'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274891 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94290 Apr 14, 2013
“It isn’t that liberals are ignorant; it’s that they know so much that isn’t so.”

Ronald Reagan

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#94291 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! Progress is not the responsibility of the government, it belongs to each individual and their ambitions in life!!
progress belongs to an individuals ambitions in life

Is that what you said? I don't mind you pouring words out of a paper sack, but for God's sake, Dic, shake it up a little, shake it up.

Location hidden

#94292 Apr 14, 2013
“A liberal is a man too broad-minded to take his own side in a quarrel.”

Robert Frost

Location hidden

#94293 Apr 14, 2013
“Republicans believe every day is 4th of July. Democrats believe every day is April 15.”

Ronald Reagan

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94294 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And seeing the reality of what is occurring around them.
them becoming fuller and fuller of shit?

Since: Dec 11

#94295 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
'Their very conservatism is secondhand, and they don't know what they are conserving.'
...Robertson Davies
Your cut and paste from those bastions of liberalism are like pizza baked by Sushi bar, their opinions are just as insightful as the rest of the hoqwash you sprew~.
We are Conserving the United States Constitution!
Especially the 2nd amendment which gives US the power to do just that!:)

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94296 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
“A liberal is a man too broad-minded to take his own side in a quarrel.”
Robert Frost
lol, I love it
I love Frost

More, please
Justice Dale

United States

#94297 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
'Their very conservatism is secondhand, and they don't know what they are conserving.'
...Robertson Davies
The US Constitution, we have the right to have life, liberty and property, which means we have the right to obtain all the wealth that we can acquire, without the governments consent!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94298 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear their government, there is tyrrany. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyrrany in government.”
Thomas Jefferson
apropos in Jefferson's day

This is 3013

I like him, too

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94299 Apr 14, 2013
oops 2013

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94301 Apr 14, 2013
jzez, watch them jump on that like buzzards on a dead rabbit

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94302 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US Constitution, we have the right to have life, liberty and property, which means we have the right to obtain all the wealth that we can acquire, without the governments consent!!!
ok, genius,
stick'em up! and hand over da loot, see!
Justice Dale

United States

#94303 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
progress belongs to an individuals ambitions in life
Is that what you said? I don't mind you pouring words out of a paper sack, but for God's sake, Dic, shake it up a little, shake it up.
Fuch Face!!! Shake it all you want, the government can not shake out prosperity, they just shake out dependency!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94304 Apr 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cut and paste from those bastions of liberalism are like pizza baked by Sushi bar, their opinions are just as insightful as the rest of the hoqwash you sprew~.
We are Conserving the United States Constitution!
Especially the 2nd amendment which gives US the power to do just that!:)
You keep the faith professor, keep telling yourself that's what you're doing...conserving the constitution on Leitchfield Topix...Tom and George and Ben would be so proud of you
Sushi pizza, hell, stick it in the microwave for a couple minutes, I'll give it a try
Justice Dale

United States

#94305 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, genius,
stick'em up! and hand over da loot, see!
Fuch Face!!! There you go, you have the gangster attitude, this will get you nowhere, we don't deal with gangsters, but we do have a place for you!!!

Location hidden

#94306 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
them becoming fuller and fuller of shit?
Finally purging themselves of ALL liberal ideologies.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94307 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! Shake it all you want, the government can not shake out prosperity, they just shake out dependency!!
lol, well there's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on

So I buried my bible
At the back of the barroom
Bought me a bottle
Jukebox played Jerry Lee
I stumbled and staggered
In the heat of the moonshine
"A Whole Lotta Shakin'"
Going on in me.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94308 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! There you go, you have the gangster attitude, this will get you nowhere, we don't deal with gangsters, but we do have a place for you!!!
da big house? or da boneyard?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#94309 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally purging themselves of ALL liberal ideologies.
.....to make room for MORE SHIT
Uncle Tab

United States

#94311 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Executive listed the 2012 top 10 states for business based on taxation and regulations, workforce quality and the living environment. The states, from No. 1 to No. 10, were: Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Utah and Arizona. North Carolina is the only one with a Democratic governor.
An examination of the unemployment data in states that flipped to Republican governors in 2010 shows that from May 2011 to May 2012, Florida saw a drop in unemployment from 10.6 percent to 8.6, Iowa from 6.0 to 5.1, Michigan from 10.6 to 8.5, Ohio from 8.8 to 7.3, Oklahoma from 5.9 to 4.8, Tennessee from 9.4 to 7.9 and Wisconsin from 7.6 to 6.8. Kansas has a current level of 6.1 percent, Maine of 7.4, New Mexico of 6.7, Pennsylvania of 7.4 and Wyoming of 5.2 percent. The national average is 8.2 percent.
A Daily Caller report broke down Bureau of Labor Statistics employment data and found that Republican governors and GOP-controlled state legislatures presided over 16 percent more job creation than their Democratic peers from January 2010 to April 2012.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765588268/...
http://abaldwin360.tumblr.com/post/3520909688...

I knew you were scared to post this FACT.

You can try to put as much positive spin as you like.... Facts are facts.

Republicans are economy killers.

Think about that! 16 of the top 20 states that are welfare states are republican run.

NEEEEEEEXT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin wachter obits 11 hr Jr turner 1
Artist Lela Cooney (Mar '07) Sun Tom conry 15
Who is your favorite streetwalker? (Dec '12) Jun 23 Half-Mexican Midget 70
Is crazy judge Nolan going down? Jun 22 Latest update 12
Who is best prostitute in Covington ? Jun 22 Puff Daddy Combs 5
Where is Mike Blanchard? Jun 21 3481 627 lkh 1
White Tower Music Thread Jun 21 Musikologist 2

Highland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance