Devil worshipers in woods

Posted in the Highland Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Concerened

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Anyone have any info on the kids putting cards on street signs and going into the woods by willow creek? Fu**ing freaks!!
Nathan Edwards

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Haha its just a 15 yo kid cool your jets people. He's just in the rebellious stage that kids go through.
wow

Highland, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2012
So was the columbine kid.
Concerened

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2012
It was more than just one kid. They were on skates and had bats going down the road one night. I don't put NOTHING past kids these days!
please get real

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Wow just at a rebellious stage? Well when I was 15 rebellion was staying out last curfew not devil worship! These parents need to seek help immediately for these kids or they will end up only seeing their kids while visiting them on prison or at their grave site and who only knows the destruction that can lie in their path at this point!
Truth

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Boogha Boogah Boogah!!! The Devil is going to GET you! Those skating sons of Satan will do Anything to....oh idk, fuck with the morons who live in Highland? Feel like they are part of a special group? Seek attention because thier parents pay them none? Are BORED? lol

I wish you people could really HEAR yourselves. Bwahaha! XD. And YES it IS just a phase you fools...
Truth

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2012
The Columbine kids (and most other cases where a student violently SNAPS) were bullied for a long time. No one defended them, and they were not allowed to defend themselves. The likelyhood of this actually being comparable is extremely slim. I mean you had to reach back over a decade...
still

Glen Carbon, IL

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Still should be concerned, anytime someone thinks its "cool" to get involved in devil, 666 and evil things like this has obvious problems. Hope it is just a "phase" just hate to see kids thinking this type of thing is fun.
please get real

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Jul 20, 2012
still wrote:
Still should be concerned, anytime someone thinks its "cool" to get involved in devil, 666 and evil things like this has obvious problems. Hope it is just a "phase" just hate to see kids thinking this type of thing is fun.
exactly !!!!!! Professional help is needed !
wow

Glen Carbon, IL

#14 Jul 20, 2012
Truth wrote:
The Columbine kids (and most other cases where a student violently SNAPS) were bullied for a long time. No one defended them, and they were not allowed to defend themselves. The likelyhood of this actually being comparable is extremely slim. I mean you had to reach back over a decade...
Ok, yeah a decade is a pretty long time ago, so how about the kid that shot up the theatre in Colorado last night!
please get real

Edwardsville, IL

#15 Jul 20, 2012
That's just it! I have a young daughter and it's hard to determine what the signs really are! ANYTHING off tho (phase or not!) is what I look 4. No chances will I take at this present day in age and I may be the over bearing patent but I will die for my child to live a long prosperous life! Columbine happened 12-14 yrs ago yes but the psychology of the fact doesn't change! These kids are crying for help and we should have seen the signs of neglect sooner!
proud farmer man

Highland, IL

#16 Jul 20, 2012
hey at least the little sons um bitches are into the devil instead of trying to be black. i'd rather my boy listen to a few heavy metal records and dress in black and get a little wild, than look like one of them damn fools with there asses all hanging out of there britches talking like they dropped out of third grade. give our youth a chance to be young and be wild before society grabs a hold of them and they have to work, pay bills, work pay bills, etc. your only young once, we were all at that stage.
funny

Highland, IL

#18 Jul 20, 2012
Hey "proud farmer man" go back in the fields until you have something intelligent to post.
Truth

United States

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Let them play. Let them have thier friends. At the same time, talk to them, set an example, and don't be a drunk.
ha

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Truth wrote:
Let them play. Let them have thier friends. At the same time, talk to them, set an example, and don't be a drunk.
Who was talking about a drunk? Sounds like you should possibly look in the mirror
i know about the woods

Edwardsville, IL

#25 Jul 21, 2012
squirrels are pooping... seriously though...they are evaluating the land to see if the land is sufficient for Applebees... lol...what stupid Topix Highland has. LOL LOL
proud farmer from hell

Highland, IL

#26 Jul 23, 2012
funny wrote:
Hey "proud farmer man" go back in the fields until you have something intelligent to post.
i hope these evil satanic worshiping kids that have all your panties in a bunch sacrifice some of you shit for brain wiggers running around and save the oxygen for my crops in my fields. i bet a couple of grinded up wiggers would make for some great fertilizer.
Anita

United States

#27 Jul 23, 2012
That is sick. If this is true, why not tell someone that can do something about it?
Maybe

United States

#28 Jul 24, 2012
The poor people who hang out at the square leaving their used condoms for the Korte's to step in, has moved up to become satanic worshipers in the woods. Good thing the rich people got finally their square back.
3 10 13c j m

Alton, IL

#29 Jul 25, 2012
so your all over reacting,im the son of satan thats been posting those cards and whoever found my 666 card.that was one card out of a full deck the rest had 3-10-13 on them.get your head out of the gutter and chill out.theres no satanic cult started from me putting playing cards on signs.nathan edwards knows whats up because he acually knows me noone else on this site knows who i am so you can all just chill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen funderfuck- two faced b!tch 3 hr us_fan78 1
Kudos to the Mayor of Highland 4 hr Smarter than you 10
highland speedway closure (Mar '17) Sep 16 KevHardwick 20
highland race fans Sep 16 DanikA 15
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep 14 HogWash 58
House for rent Sep 13 SmartShopper 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 9 NoMoreIncumbents 134

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages