Logan Goldstein
Big Game Hunter

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jul 22, 2011
this kid is such a douchey pretty boy. He thinks he can just score with any girl he wants just because he is so charming and goodlooking makes me mad. Also he is so popular in his grade no matter what he does wrong everyone will like him. When we all know logan really????? your not as cool as you think you are. taint chewer
todd strong

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Smells like someone is jealous
james

United States

#3 Jul 22, 2011
jew?
whatisthis

High Ridge, MO

#4 Jul 22, 2011
Kids a joke.. uncoordinated. Looks asian. Goofy. Talks like a retard. The list goes on and on
yeah

Alton, IL

#5 Jul 22, 2011
Always talks in a faggitty Ann voice. And awkwardly uses his hands when he talks. Smells like piss and puke since everytime he drinks that's what happens. Pussay
rooster

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 23, 2011
agreed. this kid is a complete TOOL..
Todd strong huh? u suck as a bball coach..i wish u would quit
anon

Alhambra, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2011
tooooooool.
hate him
complete dick :)
kinda waitin for the day someone beats his ass.
anon

Alhambra, IL

#8 Jul 24, 2011
faggggggoid.
hate him.
im ready for the day someone beats his ass.

Since: Jul 11

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 28, 2011
rooster wrote:
agreed. this kid is a complete TOOL..
Todd strong huh? u suck as a bball coach..i wish u would quit
Todd Strong is an awesome coach and teacher! You just don't appreciate the greatness in front of you! I will always remember him!
this guy

Alton, IL

#10 Jul 29, 2011
anon wrote:
faggggggoid.
hate him.
im ready for the day someone beats his ass.
why dont you do something, hardass. Talk it up on a website made for housewives. hater.
suck a fat one

Alton, IL

#11 Jul 30, 2011
you guys are sooooooo cooool, don't you care that your slander hurts peoples' feelings:'(
btw the first comment was extremely contradictive..learn how to insult someone Big *ick hunter
suck a fat one

Alton, IL

#12 Jul 30, 2011
oh and also you're all *ags but gayer.
Anonymous

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Jul 30, 2011
no u!
meow

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 31, 2011
just so you haters know, Logan has a lot of REAL friends who love him for the way he is. Who are you to judge someone for the way they talk or look? you're probably some faggity ass looking douchebag who is talking shit on Logan to make yourself feel better. people just can't stand it when someone else is better than them. Logan is a very good friend who isnt a fucking Jew. get over yourselves. love you logan.
Logan

Alton, IL

#16 Jul 31, 2011
big game hunter thanks for the compliments:)When we all know logan really? That's great grammar and makes a lot of sense.. Yup im an asian jew.. GOOD ONE. And anon..Did i hurt your feelings? Well why don't you grow a pair and say it to my face instead of being a 8itch and crying about it on highland topics. rooster im not just a tool im the entire toolshed get it right queer. and "yeah" i bet your a pretty cool guy, why don't you run out in front of some traffic douche.
MCKFHT

United States

#17 Aug 2, 2011
Japanese Mclovin.......Check out his profile on JDate.com [email protected]
Steve Goldstein

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2011
I heard that...so true
Mother Goldstein

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2011
boys play nice
....so true tho
real mature

Alton, IL

#21 Aug 3, 2011
Shawn your stupidity seizes to surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent or rent to own in Alhambra IL 8 hr Akw 1
Mugshots (Jan '17) Fri Kickinkitty 5
Gail schmitt meth head Fri Kickinkitty 1
Highland Bulldog Football Oct 17 BullPuppy 7
Kudos to the Mayor of Highland Oct 5 BringBackPride 21
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 27 NoMoreIncumbents 137
highland race fans (Apr '17) Sep '17 DanikA 15

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages