parking by broadway bar and grill

Posted in the Highland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Farmington, MO

#1 Oct 27, 2010
I recently at dinner at broadway bar and grill. I parked in the lot between the dentist office and Yogi's. When i left there was a not on my car that said "This is a private Parking lot For the Hellige Building You are Parked illegal". I am not sure what the big deal is with someone parking in a lot after the office's business hours. I am not a client of Dr Hellige's practice but will not ever become his client either. Someone who spends his time worrying about petty issues like this, must not have time to worry about his practice. I would reccomend that others find a new dentist as well.
Anti-dentite

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Are you actually "enraged" because you got busted parking on private property?
Enraged owner

Farmington, MO

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Maybe the dentist should park in your driveway tomorrow?
powertothepeople brigade

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Oct 27, 2010
enragedparker wrote:
I recently at dinner at broadway bar and grill. I parked in the lot between the dentist office and Yogi's. When i left there was a not on my car that said "This is a private Parking lot For the Hellige Building You are Parked illegal". I am not sure what the big deal is with someone parking in a lot after the office's business hours. I am not a client of Dr Hellige's practice but will not ever become his client either. Someone who spends his time worrying about petty issues like this, must not have time to worry about his practice. I would reccomend that others find a new dentist as well.
right on eragedparker, you are absolutely right, he actually does not own the property, so you go, girl, park away don't be bullied by the man. i am with you, them idiots who defended the hellege office are highland snobs, and we all know highland is full of snobs, i believe i wil park there tomorrow and walk to the mexican place a block away, just try and tow my car you hitler wannabes.
the green beret

Park Hills, MO

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Maybe I should park in your driveway tomorrow...if you know what I mean
Pale Face

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Oct 28, 2010
I guess this means you will never see Hellige in Broadway. He don't know what he's missing. I can see were this parking stuff can get out of hand. But what the hell do I care. Big lot across the street,park there.
Enraged owner

Farmington, MO

#7 Oct 28, 2010
Funny how shitbums always think everyone else's property is theirs, and no rules apply to them. Maybe if they had to work hard to earn something they would appreciate other peoples possesions.
HighlandGuy

Highland, IL

#8 Oct 28, 2010
I've never noticed, but are there signs posted notifying drivers that the parking spaces are for hellige's business?

Since: Oct 10

Farmington, MO

#9 Oct 28, 2010
If the doctor would like to park in my drive way while i am at work and not using it, he may feel free. I actually have a third spot in drive way that is not normally used and he may feel free to park there whenever he pleases. I promise, I will not stalk him and play a flyer on his car. I have better things to do with my time.
Anti-dentite wrote:
Are you actually "enraged" because you got busted parking on private property?
Just Walking

Farmington, MO

#10 Oct 28, 2010
HighlandGuy wrote:
I've never noticed, but are there signs posted notifying drivers that the parking spaces are for hellige's business?
There is a sign on the side by Yogi's but there is not one on the side of his building (at least that I noticed). I had the same stupid note on my car the other night as well when I parked my car there and went for a walk in town with my mom. I honestly didn't see the harm in parking there outside of business hours. It is sad that other businesses in town can't support one another...it is not like the dentist office is in competition with the local taverns.
Enraged Owner

Farmington, MO

#11 Oct 28, 2010
Just Walking wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a sign on the side by Yogi's but there is not one on the side of his building (at least that I noticed). I had the same stupid note on my car the other night as well when I parked my car there and went for a walk in town with my mom. I honestly didn't see the harm in parking there outside of business hours. It is sad that other businesses in town can't support one another...it is not like the dentist office is in competition with the local taverns.
If you went there to walk why didnt you park in a public space and then walk your happy ass to the square then? No need to park close if you went there to walk.
Just Walking

Farmington, MO

#12 Oct 28, 2010
Lesson learned on my part...won't ever park in the lot again! I am going to have to find a new dentist now though to keep my promise, which is a shame because I did like Dr. Reinarman.
Im Just Sayin

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2010
I see both sides. He is probably tired of people not respecting the property. People probably leave cans & trash. Then there's the liability issue. Everyone is so sue happy these days. I don't blame him, somewhat.
fosterbrooks

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2015
Im Just Sayin wrote:
I see both sides. He is probably tired of people not respecting the property. People probably leave cans & trash. Then there's the liability issue. Everyone is so sue happy these days. I don't blame him, somewhat.
Hellige was a snob.. But not a Hiland snob. All snobs are the the same. They don't think their chit stinks. But it does. You would think they would be happy with customers at Broadway Bar & Grill, advertise their dental business and get along. Just think, they could have illegals and folks from Ferguson coming to their dental office seeking dental work and guess who pays!!!! I don't have to answer that. Oh - Obamacare..
Now seriously, we have a new Gov - so STOP SPENDING. Control your income and budget accordingly and I reckon, park across the street. Risking life and limb as you walk across Broadway. As you can see the dental office does not give a chit about you. Going to have to resume drinking, I reckon.
stfu

Glen Carbon, IL

#15 Feb 12, 2015
fosterbrooks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellige was a snob.. But not a Hiland snob. All snobs are the the same. They don't think their chit stinks. But it does. You would think they would be happy with customers at Broadway Bar & Grill, advertise their dental business and get along. Just think, they could have illegals and folks from Ferguson coming to their dental office seeking dental work and guess who pays!!!! I don't have to answer that. Oh - Obamacare..
Now seriously, we have a new Gov - so STOP SPENDING. Control your income and budget accordingly and I reckon, park across the street. Risking life and limb as you walk across Broadway. As you can see the dental office does not give a chit about you. Going to have to resume drinking, I reckon.
you f ing moron it is his. If he wants to have it no parking then he can. That is part of owning something, you get the say so. He does not have to let you park their. He can put up a gate if he wants. If someone was wondering you driveway you would be like what the flock. Stay off his Sh!t. It aint yours. Maybe he likes his shit clean and not littered on. I doubt it has anything to do with spending. And if you get hit crossing Broadway I will have to pay for your uninsured ass. Stupid blacks, hillbilly farmers, white trash and people like you are the reason behind Obama care. Stop spending and buy insurance!
fosterbrooks

Orlando, FL

#16 Feb 13, 2015
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>you f ing moron it is his. If he wants to have it no parking then he can. That is part of owning something, you get the say so. He does not have to let you park their. He can put up a gate if he wants. If someone was wondering you driveway you would be like what the flock. Stay off his Sh!t. It aint yours. Maybe he likes his shit clean and not littered on. I doubt it has anything to do with spending. And if you get hit crossing Broadway I will have to pay for your uninsured ass. Stupid blacks, hillbilly farmers, white trash and people like you are the reason behind Obama care. Stop spending and buy insurance!
And that is why I resumed drinking. You don't have an answer, talking dirty to me just because I drink a bottle or two every day, and I like my old hillbilly farmer neighbors and white trash. Not going to Ferguson. Not sure how they would treat a good ol' drunk like me. But I pay my taxes, even high liquor taxes, and can't get my drivers license back, or the state would get more money from me. I still say it is dangerous walking across Broadway.
stfu

Glen Carbon, IL

#17 Feb 15, 2015
fosterbrooks wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why I resumed drinking. You don't have an answer, talking dirty to me just because I drink a bottle or two every day, and I like my old hillbilly farmer neighbors and white trash. Not going to Ferguson. Not sure how they would treat a good ol' drunk like me. But I pay my taxes, even high liquor taxes, and can't get my drivers license back, or the state would get more money from me. I still say it is dangerous walking across Broadway.
They would love you in Ferguson. Your just like them. Unemployed, drunk, uninsured, and a burden on society. If you dont want to get hit crossing Broadway, dont stop in the middle to tie your shoes! Drunk hillbilly!
patient

Alton, IL

#18 Feb 16, 2015
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
They would love you in Ferguson. Your just like them. Unemployed, drunk, uninsured, and a burden on society. If you dont want to get hit crossing Broadway, dont stop in the middle to tie your shoes! Drunk hillbilly!
I highly doubt that Dr Hellige is placing those notes on your car windows. He has been retired for several years now so I assume it is one of the dentist or staff members that are doing this to illegal parked vehicles.
fosterbrooks

United States

#19 Feb 16, 2015
patient wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that Dr Hellige is placing those notes on your car windows. He has been retired for several years now so I assume it is one of the dentist or staff members that are doing this to illegal parked vehicles.
Dentist Hellige is in Florida and as for as tying my shoes, I cannot tie my shoes so I bought loafers. Kind of what I do. Loaf and get skunky drunk every day. Tried staying sobber but it just not was my style.
jerry

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2015
How about angled spots. Or put In a garage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Haller's Tax Service (Feb '15) Mon Bodacious 51
Don Ole Mexican Restaurant (Apr '10) Apr 20 FosterBrooks 77
funny story Apr 19 BackInTheDay 2
highland speedway closure Apr 13 LuvMyRacing 18
highland race fans Apr 12 RaceFan4Ever 4
Silver Lake Apr 5 ThanksToThoseWhoS... 15
Speedy Lube? Apr 5 Stan 2

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance