Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

Dang Lin-Wang

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jul 12, 2013
does anyone have the schedule?
no cure

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2013
it will be the worst season NHS has ever had they wont even have cheerleaders for they have no coach and no one down their gives a F--K PLAIN AND SIMPLE
Coach

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
They hired a new coach last year
nonono

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
they haven't hired a cheerleading coach because no one wants to do it. no coach who knows anything about cheerleading is willing to stick around...
no cure

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
right no one whats to do it soon as the school hears money and they know they can get their hands on it they will be in they are pumping up this youth football team and cheerleading they need to let them know their is no future after that sad you cant tell me no diffrent you got more girls who want to cheer then what boys want to play ball their was people who was willing to coach the school wont let them
Feltmen Cox

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 13, 2013
no cure wrote:
right no one whats to do it soon as the school hears money and they know they can get their hands on it they will be in they are pumping up this youth football team and cheerleading they need to let them know their is no future after that sad you cant tell me no diffrent you got more girls who want to cheer then what boys want to play ball their was people who was willing to coach the school wont let them
Periods are amazing. I hope NHS drops athletics, it is a horrible thing for our kids to do.
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Haven't won a game this season.
zero

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2013
well their record this year is 4-looses----0 wins, does that make the light bulb come on in your head?
Quick Question

Corbin, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2013
zero wrote:
well their record this year is 4-looses----0 wins, does that make the light bulb come on in your head?
Right after your dumb ass learns how to spell losses. Looses. What a dumb ass.
Rice

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2013
Quick Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after your dumb ass learns how to spell losses. Looses. What a dumb ass.
Glad they got it 1-4 hahaha
laughing

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 2, 2013
Rice wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad they got it 1-4 hahaha
And this makes you happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky hunt 2 hr Spicer513 7
Fake punks 5 hr cleaner 513 10
if looking 5 hr hoodrat 8
lala cole?? (Jan '13) 6 hr hoodrat 32
Piggott Mohawks 6 hr hoodrat 5
claudia sue davis (Aug '11) 8 hr a friend 7
troll couples including rats fats etc 18 hr Spicer513 59

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance