walmart ammo delivery times

walmart ammo delivery times

Posted in the Highland Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
the truth

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Hoping to find ammo at walmart? If you arent there at certain times you wont find any. Im here to post those times to try and keep the certain few from buying, marking way up, and selling ammo.

Be at the sporting goods counter before 10 pm through the week, and before 7 am through the week. Thats when they get their trucks and the few cases of ammo in.
Youre welcome
the truth YES

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2013
AND BUY LOTS OF IT WHILE WE STILL HAVE GUNS IN AMERICA
Chuck Norris

East Alton, IL

#3 Mar 7, 2013
the truth YES wrote:
AND BUY LOTS OF IT WHILE WE STILL HAVE GUNS IN AMERICA
My fists pack more fury than ur sissy guns
Vaide

Ava, MO

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns.
Willy billy

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
More bullets will never make up for inbreeding and lack of brains. you morons should stock up on books and education. definitely not ammo. ( he used ammo like he runs a well regulated militia)
the truth

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Willy billy wrote:
More bullets will never make up for inbreeding and lack of brains. you morons should stock up on books and education. definitely not ammo.( he used ammo like he runs a well regulated militia)
Tell me how any of that drivel makes any sense?
Willy billy

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Maybe if you knew how to read, you will see from the other posts how it ties in. oops maybe i should watch what i say. seems you are a gun owner(probably a gun nut) and can at any time go crazy and shoot up the world. you see because it is normal and legal gun owners that lose it and shoot everyone up. sandyhook, columbine, the 2 in Colorado, Arizona congress woman, browns chicken in palatine, family buffet in Texas. need more examples because i have them. so guns due kill. without them none of the above could have happened. and you can still hunt with bow. so now stfu with your condescending drivel you uneducated rat puke. when you lose a family member to gun violence as i have then you would understand. until then drivel all day long on this
3========)
non communist

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Isn't that what America is about? Free enterprise built this country. Walmart is the perfect example of this. Buy low, sell high, and knock out completion at all costs. So by buying ammo there, you are doing to gun stores and small retailers exactly what you are crying about. You should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe you should help out the small family shops. Thank You and you are so welcome. Willy Billy, you may have a strong case and argument, but take a chill pill and nice pecker!
the truth

Glen Carbon, IL

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Willy billy wrote:
Maybe if you knew how to read, you will see from the other posts how it ties in. oops maybe i should watch what i say. seems you are a gun owner(probably a gun nut) and can at any time go crazy and shoot up the world. you see because it is normal and legal gun owners that lose it and shoot everyone up. sandyhook, columbine, the 2 in Colorado, Arizona congress woman, browns chicken in palatine, family buffet in Texas. need more examples because i have them. so guns due kill. without them none of the above could have happened. and you can still hunt with bow. so now stfu with your condescending drivel you uneducated rat puke. when you lose a family member to gun violence as i have then you would understand. until then drivel all day long on this
3========)
You are nothing but a two bit troll. Tell the truth, you had to google the word drivel didnt you? I will try and speak more on your level from now on. Oh, and im writing this as im cleaning my guns. Maybe if your loved one had a gun, their situation would be different. But i doubt your story even holds water under your troll bridge.
the truth

Glen Carbon, IL

#10 Mar 14, 2013
non communist wrote:
Isn't that what America is about? Free enterprise built this country. Walmart is the perfect example of this. Buy low, sell high, and knock out completion at all costs. So by buying ammo there, you are doing to gun stores and small retailers exactly what you are crying about. You should be ashamed Iof yourself. Maybe you should help out the small family shops. Thank You and you are so welcome. Willy Billy, you may have a strong case and argument, but take a chill pill and nice pecker!
I should be ashamed huh? You must be one of those ammo hoarders at wally world everyday. You mad that your little secret is out? Btw, i dont get my ammo there as they dont carry the calibers i use. Im an internet buyer. Im just giving a helpful tip to others. If the gun shoppe got ammo at certain times, i would post those as well. Now do the world a favor and gfy.
the truth

Glen Carbon, IL

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Willy billy wrote:
Maybe if you knew how to read, you will see from the other posts how it ties in. oops maybe i should watch what i say. seems you are a gun owner(probably a gun nut) and can at any time go crazy and shoot up the world. you see because it is normal and legal gun owners that lose it and shoot everyone up. sandyhook, columbine, the 2 in Colorado, Arizona congress woman, browns chicken in palatine, family buffet in Texas. need more examples because i have them. so guns due kill. without them none of the above could have happened. and you can still hunt with bow. so now stfu with your condescending drivel you uneducated rat puke. when you lose a family member to gun violence as i have then you would understand. until then drivel all day long on this
3========)
Neither sandyhook or columbine were done by legal gun owners. You say i can hunt with a bow and thats true. But what good does that bow do me when the bad guy attacking me or a loved one has a gun? How will you protect yourself if someone decides to break into your house with a gun and do you or your family harm? Seems to me like an equalizer is needed doesnt it? See, its the simple minded person that thinks that taking the guns away from law abiding citizens isis the answer. The problem simpleis that people with mental issues are getting these guns and doing harm. Seems like those should be the ones we focus on doesnt it? Im not a gun nut, or any other nut for that matter. Sure, i like my guns and i enjoy the shooting sports. I also like the fact that i can protect my family from any harm that may come our way. If you dont see things that way, then i feel bad for your family. I hope you or yours dont become a statistic someday because they had no one or no gun to protect them. I will end on this note. when you take all the guns away from the criminals i will gladly hand over mine.
Willy billy

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Yes. shot from behind at a soccer game. a bullet ment for someone else. maybe if he had a gun the bullet would have hit the gun and not my brothers head. the crazy guy shot himself right after that. so how would it have helped. legally bought gun legally bought bullet. problem was my brother was not this mans exwife. he passed the background check. no record. if he didn't have a gun i would still have a brother. u need to stfu and and realize cowboy days are gone. armed citizens die all the time never getting off a shot. do some research and learn the facts. see u in Springfield at the next anti carry rally fag .
Willy billy

United States

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Check the facts sandyhook was done by a person who had legal guns at his disposal. ammo and guns bought for him by his mom. columbine found all but 1 gun purchased illegally. illegal on a technicality. show me statistics that show guns in homes due more good then harm. i can produce 100 if not 1000 or more cases where the innocent have died due to guns in the home. if you look deep.you will.find.the same. god bless your family when.your kid takes.your gun or shoot .a.family member on.accident.
the truth

Glen Carbon, IL

#14 Mar 14, 2013
Willy billy wrote:
Yes. shot from behind at a soccer game. a bullet ment for someone else. maybe if he had a gun the bullet would have hit the gun and not my brothers head. the crazy guy shot himself right after that. so how would it have helped. legally bought gun legally bought bullet. problem was my brother was not this mans exwife. he passed the background check. no record. if he didn't have a gun i would still have a brother. u need to stfu and and realize cowboy days are gone. armed citizens die all the time never getting off a shot. do some research and learn the facts. see u in Springfield at the next anti carry rally fag .
Good luck name caller. This state WILL pass conceal carry because it doesnt have another choice. Tell me how those handguns in columbine were purchased legally when both shooters were under 21 and thats the minimum age requirement? Learn your facts. Yes, there are several incidents around this country where guns are not stored properly and an accident happens. There are also several incidents where safe gun ownership saved lives. I wont try to change your mind as you already are drinking way to much kool aid as it is. However, if youd like to call me some namesnames to my face, id be more tham happy to discuss this issue face to face. Lets see if you cowboy up or keyboard down. My guess is the latter. Sorry about your brother though. Thats a tragic accident. How would you feel if he was killed by a drunk driver? Would you want to get rid of cars or get rid of drunk drivers? What if he was killed by a knife? Should we ban knives or just the bad people that use them. There are lots of sick and twisted people in this world son. Its unfortunate that your brother was the victim of one. That doesnt mean that every gun owner is a crazed psycho who will go apeshit at any moment. If you were arguing for better backround checks id support you. If you were arguing for better education and training, id support you. But you are trying to take away one of my freedoms. I take offense to that. I dont try and take away yours. Im also pretty sure that you are just an angry kid who needs help coping with the loss of his brother. There are people out there who can help you. Id look into it if i were you. Hey, i wont even sign off by calling you a fag because that would be disrespectful. Maybe you should take note.
Seventeen ninety one

Groveland, FL

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Thanks for the info. Ignore the idiots. Ignorance is scarier than any gun!
JMack

Hadley, MA

#16 Apr 16, 2013
The so called educated dolts that post here are morons. There is one simple fact they are missing. When the shit does hit the fan and the economy fails, those of us with guns will be able to defend our property and take your undefended property at will. If you think that there will be a police force to defend you then you are fools. Look at Katrina and 9/11 loads of cops left their posts to go home and defend their family and property. Do you think they will care about you? You will be sheep to the slaughter. You will see the worst side of humans when the shit hits the fan. Then you will wish you had a gun.
cobalt327

Stockbridge, GA

#17 Apr 18, 2013
An unnecessary death is tragic. But put the blame where the blame lies- WITH THE PERPETRATOR.

Fortunately the o-balm-a backed "gun control" hoops to jump through are being soundly defeated. There may be hope yet.
willy billy

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2013
A man with guns can shoot anyone at anytime. A man without guns can shoot no one. Columbine shooters bought their guns through gun show private parties not dealers. A loophole that was changed due to their actions. Long guns did not have a wait, require any checks, or even an id to buy. All changed due to their actions. Understand I do know the facts. Use the internet for research and not just propaganda posting. It will make you seem smarter. Concealled carry will pass you are right, but the restrictions will be as strict as New Jersey, Hawaii, and Washington D.C.. You still wont be able to carry. North still has lion share of votes and common sense.Have a nice day
frank

Burnsville, MN

#19 Apr 20, 2013
Willy billy wrote:
Maybe if you knew how to read, you will see from the other posts how it ties in. oops maybe i should watch what i say. seems you are a gun owner(probably a gun nut) and can at any time go crazy and shoot up the world. you see because it is normal and legal gun owners that lose it and shoot everyone up. sandyhook, columbine, the 2 in Colorado, Arizona congress woman, browns chicken in palatine, family buffet in Texas. need more examples because i have them. so guns due kill. without them none of the above could have happened. and you can still hunt with bow. so now stfu with your condescending drivel you uneducated rat puke. when you lose a family member to gun violence as i have then you would understand. until then drivel all day long on this
3========)
Bow and arrows can't kill people?
Not party affiliated

The Colony, TX

#20 Apr 20, 2013
Willy Billy, I'm sorry to hear about your brother but to use that as an example as to why guns should be banned is absurd. You say the bullet was meant for his ex wife? Then clearly divorce is the culprit and divorce should be banned... But wait. It happened at a soccer game... Clearly soccer is a violent sport and brings out the worst in people. Ban soccer and there will be no more deaths at soccer games. Right? My brother was riding his bike and was hit by a drunk driver. Never have I blamed alcohol. I blame the P.O.S. who drove drunk. Never have I blamed the automobile maker. I blame the driver. The drunk driver broke many laws. Laws rarely prevent crime, they simply hold people accountable after the fact. Stop blaming guns and blame the person who fired it. Why do you want law abiding citizens unarmed? There simply are not enough armed government officials to protect us. We must protect ourselves. And why put 100% faith in armed uniformed officers but none in citizens? Power like that breeds corruption. The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It has to do with protecting ourselves. You are far too trusting of our "elected" officials... Some are good people and some are worse than the most brutal serial killers. It's not a right vs left thing... It's right vs wrong. There are good and bad people on both sides of the fence. What they all have in common, though, is power. Stop trying to strip us of what little defense we can afford ourselves and families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does highland have a heroein problem? (May '16) 11 hr MadDog 64
Kelly Tracy defeated Fri Dunstan 3
Donald Trump for President (Mar '16) Nov 29 HundredDays 15
Marc Jarvis & Christopher Litteken meth arrests Nov 28 DocKnows 12
Vehicle Flipped Over Nov 28 Ken Powers 2
News Microbrewery opens in Highland (Oct '13) Nov 23 MovedOut 21
HHS Hosts Religious CULT Propagandists Nov 22 Xhighlanderknowsb... 5

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages