Bakery in St. Jacob?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kathy leimbach

Portage, IN

#21 Jun 22, 2012
Bookworm wrote:
It is a nice place. It's quiet and quaint and fits into this town well. Her cake designs are fabulous and creative. Sugar cookies are pretty and delish with the homemade taste we might all crave from time to time. Yes, it's small, but thats what gives it a personal touch with an inviting feel. The patio overlooks the quiet main drag of St. Jacob where you will witness the locals enjoying a nice day in their quiet town.
yes its all that plus more,my sister lives in st jacob and indroduced me too the this quite and friendly town now we are moving that way in july.nice place to visit now nice place to live.
Sugar cookie FAN

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Jun 28, 2012
My friend had a pool party & ordered sugar cookies from this bakery. They decorated the cookies like sunglasses & flip flops - they were sooo cute!! I thought that they were going to be a cookie that was adorable but lacked any flavor. I was pleasantly surprised-The cookies were AMAZING!!! They were the best sugar cookies that I have ever had - not too sweet - just PERFECT!!! I am looking forward to my first visit there and want to see what other yummy treats they sell.
Just Me

Belleville, IL

#23 Jul 11, 2012
I miss those sugar cookies with the icing that us "older folks" could get at Wayne's Pastries!
heck yeah

Maryville, IL

#24 Jul 12, 2012
Just Me wrote:
I miss those sugar cookies with the icing that us "older folks" could get at Wayne's Pastries!
Those were the BEST!
bookworm

Pocahontas, IL

#25 Aug 26, 2012
I have bought several different items trying to give them a chance but nothing was very good for the price. Bought a whole apple pie had to throw it out.
not so good

Greenville, IL

#26 Aug 27, 2012
i ordered my baby shower cake from here and they gave me the wrong kind of caka and it was damaged badly. we had to hold it together to get a picture of it for my baby book.... VERY DISAPPOINTED! nothing worse than being 8 months pregnant and having ur baby shower ruined....
BULL

Alton, IL

#27 Aug 27, 2012
not so good wrote:
i ordered my baby shower cake from here and they gave me the wrong kind of caka and it was damaged badly. we had to hold it together to get a picture of it for my baby book.... VERY DISAPPOINTED! nothing worse than being 8 months pregnant and having ur baby shower ruined....
Your baby shower was ruined because the cake was not right??? You are exactly what is wrong with society. Always poor me.
tinkle

Florissant, MO

#28 Sep 14, 2012
ur not pregnant ur a guy
tinkle

Florissant, MO

#29 Sep 14, 2012
BULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your baby shower was ruined because the cake was not right??? You are exactly what is wrong with society. Always poor me.
BULL is a man!
wow

Edwardsville, IL

#30 Sep 15, 2012
not so good wrote:
It sounds like you need a lot of growing up to do! There are a lot worse things in life than a cake being messed up. I can name 15 things that went wrong on my wedding day and i had to just laugh about these and realize they weren't going to ruin one of the best days of my life. These things are material items and you need to get past that and realize the most important thing about your shower is you were surrounded by people who love and care for you and your baby. Sorry your cake didn't turn out but mine never made it to my reception and we survived!
zap

Highland, IL

#31 Dec 20, 2013
what is the owners name ?
patron

United States

#32 Jan 18, 2014
They have really good donuts... there cherry filing is my favorite!
Just checking

Lincoln, IL

#33 Jun 20, 2014
Any upstart donut stores in Highland!! Missing that good one east side of the square back in the 90's. Mmmmmm-mmmmmm boy were they ever good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart customer service 50 min Voice 10
How many Atheists are in highland? (Jan '11) 6 hr Tracker 50
High Schoolers 6 hr NatureBoy 6
what Highland needs & where (Nov '10) 6 hr NatureBoy 58
Journal printing 15 hr BFKjr 8
Obtaining Veteran's Records, Geneology and Teac... Fri The Graduate 4
College internships and other jobs Fri SligyferMayor 4

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance