Next Last
big black

United States

#23 Sep 14, 2012
Who the hell is SuZie C?
Crap

Cape Girardeau, MO

#24 Sep 17, 2012
Any of you BOYS ever look in the mirror?
Crap

Cape Girardeau, MO

#26 Sep 19, 2012
bloodwing wrote:
What are you talking about? Highland has 0 good looking women. Everyones either uber obese or has a nappy ass butterface. And the ones that could pass as attractive are stuck up or have the personality of a brick.
Ever look in the mirror?
bloodwing

United States

#27 Sep 21, 2012
Yes, and I'm sorry you're fat and/or ugly.
Word for thought

Edwardsville, IL

#28 Sep 22, 2012
So all of you that are being rather vain looking at a person for only their looks. What happens if today, tomorrow or next week you get in a car wreck and in which case the car were to start on fire and you become scared for life. You may have started off looking one way but life altered your physical appearance. My wife has had something of this sort happen while we were in college. Should I view her any more unattractive then the day I met her? Looks are only the skin deep shell we get to show at a glimpse and can change at the drop of a hat. Personality is what really show someone's true beauty. I foreshadow that none of you will find happiness throughout life if you are only obsessed in appearance of the women/men you date.
bloodwing

United States

#29 Sep 22, 2012
Geez dude don't get all butthurt and bent out of shape. First of all it seems like you think your wife is ugly. Second scars do not make one ugly. They add character. Third life didn't make these women fat, their inability to put down the fork did. And finally highland youths lack any sort of personality. They're all lying, phoney, husks of people.

Tl;dr: step back fool!
Word for thought

Edwardsville, IL

#30 Sep 22, 2012
I think my wife has only become more beautiful. I was just stating that looks are not everything and she is still the beautiful person that I married 16 years ago. She was hit by a driver who fell asleep at at the wheel up by Peoria and almost having lost the mother of my children has only made me appreciate her more. Don't sweat the small stuff life is what you make it. I work at the highschool in collinsville and I see how the youth can be daily. The things they find important are truly meaningless. Although I am sure I was the same way. We all grow up and realize life's important lessons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
highland race fans Jun 19 Super Dave 13
Pray for Bob Sligie (Jan '11) Jun 15 OlFoster 17
Mazzio's Jun 14 Ol Foster 8
News Body of Missing SIUE Student Found (May '15) Jun 11 Concernd 44
Train girl May 27 DDJ 4
Disappointed with Highland Communication Servic... (Aug '11) May 24 SpectrumDriver 42
Cubs fan dies at Wrigley Field May '17 Go_Cards_Go 1

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages