shaqdaddy

Edwardsville, IL

#1 May 30, 2012
Did anyone happen to see the Highland/Triad Regional game and what a coaching disaster it ended up being. How do you blow a 6-1 lead with only 2 innings left and all your relievers on the bench. How do you leave a pitcher in who walks every batter he faces which was 4 walking in a run to make it 6-2 and even then you do not take him out but leave him in to give up a base clearing double to make the score 6-5. Then you put in another pitcher who just pitched the full game on Wed and you warm him up on the sideline because he was at 3rd base. They get out of the inning still leading 6-5. Bottom of 7 same pitcher gives up a hit then hits the next batter so 1st and 2nd then wild pitch 2nd and 3rd and then double down the left field line game over we lose 7-6. Talk about a debacle. I have never seen anything so incomprehensible in all my life. You want to talk about a couple coaches that blew a big lead in a big game that was it. Then one of the coaches has the gall to say the second pitcher didnt execute his pitches. What about all your relievers you never even warmed up. That was the most pathetic thing I have ever watched was Triad storming the field in victory when they had no right to be there. Can't wait for your kid to get to High School and play varsity baseball. Think again. Playing favorites and the coaching sucks. What a joke. I felt so bad for the kids that had gotten them that far and then to see it all wasted by poor coaching decitions. And of course they take no responsability at all its all on the kids.
slugger

Washington, IL

#2 May 30, 2012
I didn't see the game but sounds like poor coaching to me also. What were they thinking?
Along another line Some of the so called major league umpires are simply just lousy. Just thought I'd throw this in!
blah

Alton, IL

#3 May 30, 2012
baseball is so freaking boring, that and soccer. real sport are football and hockey. baseball and soccer are for dingleberries just standing there YAWN.
Lol

Highland, IL

#4 May 31, 2012
Meanwhile the Triad Knights advances to the Sectional Championship on Saturday.

Highland sux Triad's dik!
Lol

Highland, IL

#5 May 31, 2012
Meanwhile the Triad Knights advances to the Sectional Championship game on Saturday.

YAY!
say what

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 31, 2012
Triad lost the sectional. YAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highland McDonalds has 2 managers arrested for ... 16 hr CluelessOne 26
stock car races 23 hr Scrapper 29
new grocery store-Ruler. (Sep '14) May 18 TheRevue 29
Sam's Pizza May 18 LuvPizzaTwo 4
does anybody know gary runge jrr May 18 TheGraduate 115
Rail shake May 17 TheRevue 36
Is the fountain at the square, dog friendly? (Sep '14) May 17 LuvMyDogs 66
More from around the web

Highland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE