Sad

Alton, IL

#1 May 29, 2011
R.I.P Shawn Durbin and my condolences to the Wentworth family and whoever else that were involved lastnights crash! Love you all!
christine

Alhambra, IL

#2 May 29, 2011
yes very sad..
tragic

United States

#3 May 29, 2011
What happened?
bull 95

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 30, 2011
Some help here would b nice who all what happen where it happen who else got hurt how they are doing what hospital there in. Shawn was a school mate of mine and I hope this is not a joke please help

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 May 30, 2011
bull 95 wrote:
Some help here would b nice who all what happen where it happen who else got hurt how they are doing what hospital there in. Shawn was a school mate of mine and I hope this is not a joke please help
It's not a joke. Shawn Durbin died in a car accident. I'm sorry, but that's all I know.
sad

United States

#6 May 31, 2011
didn't he get run over by a trailer in highschool too??? so sad he was a very nice guy
bob

United States

#7 May 31, 2011
does anyone have more info on this? news article? I also heard there were 2 other men injured.
Page 6

United States

#8 May 31, 2011
Not sure of the driver The accident happened neer walchville around mt olive run off a curve drunk. I guess mike is going to make it and the other kid was dan coboly. And that dan is not expected to make it thru
Visitation 4-8 Spengel-Boulanger Funeral Home Highland Wednesday.
memories

Minneapolis, MN

#9 May 31, 2011
Its so sad... my prayers go out to the Durbin family. They were so close.
sad

United States

#10 May 31, 2011
obit on spengel webiste now. wow crazy how life works sometimes. my heart goes out to his kids and family! great guy for sure. will be missed!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 May 31, 2011
http://spengel-boulanger.com/obituaries/index...

it doesn't say anything about the other people, since it's just an obit. But it gives you his pic and a few other things nicely said about him.
KNOWS BETTER

Story City, IA

#13 May 31, 2011
KNOWS BETTER

Story City, IA

#14 May 31, 2011
pistol

Alhambra, IL

#15 May 31, 2011
Others in the accident were Michael Whitworth of Alhambra and Dan Kovaly of Livingston. Dan is critical and Mike is expected to make full recovery according to report from his brother.
pistol

Alhambra, IL

#16 May 31, 2011
Mike Whitworth is a good guy. He, Marty and Betty are all nice people. Rest of the Whitworth clan are all thought of as inconsiderate boobs.
4life

Wood River, IL

#17 Jun 1, 2011
Paul Dawson
Anonymous

United States

#18 Jun 1, 2011
Im very sorry to shawns family. My mother knew him i remember him as a kiddo.. My heart goes out to all his friends his family and his children.. We love you Shawn miss you.. Love Tosha and Patrick Agers
christine

Alhambra, IL

#19 Jun 1, 2011
he was a great guy, heart of gold. Just don't make him mad!! I will miss my friend very, very much.. I love you and always will shawn!! Much love to you and the family!!!!!!! So very sorry ..
Molly Durbin

Beecher City, IL

#20 Jul 31, 2012
I miss him so much. He was an awesome dad and I will never forget him. I love him and he is forever with me in my heart.
sorry

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2012
Molly Durbin wrote:
I miss him so much. He was an awesome dad and I will never forget him. I love him and he is forever with me in my heart.
sorry for your loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump for President 3 hr Bernie 7
Pokémon Go 3 hr SisterMarie 4
Bob Sligie (Feb '11) 7 hr booB 20
ryann unger Sat OlSoldier 5
Karen Funderburk is a fat slut and psycho Fri Sparkles 6
Highland man drowns at Carlyle Lake (Aug '12) Jul 11 SisterMarie 38
medium/psychic (Nov '12) Jul 11 SligyferMayor 22

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance