Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
is it a bad place for my kid to go to?
lol

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 8, 2012
It's a JAIL. Your kid cant just go there, has to be charged with a crime and then lodged by a court designated worker.
LOL at LOL

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
lol wrote:
It's a JAIL. Your kid cant just go there, has to be charged with a crime and then lodged by a court designated worker.
You need to lighten up. Not everyone understands the judicial system like people "LIKE YOU", criminal. Have some compassion.
wondering

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
I know he's about to get sent there by the court. is it a bad place?
intheknow

Erlanger, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
it's like being at school 24/7. no scarier/worse than that. a lot of kids like it, actually. sometimes i think it is better for them to not go and see how it is. the unknown is more motivating.
Central ave

Loveland, OH

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Keep a eye on your kid and you won't have to worry about this place and I won't have to pay for it.
oldfriend

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
intheknow wrote:
it's like being at school 24/7. no scarier/worse than that. a lot of kids like it, actually. sometimes i think it is better for them to not go and see how it is. the unknown is more motivating.
really? wow that's good. how do you know this?
1 who knows

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 11, 2012
intheknow wrote:
it's like being at school 24/7. no scarier/worse than that. a lot of kids like it, actually.
The Campbell Co. Schools are essentially a JAIL so you are probably right
not as bad as people say

Latonia, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2012
The worst part about jail is how boring it is. If you get bored easy you'll go nuts.

As long as your kid doesn't piss off the wrong kids in there they will be fine.
lesbian

Newark, OH

#10 Oct 13, 2012
Mi famz n der now jw watt types of foods do they hav em eat
wondering

United States

#11 Oct 14, 2012
lesbian wrote:
Mi famz n der now jw watt types of foods do they hav em eat
what did they say about it?
really

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Oct 17, 2012
If your child makes it this far in life, pat yourself on the back you did a hell of a partenting job.
betting

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
If your child makes it this far in life, pat yourself on the back you did a hell of a partenting job.
okay cool nobody gives a f*ck about that sh*t we wanna know what its like in there dumb*ss
npt

Ft Mitchell, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2012
betting wrote:
<quoted text>okay cool nobody gives a f*ck about that sh*t we wanna know what its like in there dumb*ss
It's a DETENTION center for a reason... Who gives a f**k what it's like... You end up there for a reason. You get what you deserve. Simple as that. That's like me asking..."what's prison like?" Hahahahah
free my bro

Duluth, GA

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Nathan major been there since April.. free my bro
Juvenile Systems

Loveland, OH

#17 Dec 2, 2012
First, we do not consider the juvenile system penal but rehabilitative. We also refer to juvenile crime in two ways, one is status offender and the other is taken into cusdody. Status means that only juveniles can violate such infractions like truency, drinking under age, etc... Into costody means they have been charged with an infraction, but are still treated as under aged and do not face the same penalty as an adult. The only exception is if they are "bound over" meaning they are now considered an adult for all intent and purposes. This is so the adult court can treat them with the same rights afforded to any person and this is done because of the nature of the crime and the potential penalties involved. I hope this clears things up, but my friend, if your bro has been there since April, he must have done something worthy of such time. unless he poses a threat to society, or is an escape risk, they usually do not keep juveniles in costody as the center is full. So full, that they house juveniles in other counties, sometime as far as three counties away. Sorry to hear about Nathan, but if he thinks the juvenile system is bad, let him keep up his behavior and he will eventually be introduced to the adult system. They keep you there for much longer.
lol

Duluth, GA

#18 Dec 16, 2012
ccjc lame af lol they make you wear orange when you first get there then grey if you been a little bit good then they put you on the green team if you been really good haha I hate it there you wake up make your bed n all that then go to school & yeah
lol

Duluth, GA

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Boyd county's way worse they beat you in there and put you in seg for like 2 weeks just cause you don't say yes sir
Hey

Duluth, GA

#20 Dec 16, 2012
I was there for 15 days on the girls unit they only had a couple other girls and the gaurds name was Mrs G hahaha
blah

Duluth, GA

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Place sucks butt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they hiding? 5 hr Grease is the word 11
Why are Newport School Threads Deleted (Dec '13) 5 hr Disappointed 57
Big spending underway 6 hr Inda Noe 8
Where is the parking money 6 hr Minions 19
does anyone know a ruthie bole (Nov '12) 8 hr Unknown 4
The "New" Newport Swingers Club (Jan '12) 17 hr Fletcher Cox 118
newport ihop employees are felons and addicts Tue lucymarie 20
More from around the web

Highland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE