mom

Chicago, IL

#1 May 14, 2012
Prayers to all the families involved!!!
wondering

Dallas, TX

#2 May 14, 2012
What exactly happen? I seen a post on Facebook of the picture buy no explanation?
Pepper

Saint Charles, MO

#3 May 14, 2012
Go to Kmov.com for pictures and story
wondering

Dallas, TX

#4 May 14, 2012
Thanks
Updated News Story

O Fallon, IL

#5 May 15, 2012
Quackers

Belleville, IL

#6 May 15, 2012
Glad all is well

United States

#7 May 15, 2012
Glad to hear all is well with all the kids, that could have been much worse..... And here come the lawyers!!! I'm just glad Illinois has a law in place where any settlements from insurance companies for minors will be put into a trust until the child is 18. I know too many parents that would take a payday from their childs injuries.
Ben

Morton, IL

#8 May 15, 2012
Those low life lawers will find their way to these kids parents guarantee!! If you don't collect you don't pay. Thats their motto! Edwardsville court house host the event!
Thanks

Edwardsville, IL

#9 May 15, 2012
Thank You God and all the prayers no one is critical or lost a life.
sister

United States

#10 May 18, 2012
3 people where in critical condition 3 people got airlefted and the bus driver got airlefted as well....jessy davis is the one that got airlefted her sister is a good friend of mine and jessy had her surgry and is now home
timmy

East Alton, IL

#12 May 20, 2012
not a bus driver wrote:
Bus drivers are pretty much retarded. Too stupid to be an over the road driver. Or maybe pedophiles.
This is in no way a fair comment, most of the bus drivers I've encountered or seen have been very safe. My kids have no complaints with their driver. Are there a few bad apples out there? Sure. There's going to be bad apples everywhere. But, to group one bad driver with all the other good ones is not fair.
Ben

Morton, IL

#13 May 20, 2012
Not a Bus Driver should stay off this forum. How dam stupid can you be to say something like that!
rlly

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2012
My bus driver was driving the other bus....bus 50 and he flys down the country roads everyday and u would think he would learn but never has the day after he was still flying. My mom was leaving my house to bring me something I forgot lik 1 min after he picked me up and he had to more stops to go to and she could catch the bus for lik 15 mins those bus drivers drive way to fast they need to think aboutt the kids first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathryn strong Sep 2 Vickie 10
nathon shires slashing tires Sep 2 DropOut 6
Highland Family Dentistry Aug 31 Sherlock 15
does anybody know gary runge jrr Aug 29 Homer 152
Painter to avoid Aug 27 RACE FAN 10
medium/psychic (Nov '12) Aug 26 EnjoyLife 16
Hibbett Sports Aug 25 FriendO 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages