Curious signs on election day

Curious signs on election day

Posted in the Highland Heights Forum

Faulty Towers

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Who placed the signs at the polls in Newport saying Rummel withdrew from the race? More than one person saw them.
po leece

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Faulty Towers wrote:
Who placed the signs at the polls in Newport saying Rummel withdrew from the race? More than one person saw them.
Heard Buzz looking into
Just wondering out loud

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Sheffel resorted to taking credit for getting rid of Brandt. What a Fat lie. How desperate was the woman to win so that her kids could get special treatment?
Sherlock

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Just wondering out loud wrote:
Sheffel resorted to taking credit for getting rid of Brandt. What a Fat lie. How desperate was the woman to win so that her kids could get special treatment?
She was pretty desperate, but number one daughter also showed some strange behavior. Wanted to be sure Someone stayed In job. Rumor is Buzz is already watching security tapes at Faulty Towers to see who posted to doors here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky hunt Jul 21 Spicer513 2
Fake punks Jul 20 white 9
Emily scott Jul 10 Questions 4
Highland Heights Music Thread (Dec '13) May '16 Musikologist 8
Mandy Bruener ? (Jan '16) Feb '16 Curious 4
So, is my marriage officially null? (Nov '15) Nov '15 Cornelius Scudmister 3
CCHS Class of 1970 - 45th reunion - Nov. 8 (Oct '15) Oct '15 judy 1

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance