Devil worshipers in woods
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
blahblahblah

Pocahontas, IL

#100 Sep 13, 2012
nathan edwards wrote:
The "signs" they left were playing cards. One had 666 on it and everyone freaked out
HAAAAAAAA.

Erryone run, those pesky teens that don't fit into your social norms will GET YEW. DUN DUN DUN
4 13 23 DMW

Alton, IL

#101 Sep 23, 2012
Screw all you shitfucks freaking out you people are the exact reason he put up those cards. And I dont know what you guys are fraking out about because we didnt do anything besides hangout and listen to music in those woods. Whatever "blood" that was in there was probably from the hobo shit head that was sleeping out there hiding all the beer, vodka, and four loco cans in a trash bag next to his pillow and blanket.
Warship Satin

Glen Carbon, IL

#102 Sep 24, 2012
Praise Satin

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#103 Apr 26, 2014
~~~{comes into thread, looks round}~~~

Hello.
Hello?
Anyone here?
~~~{sighs, leaves thread to find somethig else to do}~~~
Be kuel

Saint Louis, MO

#104 Apr 27, 2014
Good riddance DayStar, you don''t belong on this thread. This thread is for satin worshippers, druggies, kids putting 666 everywhere. When they get to 777 then you need to be concerned.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#105 May 4, 2014
Be kuel wrote:
Good riddance DayStar, you don''t belong on this thread. This thread is for satin worshippers, druggies, kids putting 666 everywhere. When they get to 777 then you need to be concerned.
What if I like silk or denim instead of satin? Does that count?
Be kuel

Ballwin, MO

#106 May 5, 2014
Ouuu weeee. Yes'em, I's do luv's dat silk.. Mmmm - gonna be so much funs. Yeah,,,
wake up

Highland, IL

#107 May 8, 2014
Still should be concerned, anytime someone thinks its "cool" to get involved in devil, 666 and evil things like this has obvious problems. Hope it is just a "phase" just hate to see kids thinking this type of thing is fun.
Until you understand the symbology that the devil represents and the meaning of 666 rather than some mainstream nonsense i suggest YOU find help because YOU are delusional. Oh and worshipping satan? what if that was true do you intent to do something about it personally buddy? because just because somone believes differently than you does not mean you can put them on blast and ask for names and addresses. I see a similarity to salem trials here and in my opinion maybe they should take those wooden fucking bats and break your legs because its a bunch of 15 year olds with bats and cards and you feel the need to act on fear than understanding. I hope these kids continue to weed out the fools. "while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.. But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared."
Be kuel

Arnold, MO

#108 May 8, 2014
HOLLY tomolly - now ain't you just a preacher - preach'n to nobody that don't care. Talking devil worship and shit. 777 will take care of your issues. That's Seagrams 7 and 7Up... Tares are a coming dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic delegates (is it rigged) 21 hr FixIt 2
HMS principal Sat Soup1 8
Jeff Ray on his way back to prison for the thir... (Apr '15) Sat BukBunnie 23
Does highland have a heroein problem? Sat BukBunnie 2
Dress Code May 21 sivgrbejcisht 6
What's up with new black charger cop car runnin... May 18 Shurloc 10
Caleb powell (Jun '13) May 18 Shurloc 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages