Newport High Students Fighting in Sch...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obummer

Hamilton, OH

#22 Dec 12, 2012
Sebastian wrote:
Thank your principle
The correct spelling is principal. I know that because I attended the Ft. Thomas Independent schools, not Newport.
news flash

AOL

#23 Dec 15, 2012
Sebastian wrote:
Thank your principle
No way will I thank Her or Him at the High School!!!
Hotbob1

Fairfield, OH

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Thank the Parents, simple really.
go for it

Clarksville, IN

#25 Feb 2, 2013
npt bball mom wrote:
First off the girls who got jumped was not causing the trouble....my daughter is a straight A student and the girls jumped on her because she was friends with the actual girl they wanted to fight....and she got suspended for defending herself.....and is out 3 games. To top it off all of the bball girls who got suspended had a meeting with their parents.....the other girl who started the fight walked in with her mom and the mother looked at us and said,"I ain't got time for these bitches " and walked out.......nothing was done....and the girls who started this all has already been kicked out of Cincinnati schools for assault..........the girls who play bball had every right to defend themselves....... so don't go by what u hear not all kids in Newport are trouble makers or thugs.....and some parents actually take care of their kids.
Get used to this
HS Mom

Newport, KY

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Obummer wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct spelling is principal. I know that because I attended the Ft. Thomas Independent schools, not Newport.
This is what I have been complaining about. My son can't spell and doesn't think it is a problem. Newport HS doesn't care about spelling. The teachers don't grade on spelling. But how far will that get him on a job application.
newport ri

Middletown, RI

#27 Mar 4, 2013
i use to go to the hihg school in newprot, ri and they allow just about anything, i have seen people fight in hallways, cafiteria, and etc. i think they need to do something about this !
Ted Nugent for Mayor

Frankfort, OH

#28 Mar 6, 2013
HS Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I have been complaining about. My son can't spell and doesn't think it is a problem. Newport HS doesn't care about spelling. The teachers don't grade on spelling. But how far will that get him on a job application.
You have been complaining to someone that your kid can't spell? Think about this. You are his parent. Pick up a book and teach your kid to read, write and spell words correctly! While I agree the schools should be teaching your kid how to spell, most of us know Newport Schools are the arm pit of education. So here it is>>> ARE YOU GOING TO SIT BACK AND BLAME THE SCHOOL OR ARE YOU GOING TO BE A PARENT AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CHILD AND TEACH THEM WHAT THEY NEED IN LIFE? I'm not wanting to bash you but maybe some time with your child and not so much Topix is in order.
RuPaul

Hamilton, OH

#29 Apr 25, 2013
Daddy was all pimped out today at school, too bad he is always strutting away from the problems. I can't wait until my kids are out of that building.
outsider

Carrollton, KY

#30 Apr 26, 2013
why does Daddy dress like that? does he not own a suit that fits?
wanna know

Bowling Green, KY

#31 May 2, 2013
all week high school students have been fighting and blue tooth videos all to other students great job showing ky how we really are in newport no class you students make our school look bad I am pissed off At the fact you all act this way
Umm

Louisville, KY

#32 May 7, 2013
It all starts at home. Maybe parents should start parenting their children rather than posting on topix.

They need to start expelling these people.

I bet that would create a different topic on here.
Park Ave

Fort Thomas, KY

#33 May 25, 2013
Kids fight at every high school. Get real.
cure this

Bowling Green, KY

#34 May 25, 2013
Park Ave wrote:
Kids fight at every high school. Get real.
you have no real clue about this group that is fighting try living in westend high in mighty park ave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 33 ideas to improve Campbell traffic (Mar '08) Sat Congestion 3
Homes for sale Sat Looking 3
missing person Steve Douglas Bunch (Mar '13) Sep 23 Betti Jo 12
Officer doorman (Aug '14) Sep 21 PrinterBench Tech 3
methheads in bellevue Sep 20 i hate you 1
Fairview Music Thread (Nov '16) Sep 19 Musikologist 4
Melissa or Missy Witt Sep 19 just me 4

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance