Where are the hookers in Covington?
Hugh Jorgan

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Nov 27, 2011
How much does Nemo's mom charge?
canine teeth

Newport, KY

#25 Mar 5, 2012
you have to ask where the hookers are???are you serious??..look to the left the right straight ahead and behind and im sure you will see a few
Carpe Blue Tarp

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Mar 6, 2012
Try the Walgreens parking lot at Madison and Robbins. Just roll down your car window and rattle a pill bottle. It'll take about 10 micro-seconds til the ho stampede hits you.
Carpe Blue Tarp

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Mar 6, 2012
Jimbo wrote:
I've heard there are some attractive ho's on Philadelphia St. Anyone have an address?
Yo Jimbo... they're at the corner of Philadelphia and 8th, 2nd floor. But watchout for their mom. She's a friggin beast, no lie.
Carpe Blue Tarp

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Mar 15, 2012
Carpe Blue Tarp wrote:
Try the Walgreens parking lot at Madison and Robbins. Just roll down your car window and rattle a pill bottle. It'll take about 10 micro-seconds til the ho stampede hits you.
Five-Oh's all over this place. Better try somewhere else.
Stu Pedaso

United States

#29 Mar 27, 2012
So where are the hookers? I'm interested in anyone but nemo's mom.
mhm

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Sep 28, 2012
Pike street is bare any other idea's
markt

Burkesville, KY

#31 Sep 30, 2012
go to mosbys point mobile home park .vannessa
shannon brown

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Oct 1, 2012
im sure your can go to 603 e 11th street right by the freeway, so love mexicans though
feelgoodlady

Pickerington, OH

#33 Oct 2, 2012
Mark Mays wrote:
Where are the hookers? The streets are bare. The AMPS are gone. The bars are hit and miss. Are there any houses open?
Leave people alone and learn 40 Ways To Use Aloe Vera Topical Aloe. Will make everyone feel better. http://bit.ly/SY9Tg4
Carpe Blue Tarp

West Milton, OH

#34 Oct 13, 2012
Been up to City Heights lately? There's a few gooduns up there.
brent

United States

#37 Jan 8, 2013
with a little dope any girl in cov will bang you. they are strung oyt. pick a corner any corner
Carpe Blue Tarp

West Milton, OH

#38 Jan 8, 2013
See em all the time at that Marathon gas station at Pike & Main. Always strung out tho. And hungry.
UrTrash

Xenia, OH

#39 Jan 17, 2013
Lisa Allen is one.
john

Covington, GA

#40 Feb 4, 2013
In covington lonely looking 4sex, 4044543257
hairy tickles

Rio Rancho, NM

#41 Mar 6, 2013
Seriously, bitches be trippin. Nemos mom got a blue waffle
You Want More

West Milton, OH

#42 Mar 29, 2013
i can see wrote:
he is right the ho's are everywhere they just blend in better when you see a chick stoppin,makin eye contact,lookin around she is lookin for a sponser. I just seen one last night she's a redhead goes by her government name "miranda" WOW!!
Does she have long red hair? And walks around Pike & Main? About 20-25? That one's fine!
Lou Skunts

Cincinnati, OH

#43 May 2, 2013
Marathon is the place.... The route is Pike, Main, 9th, and back around again. Watch for LE, but there is a large selection out there.
Put_in_Bay

Dayton, OH

#44 Oct 16, 2013
Lou Skunts wrote:
Marathon is the place.... The route is Pike, Main, 9th, and back around again. Watch for LE, but there is a large selection out there.
Okay, let's narrow the field a bit. Who do I look for? And who do i steer clear of? Descriptions and names, please.
Put_in_Bay

Dayton, OH

#45 Nov 3, 2013
still waiting. . .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ludlow Officer, Greg Eastman (May '11) Mon caddyshack 125
Slum Lords in Newport Ky (Mar '11) Mon haha 56
Judge Stine Mon he is 12
Chris minton Mon ben 88
Who know's william brown/turtle Mon men 3
Pete hamblin Mon men 76
lala cole?? (Jan '13) Mon men 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Heights Mortgages