Newport School Brd Wastes Money
Bookworm

Hamilton, OH

#83 Jan 15, 2013
Does any parent, tax payer, or even employee care that your school board is wasting money on a vacation to California with your tax dollars, kids' education money, and money for supplies, materials, and raises? Please speak up!
Saran Wrap

Middlesboro, KY

#84 Jan 15, 2013
Bookworm wrote:
Does any parent, tax payer, or even employee care that your school board is wasting money on a vacation to California with your tax dollars, kids' education money, and money for supplies, materials, and raises? Please speak up!
So my kids don't get books, but the board members get a vacation?
Citizen

Ft Mitchell, KY

#85 Jan 16, 2013
Board members going to CA? What will the educational impact be for the $ spent? Th
Total Sum

Middlesboro, KY

#86 Jan 16, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Board members going to CA? What will the educational impact be for the $ spent? Th
SUM = ZERO
Gifted Mom

Ft Mitchell, KY

#87 Feb 3, 2013
Did Sheffel interfere with personnel matters?
honestly

Westerville, OH

#88 Feb 4, 2013
Gifted Mom wrote:
Did Sheffel interfere with personnel matters?
Time will tell
CathyKat

Fort Thomas, KY

#89 May 25, 2013
Did they really spend $13,000 on summer homework for kids?
Overheard

Fort Thomas, KY

#90 May 26, 2013
Yes
Mom

Fort Thomas, KY

#91 May 28, 2013
Are these books mandatory? What happens if they don't turn them in?
get ready

Louisville, KY

#92 May 28, 2013
Mom wrote:
What happens now? Same thing will happen with these books.
Dad

Newark, OH

#93 May 29, 2013
Mom wrote:
They're soft cover workbooks for the kiddies to use so they won't lose any 'academic ground' over the summer. They don't have to turn them in. They don't have to use them at all and most probably won't. It's nothing more than just another part of the Middy/Tyndall 'we're about kids' show. Watch for it on their list of 'accomplishments' for the school year.
Tom and Jerry

Fort Thomas, KY

#94 May 29, 2013
Was this idea straight from Mr. Middletoon's book? Or material for the next one? Did he at least sign the workbooks?
TopNotch

Hamilton, OH

#95 May 31, 2013
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>They're soft cover workbooks for the kiddies to use so they won't lose any 'academic ground' over the summer. They don't have to turn them in. They don't have to use them at all and most probably won't. It's nothing more than just another part of the Middy/Tyndall 'we're about kids' show. Watch for it on their list of 'accomplishments' for the school year.
He is already bragging about it. He went to every school today to list his accomplishments. For the staff. Does a big ego mean a tiny penis?
Hilarious

Hamilton, OH

#96 May 31, 2013
Just ask his girlfriend when she is teaching at NPS.
Dad

United States

#97 May 31, 2013
TopNotch wrote:
<quoted text>
He is already bragging about it. He went to every school today to list his accomplishments. For the staff. Does a big ego mean a tiny penis?
He is soooo predictable. So glad I'm not one of the staff so I don't have to listen to that crap from him. And 'tiny' would surely be an exaggeration. IMO minuscule is prob more like it.
Pitiful

United States

#98 May 31, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
Yeah I heard he has already 'cleared the way' for her. I've also heard how they act when they're together in public. Someone better keep a bucket of cold water handy.
Goot Patrol

Louisville, KY

#99 May 31, 2013
TopNotch wrote:
<quoted text>He is already bragging about it. He went to every school today to list his accomplishments. For the staff. Does a big ego mean a tiny penis?
Yes. Scientifically proven. Google searched it.
Goot Patrol

Louisville, KY

#100 May 31, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
Didnt he just make two spits at NPS available for her to choose from?
Goot Patrol

Louisville, KY

#102 May 31, 2013
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>He is soooo predictable. So glad I'm not one of the staff so I don't have to listen to that crap from him. And 'tiny' would surely be an exaggeration. IMO minuscule is prob more like it.
Heard Big Daddy Tete's kid cried about how wonderful Middy is and those bad years before he landed in town. Doesnt she realize Big Daddy was a HUGE part of those bad days? What a crock!
Sour note

Newark, OH

#103 Jun 1, 2013
Goot Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give him the wet t-shirt effect. Lord- he won't get anything done !!!
Ha ha!! Except for singing his own praises. Nothing will keep him from doing that. Him and Tyndall should form a duet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable Road traffic 12 hr Tato Chip 2
Sheriff Janson is a "Boob" 17 hr Lumpy 4
NKU's Callahan Hall- Lakeside Place Retirement ... Aug '17 smh 2
News Madison Metal Fest returns this weekend (Feb '17) Feb '17 Grant 1
Highland Heights Music Thread (Dec '13) Jan '17 Musikologist 9
Emily scott (Jul '16) Nov '16 Questions 6
News 'Welcome White Week:' Northern Kentucky Univers... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Heights Mortgages