kid gets ran over at the middle school??

Posted in the Highland Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
curious7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Just wondering what happened.
Moe

Tremont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nosy!
Smoke

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Louie monkey was ran over. His last words were. Hey like, hey like,man, hey,hey, then he passed on to the crazy heaven in the sky, with his sister, Mary fairy monkey
mind your own

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Call the police, fire department, hospital, or the school. oh wait they won't tell you shi*. you know why? because it is none of you damn business. if you needed to know, someone would have called you. they would have hunted you down to give you the facts. they didn't so butt out. you need to know because you are nosy. it is eating you up that something happened and you are in the dark. get a life. If you need to know the info so bad, it means your a loser. a public announcement in your honor is not going to happen. no press conference just for you. i know it sucks, but get over your busy body self. maybe read a book or watch tv, to occupy your time. stop trying to be the self appointed town chief of misinformation.
wow this is our society

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

That is why this website is so bad! They were probably a concerned parent or maybe even a class mate. But you are the one jumping to conclusions. I sincerely hope the child is ok and didn't get hurt in the incident.
Stephanie

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mind your own wrote:
Call the police, fire department, hospital, or the school. oh wait they won't tell you shi*. you know why? because it is none of you damn business. if you needed to know, someone would have called you. they would have hunted you down to give you the facts. they didn't so butt out. you need to know because you are nosy. it is eating you up that something happened and you are in the dark. get a life. If you need to know the info so bad, it means your a loser. a public announcement in your honor is not going to happen. no press conference just for you. i know it sucks, but get over your busy body self. maybe read a book or watch tv, to occupy your time. stop trying to be the self appointed town chief of misinformation.
Hostile much?
Todd

Tremont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

There are some really mean and cowardly people in this town. Why would you enjoy other poking fun at people with problems. What comes around goes around.
go away

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

mind your own wrote:
practice what you preach...
BULL

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

mind your own wrote:
You must be the dipshit who did it.
mind your own

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

If they knew the kid, then the family would have told them already. simple case of nosy. what did i preach that i need to practice? minding my own business? not looking for gossip? nobody wants to see a kid get hurt, but that wasn't asked. what happened was asked. again not anyone's business. i didn't do it, and didn't get a call from friends or family, so it is none of my business. hey Todd who did i poke at? didn't know needing to know everybody's business was a"problem". does it have a clinical or medical name?
Lol

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

mind your own wrote:
If they knew the kid, then the family would have told them already. simple case of nosy. what did i preach that i need to practice? minding my own business? not looking for gossip? nobody wants to see a kid get hurt, but that wasn't asked. what happened was asked. again not anyone's business. i didn't do it, and didn't get a call from friends or family, so it is none of my business. hey Todd who did i poke at? didn't know needing to know everybody's business was a"problem". does it have a clinical or medical name?
U need midol?
Bobby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

50 points for the driver
I know the kid

Sorento, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hunter Gray's (Freshman)foot was ran over by a truck. He is ok, only has torn tendons in his foot.
legit

Pocahontas, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

that sucks
Bobby

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

In that case only 5 points.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,277
Highland Teachers Strike 9 hr Teachers pet 136
dan.raby (May '13) 10 hr truthrconsequences 6
tony h/emily a 11 hr cntstoplaffn 11
Dozens gather for tea party in Highland, Illinois (Apr '09) 19 hr newpoly 42
Ferguson - Highland, IL Thu Cigarman 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Thu whatitis 3,911

Search the Highland Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Madison County was issued at August 23 at 3:40AM CDT

•••
•••
Highland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Highland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000