Gays in highland
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sword swallower

Collinsville, IL

#24 Jul 8, 2011
i know this guy who likes to put double D batteries up his but. He works uptown by the new highland diner.
SexyLexy

Troy, IL

#26 Jul 17, 2011
I like girls..:) and boys<3
Cobain

Alton, IL

#27 Jul 17, 2011
every one is gay.
sssaawweeett

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Jul 18, 2011
we're here, we're queer, have you had your pap smear?
travy mccoy

Whiting, IN

#29 Oct 30, 2011
Timmy G!

Since: Oct 11

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Oct 31, 2011
I am bisexual. Life just happens that way. :) Gotta love the random quirks, haha.
annoyed

Farmington, MO

#31 Oct 31, 2011
Most girls who are bisexual & guys who act more feminine than the real females are doing nothing but following a trend. They do it because it's trendy and obviously are desiring attention. I have a relative who is gay & has been all his life & he even agrees that the overly expressive guys who act more of b!tch than the real women is to much. And then there are the girls who claim to be bisexual, not full blown gay which is ridiculous. Either your gay or not. Stop trying to get the more likes of a man just because you say you hook up with a woman on occasion. I have nothing against gay people, I have total respect for the real ones. Not the fakes who do it only for attention & would love to see who the real ones actually are in this town.

Since: Oct 11

Edwardsville, IL

#32 Oct 31, 2011
I personally think having a gf is more fun. Just from my experiences.
pew

Mahomet, IL

#34 Jun 5, 2014
Going back in the thread needing more folks to come on to church again. Pope says you can be gay or bi or homo, rich or poor, prefer rich, and join us in prayer and collection. We need to beat the odds ya know. And Sat the odds are for California Chrome. So come on down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doniphan county housing 1 min NoClue 2
What happened? 10 min GonnaWhoopHim 17
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Tue OldManBenny 72
Jesus on way to highland (Aug '14) Jul 24 BuschDriver 10
Donald Trump for President Jul 24 Bernie 7
Pokémon Go Jul 24 SisterMarie 4
Bob Sligie (Feb '11) Jul 24 booB 20

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance