game over

Glen Carbon, IL

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Are there any real men out there anymore who aren't after just looks or money, who have ambition and who don't cheat? So sick of getting played and taken advantage of and for granted.
Mike

Arnold, MO

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Are you talking about women???
uhh

Glen Carbon, IL

#3 Jun 1, 2012
To find a good guy you just have to look in the right places. As for nice women, they are usually taken by some douche bag.
game over

Glen Carbon, IL

#4 Jun 1, 2012
And where might these so called right places be to find the good men out there? I have tried several approaches and they all seem to have the same mentality. Dating but not exclusive or always seem to be looking for the next best thing. I am just too old for the mind games. I make a good living and have a good education and just love taking care of my man but it's always taken for granted. Maybe what I am looking for is just not out there.
game over

Glen Carbon, IL

#5 Jun 1, 2012
Oh well I am fine where I am in life and I must say that I am pretty happy with myself and just my dog. I have just been so career orientated for so long that now that I am ready to settle down I have not met anyone I find worth the time. Everyone either has too much baggage or kids. Has anyone tried any dating sites that were good? Maybe I just need to expand the search to find someone more like myself.
Dont worry be happy

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Don't worry roomie we have girls weekend this weekend in Nashville. No men worries and he was not worth your time. Be thankful that he showed you his true colors before you invested more time or splurged for that Dominican Republic trip he kept promising you. You are a wonderful women who made it this far without a man. The right one will come along when you aren't looking. Remember 33 is not old ;) now get to packing! We have places to be and people to see!
game over

Glen Carbon, IL

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Yeah a girls weekend is exactly what I need. Too bad I didn't find out before last night about his cheating because I bought 2 CMA tickets for next weekend. Anyone interested in the tickets? If not I can find someone I am sure.
AngieC

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
Girls weekend!:) bring on the das boot of beer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guitarist wanted (Sep '10) 4 hr BigBand 18
Highland Motomart 6 hr Trashman 9
Walking The Beat: Highland police to use more f... (Mar '10) 23 hr CityLife 33
Jobs? (Jun '09) 23 hr Broose 17
New Grocery Store (Mar '14) 23 hr ReallyNOW 68
how can i get money owed to me an others? (Mar '10) Thu JonTurnipSeed 34
The Shaw Shack Redemption Thu CoonHunter 13
Highland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web