Name Of Girl In Car Accident

Name Of Girl In Car Accident

Posted in the Highland Forum

sad

Edwardsville, IL

#1 May 27, 2011
Does anyone know the name of the girl that was killed on 70 by Maryville? My heart breaks for the family.
highland resident

Edwardsville, IL

#2 May 27, 2011
Maryville, IL (KSDK)- Commuters on northbound Interstate 55/70 experienced delays Thursday approaching Madison County following a multi-vehicle accident.

Traffic was backed up for miles as crews worked to clear the scene at Highway 159.

Illinois State Police officials say 16-year-old Bethany Budwell of Marine was killed in the accident. She was driving a red Plymouth in the southbound lanes of 55/70 when she crossed over into the northbound lanes and struck a Honda.

The driver of the Honda was rushed to a nearby hospital in Maryville and then airlifted to St. Louis. His condition is reported to be critical.

The cause of the accident is still being investigated. No citation or criminal charges have been issued at this time.

KSDK
sad

Edwardsville, IL

#3 May 27, 2011
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Gabriel Memory care center 5 hr marie 5
does anybody know gary runge jrr Tue lmao 133
highland Tue Kenny 7
what Highland needs & where (Nov '10) Jul 27 OlWillie 43
burpers Jul 27 GreatFood 2
walmart ammo delivery times (Mar '13) Jul 21 Lukie 121
lance still (Mar '13) Jul 21 PrinceEddie 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages