'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
78,741 - 78,760 of 146,364 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
At 26 you shouldn't be hanging at mama's skirt, unless you are liberal troll...and future democRAT eating daddy's crumbs and playing video games, but as a teenager you are getting liberal education how to use condom ...!!!!!
I still have family in college finishing their PhD and M.D. at 24 and 26. I don't know about your family though.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me stupid ???
Have you checked your Math figures lately ...???
You're talking to me about Marh when C has pointed out numbers.

Try to keep up. When you walk away and change your Depends, read a bit before you reply.

Try to keep up grandma!

LMFAO

Yes.... You are an idiot!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
they're voting for Mitch, dipshit
WHO is tha dumchit ...???
Where's the REST of the voters ...

The SIXTEEN PERCENT NOT ACCOUNTED FOR?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
Indeed, McConnell seems to be in trouble. According to a new Courier-Journal Bluegrass poll, just 17% of voters say they’ll cast their ballots for him in 2014. That includes only 34% of Republicans.

>>> Meanwhile, 34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up their minds.

``````````
84%

Where's the 16% to MAKE it 100%...???
16% is TOO WIDE of a MARGIN ...

duh ...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll continue to educate you, even tho you kinda laid down when I called you in your 716 billion lie.
Doctors and hospitals don't like Healthcare Reform because they no longer will get paid 'per visit' when patients come back and are not better after seeing doctors. If the patient comes back with the same issue the hospital has to eat the cost. If the doctors aren't doing their job and getting rich off of us, they won't be doctors for long bottarga do their job or get out!
And there is a cutoff now on administrative fees... If they charge too much the patient gets reimbursed.
I know you republicans hate regulation but making these changes makes healthcare better.
You're not bright enough to catch on.
That's what Obama administration is telling you...yes I know all of that...and can you always help everyone first time? That would be nice, NOT so bright guy! That's the way government to control doctors and hospitals. Government is going to regulate everything! Health care should be between me and my doctor, and I don't need my government in between. Get that? Yes Obamacare cuts 716 (B)illion $$$ to PROVIDERS (not recipients) that is why some doctors do not take Medicare any longer. Everyone can't afford private insurance. Wait for January 1st 2014 and you'll see, what Obamacare is ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
V
O
T
E
you know, our
C
I
V
I
C
Duty?
What about

H
o
n
e
s
t
y

NOT

F
R
A
U
D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, 2700 pages Obamacare is just for entertainment ... doctors don't like Obamacare because...? To many cuts to doctors, hospitals, nursing home and to many doctors refuse to take Medicare, because?
You call others stupid...wait for January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is fully implemented ...!
We had this talk over a month ago. Your Repubs in Congress have a way out of the Medicare problem. They once again voted for the Paul Ryan Plan that does away with Medicare.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-newman/...
./
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/12...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
they're voting for Mitch, dipshit
LOL !!!!!!!!!! That's funny !!!! AL thought she had you on that one. hahahhahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Mitch McConnell outnumber his supporters 2-1 among Kentucky voters, according to the latest Courier-Journal Bluegrass Poll.

In the poll of 609 registered voters, 34 percent said they plan to vote against McConnell — while just 17 percent say they will vote to give him six more years. Forty-four percent said they will wait to see who is running against him before deciding, and 6 percent said they are not sure.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201301...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Obama administration is telling you...yes I know all of that...and can you always help everyone first time? That would be nice, NOT so bright guy! That's the way government to control doctors and hospitals. Government is going to regulate everything! Health care should be between me and my doctor, and I don't need my government in between. Get that? Yes Obamacare cuts 716 (B)illion $$$ to PROVIDERS (not recipients) that is why some doctors do not take Medicare any longer. Everyone can't afford private insurance. Wait for January 1st 2014 and you'll see, what Obamacare is ...
If you want Health Care to be JUST between you and your Doctor then pay the Bill out of your own pocket. Otherwise the person paying for it (i.e. the government) sets the rules.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I still have family in college finishing their PhD and M.D. at 24 and 26. I don't know about your family though.
going to libTARDED colleges no DOUBT ...
The Deliberate Dumbing DOWN of America ...

;0)

Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of Education, blew the whistle in the `80s on government activities withheld from the public. Her inside knowledge will help you protect your children from controversial methods and programs. This stunning video interview will open your eyes to what has happened to the US education system, who is behind it and the agenda.~ Documentary

Charlotte Iserbyt is the author of the controversial book... The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

About... The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Publication of the deliberate dumbing down of america is certain to add fuel to the fire in this nation's phonics wars. Iserbyt provides documentation that Direct Instruction, the latest education reform fad in the classroom, is being institutionalized under the guise of "traditional" phonics thanks to the passage of the unconstitutional Reading Excellence Act of 1998.

http://www.knowthelies.com/node/3552
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.amsa.org/AMSA/Homepage/MemberCente...

STUDENTS INJURY AND SICKNESS INSURANCE / UNITED HEALTHCARE
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Appoint Conservative judges to the Supreme Court so
F
R
A
U
D
won't be an
I
S
S
U
E
in an election
or
V
O
T
I
N
G
either, for that matter
Tell THAT to ya pResident ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
add much? Ameritmetic Lady?
ALL the time...
That's WHY I'm so GOOD at it!

;0)

you Don't
-n-
it SHOWS

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

THAT is "American Lady" to u ... boi!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If you want Health Care to be JUST between you and your Doctor then pay the Bill out of your own pocket. Otherwise the person paying for it (i.e. the government) sets the rules.
Having rules it's one thing, over regulating it's another ... why don't you ask Europeans about their healthcare and why Canadians come to United States for treatment? By the way, no one want government to tell your doctor what kind of treatment you do need!
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
going to libTARDED colleges no DOUBT ...
;0)
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of Education, blew the whistle in the `80s on government activities withheld from the public. Her inside knowledge will help you protect your children from controversial methods and programs. This stunning video interview will open your eyes to what has happened to the US education system, who is behind it and the agenda.~ Documentary
Charlotte Iserbyt is the author of the controversial book... The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
About... The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
Publication of the deliberate dumbing down of america is certain to add fuel to the fire in this nation's phonics wars. Iserbyt provides documentation that Direct Instruction, the latest education reform fad in the classroom, is being institutionalized under the guise of "traditional" phonics thanks to the passage of the unconstitutional Reading Excellence Act of 1998.
http://www.knowthelies.com/node/3552
In other words, noone in your family has a degree. But I'm sure they won't need one since they stand to inherit a cat farm and a vast array of YouTube links.
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL the time...
That's WHY I'm so GOOD at it!
;0)
you Don't
-n-
it SHOWS
;0)
One cat
Two cat
Red cat
Blue cat

Or did you learn your math counting ex husbands?
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
THAT is "American Lady" to u ... boi!
Americat Lady

Americunt Lady

American Lazy

Farmerican Lezzy

Youtube Jones

Sir Linksalot

I like those better for starters.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I still have family in college finishing their PhD and M.D. at 24 and 26. I don't know about your family though.
So, before Obamacare Medical student didn't have
affordable healthcare with their schools, right?
What the hell you people would do without Obama? He can take thirsty over water...can you think on your own? You liberals are going to relax and your government will take your hand through the rest of your pathetic life? What happened to AMERICA? Right ...

"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA" Barack Hussein Obama

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>LOL !!!!!!!!!! That's funny !!!! AL thought she had you on that one. hahahhahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Mitch McConnell outnumber his supporters 2-1 among Kentucky voters, according to the latest Courier-Journal Bluegrass Poll.
In the poll of 609 registered voters, 34 percent said they plan to vote against McConnell — while just 17 percent say they will vote to give him six more years. Forty-four percent said they will wait to see who is running against him before deciding, and 6 percent said they are not sure.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201301...
Didn't republicans here say a week or so ago that Old Mitch had Ashley covered by 6%??

But thrush is that's not true at all.

Looks like Karl Rove is in charge of poll numbers again??

LOL It's just funny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highland Heights Discussions

Search the Highland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for darla 11 min Long dong 3
Patricia Kindig? Or Lewis 16 min Just me 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 53 min culture vulture 16,118
Clayton Audie Raines 56 min clueless 2
where's codas 1 hr clueless 2
Kelli Spray 5 hr Lol 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 hr Ashby 26,189
•••
•••
•••
•••

Highland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••