how many home wreckecrs live in erlan...

how many home wreckecrs live in erlanger?

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

kywoman

Harold, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2010
there is one that i know of does anyone know her. her name is betty cochran.
what about

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
stephanie serra?
Bill Bo

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
What about charlie(charlene) tackett? She will screw any1,any place,any time,any color or creed.....she lives in erlanger n works n crestview hills.....shes wrecked more homes than any1 that ive EVER SEEN...its almost like she thinks its a game...she would brag about the fact that she had been with over 100 people b4 turning 18..while shes 26 now that hasnt slowed her down. shes whats commonly refferd 2as a CREW CRUSHER.. Cause once shes introduced 2a new bunch of guys,usually threw the 1shes screwing at this point,she will systematically crush them,sometimes 2or3or4 at a time....she's the REAL DEAL!
michelle

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Bill Bo wrote:
What about charlie(charlene) tackett? She will screw any1,any place,any time,any color or creed.....she lives in erlanger n works n crestview hills.....shes wrecked more homes than any1 that ive EVER SEEN...its almost like she thinks its a game...she would brag about the fact that she had been with over 100 people b4 turning 18..while shes 26 now that hasnt slowed her down. shes whats commonly refferd 2as a CREW CRUSHER.. Cause once shes introduced 2a new bunch of guys,usually threw the 1shes screwing at this point,she will systematically crush them,sometimes 2or3or4 at a time....she's the REAL DEAL!
jealous much?
smucker

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Bill Bo wrote:
hahahaha seems lik u kno 1st hand how she is...don be mad if she don want nuthin 2 do with u...
Love ett

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
jealous much?
who would be? Omg,icky
Bdj

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
HAAAA,bill bo u got dat shit right....i know c.t. And she nasty....my boy pope was smashin her but refused to smash wit out strappin up. He said he could tell that it botherd her that he wouldnt consider smashing with out covering up..haaaaa. Sounds like he knew what she was about to... He blames her for gettin him back on the sauce
search filter

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Bdj wrote:
HAAAA,bill bo u got dat shit right....i know c.t. And she nasty....my boy pope was smashin her but refused to smash wit out strappin up. He said he could tell that it botherd her that he wouldnt consider smashing with out covering up..haaaaa. Sounds like he knew what she was about to... He blames her for gettin him back on the sauce
talk to yourself, much?
bunch

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
of lozers
michelle

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Well u must have some kinda problem sense ur getting on here n talking about er.... I dont even kno who she is.... maybe all of u is mad cuz she done these things to u... grow up!!!!!!!!!!
Grown

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2012
u in's grow up
feedback

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Nov 28, 2012
at least 1, obviousley YOU!!
agree

United States

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Bill Bo wrote:
Charlie tacket is nasty ive known her along time she aint changed a bit. poor excuse of woman and mother if ya ask meh.
Tim

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2012
every female is a homewrecker
viking

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
There are plenty of good women. Don't chase around sluts. It's like chasing that scabby, dirty little cat you saw as a kid. It's so cute and purrs when you pet it, but it smells really bad and is probably diseased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Walsh, Attorney (Oct '14) 23 hr Tracy 12
Justin wachter obits Tue Debra Hertzenberg 2
Artist Lela Cooney (Mar '07) Jun 25 Tom conry 15
Who is your favorite streetwalker? (Dec '12) Jun 23 Half-Mexican Midget 70
Is crazy judge Nolan going down? Jun 22 Latest update 12
Who is best prostitute in Covington ? Jun 22 Puff Daddy Combs 5
Where is Mike Blanchard? Jun 21 3481 627 lkh 1

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance