negative

Edwardsville, IL

#48 Sep 8, 2012
girl wrote:
Doesn't everyone realize that each time you post a comment this message string goes back to the top of the list.
Jaque just wants to forget this.
I apologize to you "girl". I did not mean to start anything..again I apologize.
Melanie

Alton, IL

#49 Sep 9, 2012
Does Jock still train Amber Wendler?
highland citizen

Tulsa, OK

#50 Sep 9, 2012
Melanie wrote:
Does Jock still train Amber Wendler?
why does that matter?dont talk about my family.this has nothing to do with particular clients he may or may not have.
ok

United States

#51 Sep 9, 2012
highland citizen wrote:
<quoted text>why does that matter?dont talk about my family.this has nothing to do with particular clients he may or may not have.
lol
Ruth Stewart

Steele, MO

#54 Sep 11, 2012
say you say me wrote:
Getting robbed, or robbing people what about people who run companies other than this one who also cheats and robs in a different way?
It sounds to me that someone is pissed off and trying to get revenge. Well everyone has a past that wasn't perfect, so don't bit*h about someone else. If your not man or women enough to go to this person or persons and tell them to their face without putting this on topic then your nothing but a cold hearted chicken shit that has nothing better to do. Your life must be horrible, LOL There is things out there that may be put on topic with your name in BOLD letters.
ruth jones

Troy, IL

#55 Sep 11, 2012
Now what has he done? This never seems to end.
lives next door

Edwardsville, IL

#56 Sep 12, 2012
So he can be a thief and do no wrong because he married a highland name!! Aghh good to know
fun

United States

#57 Sep 13, 2012
Time will tell what kind of a person he is, 3 felonies he will spend lots of time in jail not to mention the money this will cost him. Remember him on the news pissed at someone breaking into his vehicle. It's o.k. to damage someone else's. He is a smooth talker look out!
The girls he messes with look out Danielle you will be single soon probably the best thing for you.
wondering

Granite City, IL

#58 Sep 13, 2012
I wonder why he did this at walmart months after he was charged?? Is there more to this story than we know? Did someone piss him off in walmart to make him decide to do this that particular day?
who care

United States

#59 Sep 13, 2012
wondering wrote:
I wonder why he did this at walmart months after he was charged?? Is there more to this story than we know? Did someone piss him off in walmart to make him decide to do this that particular day?
this isn't just directed at you... But anyway. Who cares people, get a life! I'm sure all of you are just perfect angels right? No and that's because we are human, I'm sure he regrets something's in his life, as many if us are. This man has a wife/girlfriend, a baby, let this topic go for crying out loud. I don't know this guy or his wife/girlfriend at ALL not sure if I care for her to much, cause I think she thinks she's better then everyone else, but anyways, get over it. Move onto a new subject. I'm sure we will all be updated with the paper if something comes of this. I mean seriously people. People read the highland topic to get a cheap thrill for a half of a second. It really doesn't change anyone's mind about people, mature people make their own opinions from their own experiences!!!!!
ruth jones

Highland, IL

#60 Sep 14, 2012
who care wrote:
<quoted text>this isn't just directed at you... But anyway. Who cares people, get a life! I'm sure all of you are just perfect angels right? No and that's because we are human, I'm sure he regrets something's in his life, as many if us are. This man has a wife/girlfriend, a baby, let this topic go for crying out loud. I don't know this guy or his wife/girlfriend at ALL not sure if I care for her to much, cause I think she thinks she's better then everyone else, but anyways, get over it. Move onto a new subject. I'm sure we will all be updated with the paper if something comes of this. I mean seriously people. People read the highland topic to get a cheap thrill for a half of a second. It really doesn't change anyone's mind about people, mature people make their own opinions from their own experiences!!!!!
I am sure this topic would not be so popular if the subject would stop messing around.
Disgusted

Maryville, IL

#61 Sep 14, 2012
Great ...just got a membership @ Apex..wish I hadn't if I had know this
also member

Edwardsville, IL

#62 Sep 14, 2012
Well he isn't there anymore you are good
observed

Edwardsville, IL

#63 Sep 15, 2012
also member wrote:
Well he isn't there anymore you are good


When he went to x-factor so many of his past clients followed him because he can truely transform your body into the best shape it's ever been! He is one of the best trainers in this area.
Christian

Maryville, IL

#64 Sep 15, 2012
Im confused what he did
Joke

Haslet, TX

#65 Sep 16, 2012
The dude is a phonie. The same diets and workouts he charges people for can be found on the Internet. People are just to lazy to do the research theirselves
Peggy Bundy

United States

#66 Sep 16, 2012
I personally think his clients look like men. What happened to just looking like a middle-aged mom like u r supposed to?
Jack La Lane

United States

#67 Sep 16, 2012
observed wrote:
<quoted text>
When he went to x-factor so many of his past clients followed him because he can truely transform your body into the best shape it's ever been! He is one of the best trainers in this area.
Sounds like someone else who drinks the Jacque kook-aid.
Those "followers" are the same people who don't think he's done anything wrong. Wake up people!
ally

Maryville, IL

#68 Sep 17, 2012
If he did something so wrong than why is he still walking around?
Coach x

United States

#70 Sep 19, 2012
I do sincerely hope the youth of the community are not affected by these companies fighting over $ and we all know that is what it is about. I also hope the good people involved with these companies, employees and client are notnot affected as well. It is sad that greed and lifestyle make people do some pretty bad things. Our youth is our future and these companies dont seem to be good influences. There are good ethical businesses out there. These postings are just feeding publicity for these greed driven individuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Haller's Tax Service (Feb '15) Mon Bodacious 51
Don Ole Mexican Restaurant (Apr '10) Apr 20 FosterBrooks 77
funny story Apr 19 BackInTheDay 2
highland speedway closure Apr 13 LuvMyRacing 18
highland race fans Apr 12 RaceFan4Ever 4
Silver Lake Apr 5 ThanksToThoseWhoS... 15
Speedy Lube? Apr 5 Stan 2

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages