Since: May 12

Soddy Daisy, TN

#1 May 12, 2012
I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to a truly amazing, caring and sweet guy ROBBIE EILERS, admire you and will always look up to you. Thanks for being you <3

Since: May 12

Soddy daisy

#2 May 12, 2012
Are you ready?..well here it goes..Happy Birthday to you, Haappyy Birrthdayy too youu, Haaappyyy Birrrthdayyy Dearrr , Haaaappyyyy Birrrrthdayyyy toooo youuuu!!
suger bricthes

Soddy Daisy, TN

#3 May 13, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! may you celebrate it well.surrounded by family,friends,and lots of love..and remember ,age is just a number..
snooki_bicthes

Soddy Daisy, TN

#4 May 13, 2012
♫Happy Birthday ♪♫To You♬,♫Happy Birthday To You,♫Happy Birthday♪ Dear Robbie eilers♥,♫Happy Birthday ♪To You!♬
mitch the snitch

Edwardsville, IL

#5 May 13, 2012
are you kidding me? are you kidding me, head bobbin robbie the homofob eilers? he is gay as his is family of losers. he was not born, he was turd laid by a east st louis tranny. please, please no more acculaides for this peter puffer. thank you
hot chick

Soddy Daisy, TN

#6 May 13, 2012
mitch the snitch wrote:
are you kidding me? are you kidding me, head bobbin robbie the homofob eilers? he is gay as his is family of losers. he was not born, he was turd laid by a east st louis tranny. please, please no more acculaides for this peter puffer. thank you

And your a loser.. Ha. We like Robbie.. So Back off shit face
swagg boy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#8 May 13, 2012
Laura come see me.. After you come. I'm much more of a man
LauraGentry

Soddy Daisy, TN

#9 May 13, 2012
&& why should u come see you I dont know you???????
LauraGentry

Soddy Daisy, TN

#10 May 13, 2012
Swagg boy tell me more about you?? Then I just may.. I'm single free && ready for some fun I'll be up there soon I'm leaving out tomorrow
swagg boy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#11 May 13, 2012
Babygirl I add you on Skype then we can do some real talk. And your real pretty can't wait to see you.
LauraGentry

Soddy Daisy, TN

#12 May 14, 2012
For someone that hates drama you sure do start a lot of it! And the lies you tell say more about who you are than you think they say about me
darrellwaltrip

Emden, IL

#14 May 31, 2014
Another year has passed. Happy, happy, birthday BOY. From your older friend Darrell. Boogity, boogity, boogity - lets go a racing boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Train girl 11 hr DDJ 4
Disappointed with Highland Communication Servic... (Aug '11) May 24 SpectrumDriver 42
Cubs fan dies at Wrigley Field May 18 Go_Cards_Go 1
Don Ole Mexican Restaurant (Apr '10) May 15 Amigo 79
R.I.P. Buffalo! May 11 InjunChief 3
Flooded Basement May 2 MudderNature 6
highland speedway closure Apr 28 JuniorMotorSports 19

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages