SC

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Put them in the microwave and quit griping.
yoter

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Lost my virginity on the check out stand to a greeter...good times!
say what

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Don't go to Walmart, Everyone would be better off.
radio man

Lincoln, IL

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Highland forum strikes again,let the bullshit begin!
fat mama

Belleville, IL

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Actually, this is a very nice wal-mart!
just saying

Kansas City, KS

#10 Aug 2, 2012
The doughnuts can't be raw in the middle dumbass bc they come in already fried!!!!!! They just warm them up in the oven before they ice them!
Toby P

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Aug 3, 2012
They already have a lot of fun brands but i wish they had more ethnic brands :) been dying for some homemade potstickers!!! LOL cheers!!!! xx
learn from your mistakes

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2012
Yes.. They were not cooked long enough. It doesn't matter where thy come from if they don't cook them right then warming them up isn't gona do shit.. Dumbass. We bought a box of 12 for 4 people and every single one was done on top and bottom but raw thru the center and ever single one got thrown away
Missy

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 6, 2012
learn from your mistakes wrote:
Yes.. They were not cooked long enough. It doesn't matter where thy come from if they don't cook them right then warming them up isn't gona do shit.. Dumbass. We bought a box of 12 for 4 people and every single one was done on top and bottom but raw thru the center and ever single one got thrown away
Call Brown and Croupen dipshit.
learn from your mistakes

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Lmao... Cun t
customer

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 6, 2012
I'm thinking the uncooked doughnuts were possibly the barbarian cream ones. That would explain why all of them were exactly the same.
Missy

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 6, 2012
learn from your mistakes wrote:
Lmao... Cun t
Three doughnuts each fatass?
customer

Farmington, MO

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Stupid auto correct, bavarian cream doughnuts.... They all have a creamy center therefore someone who has never had one from Wal Mart wouldnt know & think they are undercooked. Kinda funny actually. They are the best ones there....
learn from your mistakes

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2012
customer wrote:
Stupid auto correct, bavarian cream doughnuts.... They all have a creamy center therefore someone who has never had one from Wal Mart wouldnt know & think they are undercooked. Kinda funny actually. They are the best ones there....
no they were glazed...
dirt fan

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2012
I don't normally post on here because it's always dumb arguing over nothing but I will stand up for this guy because I've had that problem before also. I think what had happened was they didn't get cooked long enough on each side which left them very doughy thru the center. It's very stupid for you powerless to be arguing about a damn doughnut but I felt sorry for this guy because he is right lol
learn from your mistakes

United States

#20 Aug 6, 2012
I knew I wasn't crazy! Lmao
i dont like Walmart

United States

#21 Aug 7, 2012
Walmart cant keep there shelves stocked. They have employees to whom are the least bit respectful. I mean come on, can you move over a little as I try to get down the isle? Can you stop your conversation at the deli and come wait on me? I know your conversation was probably more important then getting me my order. Sorry to bother you! Check out lanes are ridiculous. I do go to Walmart because it is the only real choice I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HMS principal 10 hr sivgrbejcisht 6
Dress Code May 21 sivgrbejcisht 6
What's up with new black charger cop car runnin... May 18 Shurloc 10
Caleb powell (Jun '13) May 18 Shurloc 7
Question? May 14 DumKoff 2
Another Tax Hike? May 14 VotTrump 8
Sprint May 12 NeedFone 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages