What is going up at the corner?

What is going up at the corner?

Posted in the Highland Forum

What

United States

#1 May 10, 2012
I see some ground work starting by Radio Shack. Anybody know what is going to be built there?
Mike Landry

Arnold, MO

#2 May 10, 2012
Applebees.
Cardsfan

United States

#4 May 13, 2012
Applebees sucks. I probably have 3 of them within a 15 mile radius of me and would never step foot in any of them. Are you people that effing pathetic? Maybe Jeff's Drive In will re-open. At least that was actually worth going to back in the day, LOL!!
Highland resident

Alton, IL

#5 May 13, 2012
Burger King
city know it all

East Alton, IL

#6 May 13, 2012
it is a new culvers, dairy queen done messed up this town with there high prices and crappy service, culvers will be in by November
Chachi

Arnold, MO

#7 May 13, 2012
It is a Hooters, because the school would not let them go on the corner by them.
slim shady

East Alton, IL

#8 May 13, 2012
hooters? you stupid wang yanker, it is a "faces" the gay bar like the one in ESL. a couple of rednecks from the korner keg are pooling there peter puffin money and are going to open up a alternative lifestyle bar..aka.. " the long dong cafe" with jeff rehberger the head dancer
Slim sucks

Godfrey, IL

#9 May 14, 2012
slim shady wrote:
hooters? you stupid wang yanker, it is a "faces" the gay bar like the one in ESL. a couple of rednecks from the korner keg are pooling there peter puffin money and are going to open up a alternative lifestyle bar..aka.. " the long dong cafe" with jeff rehberger the head dancer
Wow how effing stupid are you... Before u speak think.... U give the rest of us highland folk bad names... Just stop talking and move....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bright beginnings (Dec '14) Sat FrankPinion 12
Schweitzerfest of 2015 is here Jun 27 MovedOut 34
Highland McDonalds has 2 managers arrested for ... Jun 27 MovedOut 40
Kathryn strong Jun 24 Vickie 5
Highland radio Jun 22 Amigo 7
Huddle House (Oct '11) Jun 20 OldMan 24
Merry Xmas in June! Jun 20 PokeyMan 5
More from around the web

Highland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE