Bellevue resident arrested for robbery

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ResidentWatch594 838948

Hamilton, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Bellevue resident arrested for breaking into house in Bellevue.
http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Donald_Ra...
Get-all-facts

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Donnie was not the only one in that house yes he did go in but was no te first in the home! Wrong is wrong! And for Jennifer that was 10 yrs ago she had got that charge! They live at this house with there father because like any father you don leave your kids homeless regardless of there issues
Sherlock

Fort Thomas, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Get-all-facts wrote:
Donnie was not the only one in that house yes he did go in but was no te first in the home! Wrong is wrong! And for Jennifer that was 10 yrs ago she had got that charge! They live at this house with there father because like any father you don leave your kids homeless regardless of there issues
Thanks for the insider tip/information.
eddie

Williamstown, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
ya thats not cool thats my mom and uncle
Chris Hanson

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 9, 2013
eddie wrote:
ya thats not cool thats my mom and uncle
Yes, do the crime, do the time. Not cool at all mom and uncle.
advocate for lil eddie

Covington, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Eddie you're too young to have to deal with this garbage. You need to focus on you. Be the best you can and rise above things that have happened in your family. Stay in school, get an education, do better things than anyone in your family ever has.
Get-all-facts

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
advocate for lil eddie wrote:
Eddie you're too young to have to deal with this garbage. You need to focus on you. Be the best you can and rise above things that have happened in your family. Stay in school, get an education, do better things than anyone in your family ever has.
There are a lot in the family thy has done just that so for you to say anyone you must not know the family all to well! You know there are so many people in trouble and you hardly ever hear anyon bring it up but as soon as the name Rardin is said anywhere people jump all over it. We have a huge family and not everyone is perfect and mistakes are made people change everyday!
resident

Newark, OH

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Donald arrested again for breaking into a car. Tell us again he was in the wrong place or it wasn't his fault!
Derp

Hamilton, OH

#10 Feb 20, 2013
resident wrote:
Donald arrested again for breaking into a car. Tell us again he was in the wrong place or it wasn't his fault!
Seems this kid has a problem.
RaRaRardins

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Feb 20, 2013
It is a large family, and it is comforting to know that they always have family in jail so they won't be alone. It makes it easier on visiting day too. Of course nobody is to blame. Oh except the victim of the crime. You may make out better in just saying that you are a "Rardin" and people will just give you money instead of having their home or car damaged. Now if you are one of the good one's, Thank you for not being a piece of sheet. Yea! decent Rardin's Yea!
Wrong

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2013
resident wrote:
He was not arrested for breaking into a car on that date or even close to th arresting date! He was arrested from something in dec. and the judge released him the following morning I am not saying h is not in the wrong but if the justice system just keeps releasing people for stuff like this they will continue to do it! Make them go to a work camp!
Resident

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2013
RaRaRardins wrote:
It is a large family, and it is comforting to know that they always have family in jail so they won't be alone. It makes it easier on visiting day too. Of course nobody is to blame. Oh except the victim of the crime. You may make out better in just saying that you are a "Rardin" and people will just give you money instead of having their home or car damaged. Now if you are one of the good one's, Thank you for not being a piece of sheet. Yea! decent Rardin's Yea!
There are decent rardins that work everyday and pay taxes and don't do drugs nor steal so again the family is large and you will hear the name but don't judge everyone of them from some bad eggs in the bunch!
RaRaRardins

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Feb 26, 2013
That is what I said: "Now if you are one of the good one's, Thank you for not being a piece of sheet. Yea! decent Rardin's Yea"!
What more could you want?
eddie

Englewood, CO

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Get-all-facts wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot in the family thy has done just that so for you to say anyone you must not know the family all to well! You know there are so many people in trouble and you hardly ever hear anyon bring it up but as soon as the name Rardin is said anywhere people jump all over it. We have a huge family and not everyone is perfect and mistakes are made people change everyday!
think now people understand
eddie

Englewood, CO

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not arrested for breaking into a car on that date or even close to th arresting date! He was arrested from something in dec. and the judge released him the following morning I am not saying h is not in the wrong but if the justice system just keeps releasing people for stuff like this they will continue to do it! Make them go to a work camp!
seems like all of you people dont know what u all are talking about my uncle is releaced to his parent which wont let him go out side and why do people always decremate against my family
Bellevue Resident

Newark, OH

#17 Mar 4, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like all of you people dont know what u all are talking about my uncle is releaced to his parent which wont let him go out side and why do people always decremate against my family
Decremate??? What in the world are you talking about?

Those red lines under the words in your post mean you spelled them wrong!
Spelling is Impertinent

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Bellevue Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Decremate??? What in the world are you talking about?
Those red lines under the words in your post mean you spelled them wrong!
Decremate:(verb) To un-cremate. Duh...
Abcdef

Hamilton, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Well Eddie, you didn't steal any dictionaries, did ya?
Bellevue Resident

Newark, OH

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
you're wrong!

http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Donald_Ra...
Yoursmart

United States

#21 Mar 5, 2013
His arrest date and the date he actually committed the crime are 3 months apart your right he got arrested in feb for a crime he did in dec! They had no evidence on saying he did or did not do the crime! But now they have something so h will be in trouble for what he did. So I am not wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highlands boys basketball 2017-18 14 hr RealBird 5
NKY Med Clinic (Aug '15) 15 hr Fed up 13
Ludlow Officer, Greg Eastman (May '11) Sun caddyshack 184
Attorney Sun Looking for a way... 1
Campbell County high School's academic team rea... Sun Total Recall 2
Former Campbell Co sheriff dies Friday Sun CampbellResident 2
Where do all the local single Asian women hang ... Sun Looking 1

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance