Sam Trapp, Alexandria city Maintence ...

Sam Trapp, Alexandria city Maintence supervisor

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

Alexandria resident

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2012
What exactly does this Sam Trapp do for the city? Every time I see him, he is at his house off of Persimmon Grove or behind Citizens bank watching the construction. I have never seen him working, unless he is conducting city business at his house. I have spoken to him before about some problems with our street, and he was very rude. Why does this guy have a job and what exactly is his job? What a piece of work he is....
Holy flying fluck

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Who....cares.... Quit talking about people behind their backs. Take your problems to a city council meeting. And no, I don't know this guy. And no I don't know where the crap Alexandria even is. I'm just tired of people bitching and think talking about people behind their backs will solve a problem.
duh

Florence, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Holy flying fluck wrote:
Who....cares.... Quit talking about people behind their backs. Take your problems to a city council meeting. And no, I don't know this guy. And no I don't know where the crap Alexandria even is. I'm just tired of people bitching and think talking about people behind their backs will solve a problem.
Then don't read any threads on this forum dumbass. That's what this website is all about.
Holy flying fluck

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Sounds educated enough. I fear for our children's future with people like this able to reproduce.
Tell someone about it

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I agree with Holy Flying in that you should take it up with the mayor or city council, or are you not man enough to say something in public on public record??? If your not its ok, you can still right a letter to the city and say what you are seeing. As a taxpayer in Atown I want everyone to be working hard, not hardly working.
Probably

Hamilton, OH

#6 Dec 12, 2012
When citys contract with outside agencies to perform work, a maintenance worker will usually oversee it to ensure it meets specs etc.. as for the being at home, his ibs is bad and must make many stops during the day.
Alexandria resident

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Probably wrote:
When citys contract with outside agencies to perform work, a maintenance worker will usually oversee it to ensure it meets specs etc.. as for the being at home, his ibs is bad and must make many stops during the day.
I understand that when the city has contractors working for them that they may need to be supervised, but they are building a subdivision and last time I checked, the city was NOT building that. He isn't supervising the project, he is hiding out by parking his truck behind equipment as not to be seen by the road.
Tell Someone

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Probably wrote:
What do you mean by "his ibs is bad"? I don't understand that.
spying eyes in A-town

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 2, 2013
I know who Sam Trapp is, and I have been watching around town for him. I have seen him behind citizens bank once, but in my daily travels down persimmon Grove road, I noticed his city truck parked in his driveway at different times through the week. I guess the city lets him go home for breaks or something. Who knows what he does exactly, as I have never seen him out of his truck other than at his house!
deez nutz

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 2, 2013
A copy of this forum has been mailed to the entire city council and Mayor. We will see if it goes anywhere
shut up

New York, NY

#11 Feb 8, 2013
First off your a coward if you have a problem talk to him instead of posting it on the internet. As for being at the subdivision the city is not building it. But it is in the city so they have to build it to Alexandria specks you dumb ass who do you think inspects that? Grow a pair of balls be a man for once in your life and talk to him face to face!
Supervisors

Hamilton, OH

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Supervisors are supposed to tell others how and what to do, not actually do themselves. Their responsibilies embody many things that are not apparent. Reporting to the State, making sure road work meets proper specs, etc.... Should a question arise as to his work, he has a boss, the mayor no the ole topix god. Normally you don't get to that level without knowledge, work, and time in grade. You might want to think of that when you post this type of garbage. In other words, he has earned the position and any perks that go with it. DUH!
Barb Webbers love child

Hamilton, OH

#13 Mar 18, 2013
City council is aware of Sam and his lack of work ethic and skills. Another man is currently being groomed for his job. Dave Orth will be the new maintenance supervisor as soon as the city council decides on how they would like to terminate Sam.
Barbara Weber

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Barb Webbers love child wrote:
City council is aware of Sam and his lack of work ethic and skills. Another man is currently being groomed for his job. Dave Orth will be the new maintenance supervisor as soon as the city council decides on how they would like to terminate Sam.

Please be advised-I "BARBARA WEBER" - Alexandria City Council did not write this! The person who did write this is entitled to their opinion - but for the record -It's NOT ME!! BARBARA WEBER/ALEXANDRIA, KY.
Campbell County Resident

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Barb Webbers love child wrote:
Dave Orth.... Seriously? the man can not add 2 plus 2 and come with the same answer twice.
Barbara Weber

Hamilton, OH

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Dave Orth is an upstanding man and he is our leading candidate for the next Maintenace supervisor. Sam Trapp is on notice and will be leaving the role of Supervisor by the end of the year. This move will also free up some wasted tax dollars so that they can be put to better use to keep our city beautiful and to staff additional police to patrol the streets of our fine city. I am doing my best to be the best city council member I can be for our city residents. I even voted to donate thousands of your tax dollars for the Christmas in Alexandria flop and for that I am greatly sorry. I will do my best to make that up to you in the future!
BARBARA WEBER/ALEXANDRIA, KY.
Barbara Weber

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2013
Barbara Weber wrote:
Dave Orth is an upstanding man and he is our leading candidate for the next Maintenace supervisor. Sam Trapp is on notice and will be leaving the role of Supervisor by the end of the year. This move will also free up some wasted tax dollars so that they can be put to better use to keep our city beautiful and to staff additional police to patrol the streets of our fine city. I am doing my best to be the best city council member I can be for our city residents. I even voted to donate thousands of your tax dollars for the Christmas in Alexandria flop and for that I am greatly sorry. I will do my best to make that up to you in the future!
BARBARA WEBER/ALEXANDRIA, KY.
I do not know who is posting this crap in my name- IT IS NOT ME! I responded to the one
posting (Barbara Weber's Love Child)since the name was so
similar to mine, to make people who read this aware the
posting and content of the posting was not me. I don't know
who posted this most recent crap, but it was not me! I
apologize to no one for any vote I have cast in my 14 years
on City Council. I always vote with the best interest of the
public in mind. Who ever this is that feels the need to speak
for me, please post your comments with your own name and leave
me out of it! These blogs can be positive and can have good
good exchange of ideas if everyone acts like an adult....
BARBARA WEBER/ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL (the real one!) I will
not respond to this blog anymore. So any future postings with
my views and comments will not be coming from the real BARBAA
WEBER!!!

exchange of views, but there are always a few
to no one for any vote I have cast. I have served on the
Alexandria City Council for 14 years and always vote in what
I feel is in the best interest of the public.

posting was not mine. But someone has taken it upon themselves
to speak for me....I apologize for nothing and certainly not
for any vote that I have made. I have served on Alex. City
Council for 14 years and take the job very seriously and do
my best to serve the public's interests! Who ever you are,
please don't post in my name-put your big pants on and speak
for yourself and by the way you might want to post YOUR NAME!
I am - BARBARA WEBER/ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL (the correct one)

the comment was not mine. Who ever is taking the liberty to
post comments for me - please post your own comments, I am
very capable of posting my own-AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO POST
MY NAME.......

the comment was not mine. Likewise this most recent posting. I respond using my own name as I don't care who reads my comments (not like most of you on this blog). I don't need
anyone to speak for me- make your own comments and leave my comments to me!! I apologize to no one for my vote, now or in the future. Who ever is doing this posting, in my name, put on
your big person's pants and talk for yourself, not for others!
So True

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 22, 2013
The real Barbara should be able to spell her name! YA THINK (BARBAA)
ROTFLMAO

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jun 8, 2013
Haha...If any of you put any credence into anything said/posted on this site...you're a bigger fool than the poster themselves. Topix=premier joke site.
funny

Valley City, OH

#21 Jul 4, 2013
Dave orth couldnt run his family concrete company. Hes a dumb ass and doesnt know his head from his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Lee Smith (Apr '13) 7 hr Anonymous 10
two rivers halfway house (Jun '10) Tue big cat 38
Spears Hospital (Nov '14) Tue nptguy 9
Hog woman's road (Dec '08) Aug 14 Kelsmaster 9
Emily scott Jul '16 Questions 4
Highland Heights Music Thread (Dec '13) May '16 Musikologist 8
Mandy Bruener ? (Jan '16) Feb '16 Curious 4

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance