Vandals, Burglars Hit Highland, IL

Vandals, Burglars Hit Highland, IL

There are 11 comments on the KTVI story from Jun 4, 2012, titled Vandals, Burglars Hit Highland, IL. In it, KTVI reports that:

HIGHLAND, IL - It appears burglars turned into vandals over the weekend in Highland Illinois.A Police said they've investigated about 4 car and garage break-ins and recently vandals used markers to write raunchy words on one property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVI.

Lock Your Doors

Granite City, IL

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Catch them & lock em up! Damn Thugs better not come steaing from my house!
meow

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 14, 2012
thats why people need guns so we can put those dumb ass ignorant thugs six feet under
resident

Farmington, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2012
meow wrote:
thats why people need guns so we can put those dumb ass ignorant thugs six feet under
So you say murder is a proper punishment for robbery? Kind of harsh isn't it? Guns are made for protection if someone causes bodily harm to you. It's dumb people like you who don't need a gun, & who have the same ego as Zimmerman which make wrongful decisions.
Hmmm

Farmington, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2012
meow wrote:
Hmmmm "Meow"....ever write that on someone's property? Especially in marker?
learn from your mistakes

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>So you say murder is a proper punishment for robbery? Kind of harsh isn't it? Guns are made for protection if someone causes bodily harm to you. It's dumb people like you who don't need a gun, & who have the same ego as Zimmerman which make wrongful decisions.
F*** you and f*** that thug Zimmerman shot. Someone comes to my house in the middle of the night that I don't know I'm shooting them without a doubt. To me that's a threat and I would be fearing for my life ;)
And as far as Zimmerman goes he did what he had to do.
bonersoup

Alton, IL

#6 Jul 15, 2012
learn from your mistakes wrote:
<quoted text>F*** you and f*** that thug Zimmerman shot. Someone comes to my house in the middle of the night that I don't know I'm shooting them without a doubt. To me that's a threat and I would be fearing for my life ;)
And as far as Zimmerman goes he did what he had to do.
like!
Are you Kidding

Winchester, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Personnally I own a couple guns, and someone unlawfully comes into my house I am going to use them. I have a young son and wife that I will protect with everything that I have. If you chose to unlawfully enter into someone's house, you face the risk of being shot at.
resident

Farmington, MO

#8 Jul 15, 2012
This topic was based on vandalism, breaking in cars & garages right? So with what you all are saying its ok to shoot whomever was doing this??? Let's say if they broke into your home, and they were unarmed. Then you shoot them & kill them....guess who is going to get their ass in trouble? This isn't Texas people. Think before you do anything! Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Especially the dumb ones.....
for Zimmerman

Lenexa, KS

#9 Jul 15, 2012
If I'm somewhere I'm not supposed to be especially doing something wrong I completely expect to be shot at. It's pretty simple. Don't steal from or vandalize other people's homes! People are supposed to feel safe in their homes!
Hmmmmm

Farmington, MO

#10 Jul 15, 2012
What I find funny is the person who bumped this thread could possibly be the person who caused the vandalism. Obviously they want to see what others would say about them so they bumped it. The person who did do the vandalism wrote the word "meow" on a few places, so obviously it was a young person and possibly the same individual who posted under the username: meow. So there, we have a moron who used the same name that they vandalized with. And a bunch of trigger happy twits wanting to shoot someone for vandalizing. This town is doomed I tell ya.....doomed.
Are you Kidding

Clarksville, TN

#11 Jul 17, 2012
resident wrote:
This topic was based on vandalism, breaking in cars & garages right? So with what you all are saying its ok to shoot whomever was doing this??? Let's say if they broke into your home, and they were unarmed. Then you shoot them & kill them....guess who is going to get their ass in trouble? This isn't Texas people. Think before you do anything! Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Especially the dumb ones.....
If you come into my house I am not going to hesitite, because I do not know if you are unarmed or not. If you enter someone's house illegally, you can protect yourself and family by any means necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word around town Apr 22 LuvMyPets 34
stock car races (Apr '15) Apr 21 darrell 39
Breese Casey's Apr 19 Tyson 2
Kfc taco bell (Jul '17) Apr 15 ColSanders 12
Tax transcripts, withholding calculator and more (Jan '17) Apr 14 Taxman 3
They ruined the roads in highland Apr 14 EngineEar 9
new to town Apr 12 SupportLocalBusiness 5

Highland Jobs

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages