Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
hopeless suits you well

Mattoon, IL

#1469 Sep 4, 2012
hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> Bush isn't the problem here..he isn't on the ballot and never will be again! It was Obama who got unemployment past 10 percent and has kept it over 8 percent the whole time he has occupied the white house. Romney will be different from w in that when the reps take over everything, he won't work with the dems and throw in more entitlements like Bush did just to get along.I guarantee Romney cuts spending because we will have to! There is no more money! Why has Obama been so flat? Why are gas prices so high and why has he added 6 trillion to the deficit in 3 years? Why do we have more welfare recipients now than ever before by tens of millions? Why are so many able bodied allowed to go on disability now more than ever? Every thing he has touched is failed! Gm didn't pay back their loans yet he acts like they did and he saved them. They still owe 25 billion! HIS stimulus failed by all credible accounts. He surrendered to a bunch of bandits in Iraq and is on schedule to surrender I'm Afghanistan!this all falls on him! Btw, the real unemployed number is more like 16 percent, another Obama success? Pathetic!
The question was how is Romney any different than Bush. That was your response? Just another half-baked anti Obama rant. Thanks for confirming that you can't answer the question. It appears that your hatred for Obama has clouded your ability to have an honest debate, and your debating skills appear to be limited to ignorant rants. Your ignorance is glaring. I won't embarrass you again by asking you a question you can't answer. Thanks to the Republicans position on unemployment compensation, the number of families on food stamps is at an all time high high, but the number of people receiving welfare checks is at it's lowest in over 20 years. And read what the CBO actually said about the effect of the stimulus package on employment. I would give you a source, but I doubt you have the intellect to interpret the data. Your "Hopeless" moniker suits you well.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1471 Sep 4, 2012
bern wrote:
Matt Kirk
Mark Kirk?
hopeless

Richmond Hill, NY

#1472 Sep 4, 2012
hopeless suits you well wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was how is Romney any different than Bush. That was your response? Just another half-baked anti Obama rant. Thanks for confirming that you can't answer the question. It appears that your hatred for Obama has clouded your ability to have an honest debate, and your debating skills appear to be limited to ignorant rants. Your ignorance is glaring. I won't embarrass you again by asking you a question you can't answer. Thanks to the Republicans position on unemployment compensation, the number of families on food stamps is at an all time high high, but the number of people receiving welfare checks is at it's lowest in over 20 years. And read what the CBO actually said about the effect of the stimulus package on employment. I would give you a source, but I doubt you have the intellect to interpret the data. Your "Hopeless" moniker suits you well.
welfare at a 20 year low? You are smoking crack like that nut in oak forest! CBO also claimed the obamacare act would be less than a trillion for 6 years but would take 10 years to pay for. CBO can only give reports on the information they are given, they cant dispute the numbers given to them by congress. In this case, Nancy Pelosi. Now that its law and examined it was is determined Obamacare is three Times that! For the same amount of time. That said, you can't make a convincing argument for 4 more years of this failed president! That's okay, neither can he. Obama is responsible for unemployment being over 8 percent for all of his term. He knew all the answers when running but failed! Do you think Michelle will blame Laura for all her mistakes as the first lady when she speaks Tonite? Oh well, blame bushes for Obamas failures! CBO also reports more people living on poverty under Obama than ever before! Do you have jawls like most fat ass lazy public union employees? Do you suffer plumber ass and wear flannel shirts? Do you stink all of the time? Are you on warfare ?If yes, you are a democrat!
Historian

Clinton, IL

#1473 Sep 4, 2012
I wouldn't vote for any of them - can we all say looking for honesty and individuals that look out for the people that put them in office - Washington could not be more corrupt!
check your facts

Mattoon, IL

#1474 Sep 4, 2012
Prior to welfare reform, 68 of every 100 poor families with children received cash assistance through AFDC. By 2010, just 27 of every 100 poor families received TANF assistance.
I'm not a mathematician, but that sounds like a decrease to me.
But hey, why let the facts get in the way of a good rant, hopeless.
what about his son

Mattoon, IL

#1475 Sep 4, 2012
Gods on our side.

God's son was a community organizer. His son preached against the Bain-like money changers of the day, he even ran them out of the temples. I doubt God is taking sides here, but if he is it's doubtful he would support the Romney/Ryan team who base their campaign on deception.
hopeless

Richmond Hill, NY

#1476 Sep 4, 2012
check your facts wrote:
Prior to welfare reform, 68 of every 100 poor families with children received cash assistance through AFDC. By 2010, just 27 of every 100 poor families received TANF assistance.
why let a brain get in the way of one of your thoughts? Why did Obama repeal the work requirement for welfare recipients? Todays New record: 46.7 million on food stamps! Up twice as much since the purple lipped one slithered into office! Great job, Obama! Change we need has come! Are you on a break from your do nothing government union job? Please say you are the janitor not the teacher !Pull the back of your pants up! No butt cracks!
hopeless

Richmond Hill, NY

#1477 Sep 4, 2012
Btw know it all...food stamps or link cards are considered well fare! Obama can't escape this fact!
matoon

Park Forest, IL

#1478 Sep 4, 2012
what about his son wrote:
Gods on our side.
God's son was a community organizer. His son preached against the Bain-like money changers of the day, he even ran them out of the temples. I doubt God is taking sides here, but if he is it's doubtful he would support the Romney/Ryan team who base their campaign on deception.
im sure Gods son would oppose abortion even more...im sure he is taking sides on this one!Im sure he would oppose Obama/Biden!
oh really

Mattoon, IL

#1479 Sep 4, 2012
Up twice as much since the purple lipped one slithered into office!

Care to cite a source for those figures?

You need to read the requirement changes on welfare work requirements. States are being given the option to implement their own work requirements. Not the same thing as repealing them. Where do get this stuff. If you're going to debate on here, you need to get your facts straight. You can't just pull stuff from your azz. I suppose that's asking a lot from a complete moron.
hopeless

Park Forest, IL

#1480 Sep 4, 2012
oh really wrote:
Up twice as much since the purple lipped one slithered into office!
Care to cite a source for those figures?
You need to read the requirement changes on welfare work requirements. States are being given the option to implement their own work requirements. Not the same thing as repealing them. Where do get this stuff. If you're going to debate on here, you need to get your facts straight. You can't just pull stuff from your azz. I suppose that's asking a lot from a complete moron.
Keep changing names, i see...I also see that you cant accept that Obama did repeal the work requirement for welfare recipients and did it without the approval of congress!this act to which he did was a clear vioalation of the welfare to work law that clinton and the republicans put into place in 1996. food stamps are welfare, plain and simple!Sounds like your getting a little angry with reality here.The fact is, more people are receiving assistance from the government under this administration more than any other president, ever! Did you see , the National debt hit 16 trillion today?On the day that starts his convention? Conspiracy?What timing? Will he have a running deficit clock? HELL NO! 6 trillion of that is Obama debt and he added that in less than one term! Wow! how is that possible! maybe you should learn how to debate or at least not defend losing positions! Get it? How many Free brats did you eat at the Union Picnic/dem fundraiser yesterday? Did you see Obama couldnt fill the stadium and they had to switch venues? what happened?Where are the jobs? over 8 percent unemployment for 42 straight months! Wow!This is what hope and change looks like? Pull the back of your pants up!
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1481 Sep 4, 2012
check your facts wrote:
You figured him out pretty quick!

Hopeless never EVER lets facts get in his way of refusing to take any "personal responsibility" at all for his party's screw-ups over the years (unfunded wars kept off the budget books, repeated tax cuts for job outsourcers, underfunded NCLB, a Medicare Part D that only narrowly passed because the real cost was intentionally hidden, etc).

And then he complains about both the national debt and the deficits that the people he voted for had no problem sending through the roof under Dubya!

Notice he wouldn't go anywhere NEAR Paul Ryan's voting record!

Hopeless incessantly talked about Clinton (when he was "the last guy") for 8 years straight when Dubya was in office but doesn't want us to talk about Dubya (now that HE'S "the last guy") after only 3 years of Obama being in office.

Why? Because THEIR "last guy" is the guy they don't want you to talk about anymore so they can keep pretending his 8 years never happened.

He's the same "last guy" who wasn't even invited to their convention.

Apparently he never lets hypocrisy get in the way of a good rant either.

That's why he's "Hopeless".

Hey, at least his name fits, right?

The best part is when he "guarantees" that he's more educated than you are when he doesn't grasp the concept of a percentage or that 27 is a DECREASE from 68.

If you want to see a show, ask him some incriminating questions and watch him spin like a top! But don't bother reading any of his responses - he'll just ignore all your questions and jump from topic to topic and point the finger at everybody else but HIMSELF.

It's a genetic defect that conservatives have - they really can't help it.
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1482 Sep 4, 2012
Romney2012 wrote:
Romney will be the new president in a few months.
God will not allow The antichrist (Obama) serve another term.
Barrack and his muslim criminal orginization will be cast down into the depth of Hell by the good Lords own hand.
Curses to the evil, sinful, gay loving, America hating Democrats.
Godbless the Republican party and the REAL Americans that support Real Americans like those in the Republican Party.
Gods on our side.
Gods on you side?

Either you can't use a contraction correctly (which isn't surprising since you can't spell or capitalize to save your life) or you think there is more than one God.

Apparently your Bible is as abridged as the those schoolbooks you supposedly read.

So are you hopelessly remedial, hopelessly blasphemous or ... just Hopeless?
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1483 Sep 4, 2012
Sanity Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Embrace the Disgrace of supporting Obama if you feel his vision for your future is all your sad and hopeless family deserves.
The rest of us will Vote Romney Ryan.
A disgrace is not being able to answer ANY of the questions in ANY of my prior posts.

Care to take a shot at answering them?

A disgrace is having "constitutionalist" republicans passing voter ID laws that restrict the constitutional right of people to vote so they can try to win elections.

Care to tell why voter fraud is being committed by REPUBLICANS - the very same party that wants to stop it so badly?

A disgrace is House repukes trying THIRTY THREE times to stop Obamacare and not succeeding.

Maybe that's not a disgrace ... maybe it's just repukes in FULL PANIC MODE!

Which is it?

Tell us all won't you?
Reagan was a MENACE

Forest Park, IL

#1484 Sep 4, 2012
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon

So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was?

Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?

Or discuss Ryan's voting record or hypocrisy? Or answer any of the TEN questions I asked you about Ryan?

Or talk about Akin's comments and their negative consequences on the GOP?

Or acknowledge your lying, homophobe, POS Republican hero Andrew Shirvell and his $4.5 million federal defamation, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy verdict?

Or discuss U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder?

Or Romney's tax fraud or medicare fraud?

Or tell us why Fox News outed the name and town of a Seal that is getting death threats?

Or tell us why Romney's racist comment about "shackles" wasn't racist but Biden's comment about "chains" was?

Or tell us why the federal appeals court in Washington struck down the Texas voter ID law and Texas lawmakers' plans for new congressional and state legislative districts?

Or discuss all the hypocrisy of the "We Built That" lie that your 2012 convention was based on?

Or discuss the federal bailout that saved Mitt "Anti-Bailout" Romney?

Hmmm ...

OK ... well, maybe you'll want to discuss the lie about Obama's OUTRAGEOUS spending then?

Here's some links to help you out:

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...

and

Obama spending binge never happened
http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-05-22/co...

Why is Obama LAST in that graph "Slowest spending in decades"?

And why does Reagan, Bush II and Bush I have a stranglehold on the top three HIGHEST-SPENDING spots there?

Why do you people conveniently forget that the first year of every presidential term starts with a budget approved by the previous administration and Congress?

And why do you negligible IQ morons not mention that the spending under Obama's first year - where federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion - occurred under DUBYA'S last fiscal year?

Did you not know this? Or were you blatantly being dishonest to try to hide from taking any "PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY" whatsoever for the all the spending you guys voted for?

Any answers for us here?

ANY AT ALL?

Are you ready my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation?

You know what to do next ...

3, 2, 1 .....

GO!
it was easy

Mattoon, IL

#1485 Sep 5, 2012
The guy is a moron. Just like Romney and Ryan won't answer questions, he won't either. Romoney and Lyin' Ryan are depending on people like this sad sack to win. But you do have to admit, in spite of his misinformed drivel, he's entertaining to read. Well, in a pathetic sort of way that is. LOL...
hopeless

Cicero, IL

#1486 Sep 5, 2012
it was easy wrote:
The guy is a moron. Just like Romney and Ryan won't answer questions, he won't either. Romoney and Lyin' Ryan are depending on people like this sad sack to win. But you do have to admit, in spite of his misinformed drivel, he's entertaining to read. Well, in a pathetic sort of way that is. LOL...
easy,huh? Will Obama brag about the 6trillion he added to our debt in less than one term? Will he brag about the record amount of welfare recipients he put on the governments rolls? Well, will he even talk about the millions of less jobs there are since he got into office? Will he even talk about the national debt and the damage that he has done? He counts on ignorant dependants like yourself,probably at your low skill, public sector union job that pays you to be rude and watch the walls! Where are the jobs, tubby? He can't run a campaign on birth control, abortion and gay marriage. But what else does he have? Umemployment at
8.3 percent for now more than 42 months! This is all on him. Where are the real jobs? Not temp ones that pay little with no benefits! Pull the back of your pants up and get back to work!
hopeless

Tinley Park, IL

#1487 Sep 6, 2012
Well another 365,000 joined the ranks of the unemployed this last week. This is 3 1/2 year's into this guys term. Wait for tomorrows jobs numbers. Most of these jobs will be not only part time, but temporary and low waged! How many people will be all out eliminated to keep the unemployment number at 8.3 or even lower. There are no jobs! Biden was out promising up to
500,000 jobs a month if they passesd the stimulus package in 09. Remember, the so called "summer of recovery"? That was 3 years ago! There are no jobs and he has added 6 trillion in debt on his watch! Looks like Obama got frightened and moved his venue for his speech. Turns out, he couldn't come any where near filling that outdoor stadium. They claim because of weather but the forecast calls for less than 20% chance of rain today and 0% by speech time! Oh well, they were working on getting it filled for weeks and realised it wasnt possible on Monday. Can I get a 2/3 rds I? Laughable!
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1488 Sep 6, 2012
failure is their platform and the scary part is, they believe in it. it is ALWAYS the other guys fault. they have accopished so little for so long it has become their norm.
just me

Manchester, GA

#1489 Sep 6, 2012
When will this thread die?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened? Thu TCB 20
Doniphan county housing Thu NoClue 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72
Jesus on way to highland (Aug '14) Jul 24 BuschDriver 10
Donald Trump for President Jul 24 Bernie 7
Pokémon Go Jul 24 SisterMarie 4
Bob Sligie (Feb '11) Jul 24 booB 20

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages