Is Leninfelser Lumber Going Out Of Bu...

Is Leninfelser Lumber Going Out Of Business

Posted in the Highland Forum

Ace

Highland, IL

#1 May 12, 2012
???
heard

Edwardsville, IL

#2 May 13, 2012
retiring
Megan

United States

#3 May 13, 2012
No not retiring he does not pay his bills he owes several ppl money, can't pay his only employee he had. He deserves what he has coming to him.
Leslie

Moweaqua, IL

#4 May 15, 2012
I highly doubt that is completely true they are good people and the economy sucks they are busy being grandparents and I believe they are thinking of selling! Instead of bashing them go by ur next load of lumber from them to help them pay their bills!
Ben

Morton, IL

#5 May 15, 2012
Why don't you call Linenfelser lumber and ask him yourself!!
Megan

Chicago, IL

#6 May 24, 2012
My dad worked for him and Ron is his uncle. He has screwed my dad over with money insurance , ect. So many times. If he was a good person he would understand he has a family to take care of as well and not be such a tight ass and tell my father a hard working employee for 30 years of Ron to get in line to get paid just like everyone else. He is a prick always was always will be. So many be your shld get your facts straight I know first hand what is going on. He loves to shit on ppl!
Ben

Morton, IL

#7 May 24, 2012
I have to see a few more comments before I judge this man,also don't see how in the world he could compete with RP Aviston Home Depot and Lowes operating in the region.
Keepcrying

Washington, IL

#8 May 31, 2014
Yeah. The little guy is screwed in HIghland. For sure. Right now it looks like the old community is selling out. Home for sale signs all over. Like tulips in June. Last person out, turn off the lights. But keep the race track lights on. Only thing attracting people to Highland is the race track ans Sam Walton's store.What a shame for the real people who got Highland on the map, back in the day. Mexican's already have moved out.
curious

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2014
Keepcrying wrote:
Yeah. The little guy is screwed in HIghland. For sure. Right now it looks like the old community is selling out. Home for sale signs all over. Like tulips in June. Last person out, turn off the lights. But keep the race track lights on. Only thing attracting people to Highland is the race track ans Sam Walton's store.What a shame for the real people who got Highland on the map, back in the day. Mexican's already have moved out.
Thats right, "out with the old, in with the new junk imported from china"
Keepcrying

Washington, IL

#10 Jun 2, 2014
What!! You and Sam in this together.. Shame on you. Go move to Bentonville, Ark or the next boat to China. No middle class in neither place. Either 95% poor or 5% super rich. Yes, keepcrying...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Xmas in June! Sat sligy 6
does anybody know gary runge jrr Fri MikesFriend 136
San Gabriel Memory care center Jul 29 marie 5
highland Jul 28 Kenny 7
what Highland needs & where (Nov '10) Jul 27 OlWillie 43
burpers Jul 27 GreatFood 2
walmart ammo delivery times (Mar '13) Jul 21 Lukie 121
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages