brandon e

Newark, OH

#1 Mar 26, 2013
ok so my car is taking a shit on me and may need a replacement asap....does anyone have a auto 4 door for less than 1500 that can handle a daily trip to west chester or know of a car lot that is a decent buy here pay here...by decent i mean cars dont break down that weekend.....kinda desperate for a car and wont kno whats wrong with mine til this afternoon but i want a back up plan...plus if your selling one id have to do payment style but may be able to get 500 up front...please jobs and kids depend on us having a car let me know thanks
brandon e

Newark, OH

#2 Mar 26, 2013
ok my timing belt is shot so dont know if my car engine is salvageable or not...so guess its car hunting time please let me know what you have or what you know of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DITCH MITCH 153,698
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Truther 5,153
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Best Food in Newport (Feb '09) 6 hr 13th street kid 101
feral/stray cats (Jun '11) Thu underfoot 120
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu BIG_STEVIE 16,168
•••
•••
Highland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Highland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Highland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE